Great Location & Tacos for Two ... on Us!(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6 Adults)
Casa Maria is not for the resort minded vacationers. This condo is our second home. We make it as inviting to you as we want it for ourselves and for our friends who visit. It's more than a rental. It's a home with heart. It's a space decorated with the flavors of Mexico including original floor and wall tiles and woodwork. At the same time, we provide all of the amenities you need for a very comfortable modern stay.
Location. Location. Location. Our condo is located on a quiet street in the Zona Romantica, a bustling neighborhood of good food, good fun and conveniences. From this first floor unit you can easily stroll to the daytime pleasures of beach bumming or the nightlife fun of Puerto Vallarta. Walk to restaurants; grocery stores ; pharmacies; bank ATMs; massage & pedicures; art galleries; taco stands; Farmer's Market; bars; cabarets! Just unpack and you are home...in Mexico!
Most importantly, we are with you every step of the way so that you can enjoy a stress free vacation:
• One month prior to your arrival, we send you a detailed list of how to prepare for your trip including important health tips as well as recommendations as to what to pack.
• We welcome and gladly answer any questions you might have about your upcoming trip.
• Although you will be met by our manager at the gate, we also send you a set of keys in case you experience travel delays. Those keys include direction and map for your airport taxi driver in English and Spanish as well as cell phone number for our manager.
• We’ve done the guess work for you and provide a list of favorite (well tested) restaurants and other place to go.
• You have maid service 6 days/week. Our manager is onsite 7 days/week and at your service.
• On your return trip home, he will arrange a return taxi to the airport for pick up at your door.
• We are easily reachable any time during your stay if you have an issue or problem.
Lastly, our Hospitality App will give you access to all of the information you need on your smart phone about the space and the neighborhood!
Our condo is very spacious and nicely furnished. It includes:
• A large living and entertaining area with balcony
• A large master bedroom with king bed, private bath and a lush terrace.
• Two double beds in the front bedroom with a balcony
• Two full bathrooms
• A fully equipped kitchen. Everything you need to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Let's not forget that we are Marguerita, Martini and Mojito ready!
• A 32" Smart TV w cable and access to English language channels
• Blueray DVD and CD Player with music library.
• Private Secured WiFi
• A common pool area and great space to cool off after a day in the sun.
Keywords: Condominium;flat;condo;gay friendly;neighbood
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- On floor 1
- 980 sq. ft.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Low Season 17
May 1 - Oct 1, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Maid service $50
- Tax Rate 4%
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Our condo is located on a quiet street in the Zona Romantica, a bustling neighborhood of good food, good fun and conveniences. From this first floor unit you can easily stroll to the daytime pleasures of beach bumming or the nightlife fun of Puerto Vallarta. Walk to restaurants; grocery stores ; pharmacies; bank ATMs; massage & pedicures; art galleries; taco stands; Farmer's Market; bars; cabarets! Just unpack and you are home...in Mexico!
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Marc & Wayne. Partnered since 1974 and were married 2014 (finally!) We have made PV our second home in preparation for eventual retirement. We live in the Santa Cruz Mountains in Northern California so that PV is a perfect contrast to our type of rural living. We enjoy breaking bread with friends over good food and good wines...and we love our cats!
Why the Owner Chose Amapas, Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico:
We've traveled to Puerto Vallarta many years until it just started to feel like home. We bought Casa Maria for lots of reasons but mostly because of the location and a neighborhood full of great people and great charm. This is not a place for resort minded vacationers. This is for people who want to have a Mexico experience!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Beach walks. Breakfast on the balcony. Quiet reading. Wonderful nearby restaurants or cooking dinner at home. Garbo's, our local bar and hangout.
- Primary: +001 (408) 353-4089
- Secondary: +001 (408) 394-4189 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Guest Room...on the exotic side!
Lazy afternoon hangout!
The hood...plenty of local flavors.
Mona...the Queen of Quesaddilas. Meet her on the food tour.
Fresh and Sweet, right off the truck!
The boys at play on the terrace.
"Mom, were are not in South Beach anymore"...guest bathroom.
Sleep like a King (or Queen!). Private terrace
An intimate pool area. Only 8 units in the building.
In the hood...farmer's market with best of the season for the adventurous cook.
Couldn't wait to take a bite of these babies!
Fruits galore....year round flavors!
A lush walk down to the beach!
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.