LA CASA DE LUNA is a recently renovated period flat ideal for any type of trip, whether private or work.
This magnificent floor of 180 m2, with capacity for up to 14 people, has 5 bedrooms each with its own bathroom and kitchen.
We welcome our guests with the house fully equipped with clean towels and bedding, hair dryer, iron, coffee maker, juicer, toaster, washing machine, dryer, cleaning products and basic products d dispensers with soap / gel, extra virgin olive oil olive, balsamic vinegar, salt, sugar, soluble coffee ...
This is the layout of La Casa de Luna:
- Spacious and bright apartment with capacity for up to 6 people. It has living room, 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, toilet, kitchen.
- Large living room with 2 balconies, television, fireplace, comfortable sofa three meters with double bed hidden.
- Bedroom 1 with balcony, 2 beds 90 x 200 cm (which can be converted into king size bed 180 x 200 cm on request), dressing room with large storage capacity, bathroom with spa bath and hydromassage shower.
- Bedroom 2 with balcony, 2 beds of 90 x 200 cm (which can be converted into king size bed of 180 x 200 cm on request), 2 wardrobes and bathroom with hydromassage shower.
- Cloakroom, with two entrances: from lobby and from 2 bedroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen, table utensils and everything needed for cooking.
- Dining room with 50-inch smart TV, expandable up to 14 people table.
- Fixed telephone with free local and national calls.
- Air conditioning with splits in the living room, bedrooms and kitchen.
- 1 bedroom apartment with outdoor balcony and up to 4 people.
- Retro furniture decoration 'shabby chic'
- Living room with sofa-bed and television LEDs (2 extra beds) with balcony to the street Estrella.
- Bar with 4 stools and kitchen table.
- Bedroom with 1 balcony and double bed (140 x 200 cm) with 4 storage drawers.
- Walk 2 wardrobes with large capacity.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Equipped kitchen.
- Fan and air conditioning.
- Study design ideal for 2 people.
- Sofa with CHAISELONGE, convertible into bed 140 x 200 cm very comfortable with memory foam topper.
- 2 cupboards and 4 attics, high gloss white lacquered.
- Designer bathroom with shower.
- Special lighting with LEDs.
- TV led.
- Mesa sideboard with 2 chairs sliding design.
- Equipped kitchen.
- Fan and air conditioning.
- Bright studio perfect for 2 people.
- Decoration 'scandy' in natural tones. Predominates white and wood.
- 50-inch Smart TV
- Bio-alcohol fireplace.
- Table-sliding dresser with 2 comfortable armchairs.
- Suite with double bed (140 x 200 cm) and fireplace.
- 2 closets.
- bathroom with hydromassage shower
- 1 kitchen with extractor lamp, tableware and everything you need to cook.
- Fan and air conditioning.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel your reservation, 50% will be refunded up to 30 days before arrival. Yes canc
- SECURITY BOX: Each bedroom has its safe, you must request it in advance. For each key you must leave a deposit of € 50, which will be returned at the end of your stay.
-CHECK-IN: From 4pm to 8pm it is free, but you can arrive later if you wish. These are our rates:
20h to 23h is Late check-in. Fee: 30 €.
From 23 h is Extra check-in. Fee: 50 €.
-Check OUT: Maximum up to 11h.
After that time, these options (where available):
From 11am to 12pm .: One hour complimentary free.
12h to 16h is Late check-out. Fee: 50 €.
16 h to 20 h is Extra check-out. Fee: 100 €.
After 20:00, you have to pay one more night.
Cot: 10 € / night upon request. Measures 120x60 cm (babies under 2 years maximum).
-CLEANING EXTRA: Please, ask before your trip. The cost is € 15 / hour, minimum 4 hours.
- If you also want to change towels: € 2 each unit.
- If you also want change of sheets: € 8 each bedding set (duvet cover or countertop sheet + sheet sheet + pillowcases).
-Parking: Special rates for customers in Garage Moon. 18 € / day and 24 € / day for large vehicles (4x4 or Van).
-INTERNET: Free WiFi by fiber optics in all apartments.
-Telephone: There are free landline for local and national calls. Only to rent the whole house or Moon.
-Scales Body weight and food for guests of Moon and the full house.
Umbrellas: rainy days is provided in courtesy request.
PLANNING -Touristic Information in lobby.
-BOTIQUÍN In lobby.
-EXTINTORES In lobby and Moon.
-Box Seam lobby.
Our area is known as the "Soho" of Madrid.
Next to Gran Vía, the apartment is located at the perfect point to start the visit to monumental, gastronomic, cultural and nocturnal Madrid. Want to find out?
