Best Condo-Lowest Rates-Free Phone-Hosted-Updated-Spotless-Free Beach-Free Wi/Fi(39 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
* Price! You get the most 'bang for your buck. Taxes and fees are always included in your rental price. There are no hidden costs. An arrival meeting with my friend to explain how things work is free. Cleaning before you arrive and after you depart is free. Your bottled water is free, your cell phone for local calls is free and your Wi/Fi is free. Remember this when you compare condos.
* Safety! You can truly relax when you are at your condo because your safety is assured. Your condo is located in the gated community of Playacar and the condo has its own trusted security staff that work 24/7 to make sure you can unwind and enjoy your quiet condo atmosphere with its large beautiful pool and assigned off street covered parking.
* Personal Assistance! Just read the many great reviews this condo has received and you'll discover why my friend deserves much of the credit. My attentive bi-lingual friend lives very close to you and she will make sure your condo is meticulously cleaned and even give you your own cell phone so you can contact her whenever you have a question. She can also arrange child care for you, provide a chef it you want an authentic Mexican meal prepared in your condo, have her do some pre-arrival shopping for you and many other personalized services. If you want a lift to the grocery store, she can do that too. She will meet you as soon as you arrive and give you instructions on how everything works. These are just a few of the personalized service she can provide you and all you need to do is ask. It's just another way to insure that you have trouble free vacation.
* Best Free Beach Access! Your condo is directly across the street from the internationally renowned-all inclusive-Reef Resort. The Reef Resort is the free beach club for all properties in Playacar so you have the most convenient free beach access of any other condo in Playacar. There is no need for you to take a taxi or drive to get there. Just take a two minute garden stroll through the Reef Resort to the emerald blue Caribbean Ocean's white sand beaches and use your VIP card to access the beach, chaise lounges under your own palapa, three swimming pools, pool games, guided exercise classes, scuba lessons and a fitness center all for free. If you want to purchase an all inclusive pass for unlimited, drinks, food and non-motorized sports, you receive a 25% discount.
* Quiet-Updated-Well Appointed! Your condo is a large penthouse unit with vaulted ceilings and an open ambiance. And because there is no one above you, you won't be disturbed by someone walking on bare marble floors . Your condo was updated in March of 2014 and features new furniture, new window treatments, new rugs, a second TV in the master bedroom, new towels and linens. A fresh new coat of paint was completed in May of 2015. There is quiet central air conditioning in your condo, not noisy wall units. The master bedroom has a top quality pillow top queen mattress and features an adjoining full bathroom. The second bedroom has two quality twin beds that can easily be pushed together to make a king bed and, if you need them, there are two top of the line 4 inch thick twin foam mattresses that you can cover with twin sheets. The second full bathroom is across the hall. The condo boasts 1500 square feet and features a large patio with furniture so you can unwind in quiet solitude after your day exploring the many area attractions.
* 5 Star Reviews! As you know, word-of-mouth is one of the most credible forms of advertising because people who don't stand to gain personally by promoting something put their reputations on the line every time they make a recommendation. Here are some recent comments from guests who have enjoyed Chac-Ha and appreciated its manager:
Claudine, Gordon's friend, was wonderful and so accommodating. She met us when we first arrived and offered to bring us to the grocery store. She was always quick to return my calls and emails. Our favorite restaurant turned out to be a wonderful little Italian place she told us about called Casa Sofia. I would recommend this lovely condo to anyone! We will definitely consider staying here again. Thanks Gordon and Claudine!!!!
Special mention is due Gordon's local administrator: Claudine Lecorre. A Frenchwoman who has lived in and around Playa del Carmen for twenty years, Claudine is highly knowledgeable and eager to help new guests settle in. On the evening we arrived, for example, she was there to greet us and also took us over to the local supermarket so we could get stocked up on groceries. During the rest of the stay, she was invariably quick to respond to requests. We truly believe that Claudine wanted us to have the best possible stay in Playa del Carmen and in Gordon's condominium - as happened thanks in no small parts to her efforts.
The four of us have all expressed a deep desire to return to Playa (hopefully sooner than later!). When we do, I can assure you'll be hearing from us to hopefully take up residence at Chac-Ha #203! Thank you again for being so great to work with and making this vacation a dream.
Best to you Gordon--Mark and Julie
Dear Gordon, We have just returned from your piece of paradise! I am so grateful for you and VRBO. I really can't imagine going back to the resort style vacation with the small rooms and crowds all the time. The condo was absolutely perfect. It was cheerful, clean and comfortable. The view was amazing, we loved the privacy and always felt safe. Our son and his wife were in one room which was far enough from us to feel like we had our own house, yet the common areas were spacious, festive and fun to share. Thank you for providing all the bottled water that we needed. We were very appreciative of the private Chac-Ha pool. It was quiet and beautiful and we barely shared it with anyone else. We saved money by shopping for simple breakfast and lunch items, but ate out in town every night. We went to the Reef Resort every day for the beach for free- thanks!
There was never a dull moment and we were delighted with your home. I have already shared your VRBO site to friends and I can hear my husband bragging over the phone to someone as I write. Please feel free to use me for a reference. You were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to our next visit!
Dear Gordon, Your condo is wonderful. Your community of friends at Chac-Ha is a true testimony to you. They seemed to know and respect you and took care of us accordingly. I felt like family. We had a great time in beautiful surroundings. Look forward to spending next Spring Break in your condo doing the same. Please feel free to have anyone contact us if they feel the need.