- MONUMENTAL VISIT: Moon is an excellent starting point to visit the Old Madrid, Plaza Mayor, the Opera area with the Oriente Palace, El Retiro ...
- MUSEUMS: Down to Cybele on the Gran Via got the Paseo del Prado, with the best museums of the city: Museo Thyssen, El Prado, Reina Sofia and CaixaForum are major.
- WHAT TO DO: La Casa de la Luna is in the 'soho' Madrid, a neighborhood with a rich cultural scene. Theatres, cinemas, exhibition centers, song, dance, painting workshops, concert halls, publishers, bookstores, craft workshops, schools and design ... Just walking you stumble upon a whole range of possibilities.
- Where to eat: The area has a rich and varied national and international cuisine. If you like the cuisine, directly opposite there is a Gastrobar (delicious !!). In Baja Slide 12 I advise Maricastaña and picnic beside the bookstore-café is Italian. Mediterranean cuisine with Arabic touches on La Mucca Fish, with lively terrace. For lovers of Indian cuisine is superb daily menu 'Curry's' (Silva, 16). On the same street are several Japs and wealthy Chinese. If you prefer the taste of New Orleans Creole sees Gumbo in Pez Street. If you are over roll gourmet organic beef burgers, definitely your site is Burger at Home Moon, right on the corner of the square.
- GYM: The Gym fashion is right next door in the Plaza de Luna: http: // www. gymage. is / Just two minutes from home you can buy day passes for exercise, go to the spa or enjoy your beautiful and fun panoramic terrace with swimming pool, solarium, restaurant and cocktail bar.
- SHOPPING: Gran Vía, Sol, Callao and Preciados are traditionally the busiest shopping streets in Spain. Fuencarral, now pedestrianized, has joined in the last decade for those looking young fashion brands. Very close to the floor is very curious and design shops Fish, Jesús del Valle, Log Baja and Alta.
TRANSPORTS IN THE AREA
The Casa de la Luna is in the heart of Madrid and all public transport is there.
- METRO: You can choose between several stations, depending on your destination: Santo Domingo and Novitiate (Line 2), Callao (Line 5), Gran Vía (Line 1). http: // www. metromadrid is/
- TRAIN: The Atocha Station and Príncipe Pío are the closest stations. Connect with Moon through the Metro.
- BUS: All tourist buses with panoramic go through Gran Vía. In addition, more than 6 lines pass through nearby streets.
TRANSPORTATION FROM AIRPORT
If you come from the airport you can arrive at:
- TAXI: Flat rate € 30. The official taxis are white with red bands and shield of the Madrid City Council.
- CABIFY: it is an App of private drivers with a better price than taxis (approx 22/28 €). They offer free WiFi, mineral water and newspapers.
- BUS: Express Line Barajas-Estación de Atocha. Price to pay on the bus. From there take the Metro: Atocha-Gran Via (Line 1).
- METRO: Barajas-Nuevos Ministerios (line 8). Transshipment Nuevos Ministerios-Cuatro Caminos (Line 6). Transshipment Cuatro Caminos-Novitiate (Line 2).
- There are 2 fire extinguishers in Moon's dressing room and in the entrance hall.
- There are 7 hot / cold air conditioning units with remote control in wall support.
- There are 3 fans with remote control.
- There are 5 Led TVs, two of them 50 inches.
- There are 2 fireplaces (bioalcohol under advance request).
- The lighting with led of the dining room can be regulated in intensity and color.
- Appliances: 5 TVs, 2 washing machines, 2 dryers, 1 dishwasher, 1 ceramic hob, 3 induction independent plates, 1 oven, 4 microwaves, 4 refrigerators, 3 extractors, 1 extractor-lamp, 3 American type coffee makers, 1 kettle, 1 Automatic coffee machine Dolce Gusto, 4 juicers, 1 blender, 4 toasters, 2 irons, 1 vacuum cleaner, 4 hair dryers.
- Smoking only on balconies.
- Prohibited parties, music and loud voices, drinking alcohol in excess, calling another intercom, screaming on the stairs and uncivil behavior.
- Pets: Consult approval.
- No use makeup remover towels, cleaning shoes or soil.
- Please always leave with a key. If we have to go to open the door, you must pay 50 € and a locksmith if necessary the host will pay the bill. If you lose a set of keys will pay 100 €.
- Please download the garbage daily in closed bag. Leave the glass in the kitchen and take you to a special recycling bin.
- Do not leave the light on all night SKY not let sleep to the neighbor across the street.
- It is forbidden to throw objects, bags, cotton, napkins, wipes, paper balls, etc. the toilet. Any jam due to misuse will be paid by the guest.