Pat and Donna, Ballwin, MO.
Hi Gordon, We've been to the area for the last 6 years staying in various resorts, and hotels. But of course your condo is top of the line and is much better than resort accommodations. We couldn't have been more comfortable. So thank you again, we look forward to another enjoyable vacation at Chac-Ha.
Sharon, and family
Hi Gordon, We had a great time in Playa Del Carmen and your Condo was the best place we have stayed at in all of the family trips! The pool at your condo was a nice quiet change of pace from the Reef Club pools. It was nice to have the Reef Club access free of charge and the option of discounted all inclusive meals and drinks on a daily basis. Thank you, it had all the comforts of home and more. I hope to return soon.
Thank you Gordon for letting us rent your condo. Definitely exceeded our expectations!! We had a wonderful week and of course are not ready to go back to the snow. We will be back soon.
Greg & Brittany-Dave & Camille
Hi Gordon! We had a wonderful time at your condo. Thank you very much. My parents were very impressed with the place and raved about the quality of your condo. I believed they enjoyed your condo more than they enjoyed the rest of the Yucatan!
If you would like to receive references from people who have enjoyed Chac-Ha, just ask and you'll receive their email addresses.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2002
- On floor 3
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Quality construction, Security vault, Gated community, Over 1500 Square feet, Designer furniture, Cental air conditioning, Fresh towels & linens, 24/7 onsite security, Free cell phone, Attentive manager, Marble floor, showers and counter tops, Assigned parking, Swimming pool, Free Reef Club Resort with, Beach chairs, Child care, Two swimming pools, Deep discount on all inclusive meals/drinks, 30' TV in Living room, 21' TV in Master Bedroom, Large balcony, Quality bedding, 1 queen, 2 twins, 2 twin foam mattresses, New kitchen appliances, Microwave oven, Gas stove/oven, Refrigerator/freezer, Blender, Coffee maker, New cooking utensils, Woven redwood cabinets, Hardwood doors, Laundry room with washer/dryer, Mid-week maid service, No smoking inside, No pets, Perfect beaches, International visitors, Mayan ruins, Friendly people....moreless
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Dec 14, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 9, 2018
7 night min stay
Jan 10 - Apr 30, 2018
3 night min stay
May 1 - Dec 13, 2018
3 night min stay
Dec 14 - Jan 13, 2019
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
LOWEST RATES EVER OFFERED! Available Year Round - Ask for Last Minute Discounts! Best Free Beach Access. No Hidden Charges. All Taxes/Cleaning Fees Included. Must be 25 or Older to Rent. Bottled Water, 24/7 Security, Private Off Street Covered Parking, Large Safe Pool.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
You're on vacation, Wind down, Relax and kick back, Get in vacation mode, Just strolling along the beach, eating good food, and relaxing over drinks may be enough excitement for part of your well earned vacation, The beach here is truly fantastic, Some guests simply can't tear themselves away from the tranquility of the ocean, Feeling restless? Sign up for guided tours or explore on your own, Information is everywhere, Visit the Mayan Ruins, Stroll along 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen, Visit Playacar's Xaman-Ha Avairy, Snorkel in Akumal's Yal Ku lagoon, Explore the huge Biosphere Sian Kaan, Swim with dolphins at Tres Rios, Xel-Ha or Xcaret eco-parks, There are truly endless choices
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: I grew up in a small farming community where I was taught the value of hard work and honesty. I take special pride in making my condo a home away from home for my guests and make sure that each guests enjoys a trouble free vacation.
Why the Owner Chose Playacar (Centro, Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico):
Playa is the perfect home base for exploring all the natural wonders of the Rivera Maya
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
My terrific manager and friend is by far the most unique and important benefit this rental offers you. Please read the rave reviews about her many helpful and professional services. The next best thing about your condo is its FREE BEACH CLUB!! Your free beach club is directly across the street through the beautiful Reef Resort. The Reef Resort provides beach access to all homes and condos in Playacar but you won't need to catch a cab or drive to enjoy the many FREE amenities the Reef Resort offers such as 3 pools, beach chairs, palapas, showers, organized pool games and exercise routines, modern gym and a 25% discount for all inclusive packages which includes meals and alcoholic drinks, all you have to do is walk across the street.
- Primary: +1 8017121184
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master bedroom new bedspread and window treatments
Your Free Beach. Just walk across the street
Kitchen to living room and patio
Master bedroom to master bathroom. Hotel safe
Master bedroom to master bathroom
Europeans Love Playa del Carmen's White Sand Beachs and Turquoise Water
View from your condo complex to your Free Beach Club.
Patio to kitchen and dining features vaulted ceilings
Second bedroom to second bathroom across the hall
Kitchen to new washer and dryer in utility room
Bar height table and stools on patio.
Pool view to swim up bar.
Your Free beach club across the street from your condo
Your new dining chairs
Kitchen to living room and patio
View from your private parking space to your condo stairway.
The Reef Resort. Your Free Beach access.
Second bedroom with vaulted ceilings and two twin beds
Your pool view from your entry way window.
Master bedroom and blackout blinds
New rug, couch and dining chairs.
Bar height table and chairs for a great patio view.
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.