A luxury mountain-side villa with private pool overlooking the ocean, situated in the tropical forests of the Angthong Hills, within minutes of exotic sandy beaches and close to some of the island's best spas. We are only a short distance from the vibrant capital Nathon with its selection of local restaurants lining the seafront.
Also close by are Angthong National Marine Park (made famous by the book 'The Beach' and the film of the same name starring Leonardo di Caprio), the Santiburi Golf & Country Club & Spa and the glamorous Nikki Beach Club.
Experience the hustle and bustle of local life and the fabulous Thai cuisine in the nearby fishing villages and with so much to see we highly recommend you rent a car (a four wheel is the best to view the elevated mountains and to make the most of your stay at Amera Villas). Amera is also just 20 - 25 minutes from the airport.
Being situated on a hillside, our elevated position gives us some of the most stunning sea views to be found on the island, looking over the Four Seasons Resort and Angthong National Marine Park, down to the glorious local beaches and local fishing villages.
Enjoy the extraordinary sunset from your own large, private terraces, or relax in the sun by our private pool, up above the vibrant island villages.
Our villa is extremely spacious (320sqm / 3,400 sq ft) and beautifully furnished in local style and sleeps 6 to 8 people in three double bedrooms and a sofabed in the living room. All bedrooms have luxury en-suite marble bathrooms and air-conditioning. The beautiful open plan living and dining area boasts full height glass doors opening directly onto a private terrace and pool, with far reaching sea views.
“All four of us agreed that the views from the villa were probably the best we had ever had on holiday. As such, we had far too many glasses of wine sitting by the pool admiring the sunsets! Amera is a great location for a 'sun downer' drink” reviewed by Elaine
The fully equipped kitchen is separated from the living area by a breakfast bar. Of course we also have access to free Wi-Fi and satellite tv channels.
BEDROOMS AND EN-SUITE BATHROOMS:
Master bedroom - Kingsize four-poster bed with floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to a large private terrace overlooking the sea. En-suite luxury bathroom with bath, wc, basin and separate shower. There is also a TV and DVD player.
Bedroom 2 - Queen size double bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, wc and basin.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedded room. En-suite bathroom with shower, wc and basin.
Double sofa bed in living area.
The kitchen is bright and modern and a generous size. There is a breakfast bar, and a large fridge freezer, microwave, hob and oven in case you want to cook at home rather than take in one of the many island restaurants.
LIVING / DINING AREA:
There is a large corner sofa for relaxing, which also converts into a double bed. Also there is a large screen TV and DVD for your entertainment. The dining area has a substantial dining table and eight comfortable chairs for when you want to dine at home.
Separate downstairs cloakroom with wc, and basin.
TERRACES AND POOL:
The pool terrace leads off the living area and has a shady covered dining area with ceiling fan for those long, lazy holiday meals. There are two sun loungers, two large rattan sofas and occasional tables for your relaxation.
The upper terrace leads off the master bedroom, providing panoramic views, perfect for glass of wine at sunset!
Towels & bed-linen are included also a daily maid service. Continental breakfast can be provided daily in the villa by advance arrangement. A laundry service is also available. Our villa manager Alex, will do everything he can to ensure you have an enjoyable stay, he is always on hand to offer advice on local trips, restaurant recommendations and the best places to go. If you prefer to stay by the villa he will be happy to organise in-villa dining for a special occasion.
“Loved Amera and would thoroughly recommend it for anyone looking for a peaceful location with views to die for!” reviewed by Elaine
THE AMERA HONEYMOON EXPERIENCE:
Retreat to Amera Villas for a relaxing and romantic Honeymoon. Amera offers peace and tranquillity allowing you and your loved one to get away from it all and spend quality and romantic time together. We can make all the necessary arrangements in advance for you so when you arrive at the Villa you can relax and enjoy your time together.
Please select anything you require from our menu of special services, and if there is something missing, please contact us and we can work our magic and make it happen!
Airport pick-up on arrival and transfer to villa – 1,5000THB
Extra-special villa preparation, flowers and fruit – 1,000THB
In-villa breakfast – 400THB per person per day
Special romantic evening meal for 2 people – including set-up and service – 5,000THB
Private in-villa massage for 2 people / 1 hour / 2,000THB
THE AMERA BESPOKE VILLA MATCHING SERVICE:
We are a group of villa-owners with beautifully appointed villas available to rent and buy, giving you every chance that we will have availability for the dates you require. If the calendar of this particular villa is already booked for your chosen dates please take a look at the others on this Holiday Lettings website: property reference 260161, 1102949, 943214, 943337, 943466. If you need any further information please do get in touch.
AMERA VILLAS – AVAILABLE TO BUY!
Amera is a newly-developed resort of highly-specified detached villas in a spectacular location in the north-west of Koh Samui with a commanding view of the island's natural beauty – an unbeatable combination of tropical scenery and matchless coastline.
Direct flights from Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong make it easily accessible.
RENTAL RATES AT AMERA LUXURY VILLAS INCLUDE:
● Cleaning service every second day.
● Bed linen changed once per week. Towels changed as necessary
● Free WI-FI throughout the villa
● Cable/Satellite TV
● Water and Gas usage
● Digital Safe for important belongings
● 24/7 Security around the villa
● Baby cot and high chair
● On-site Villa Manager and Concierge Services available
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE:
● Private Thai chef services @ 1,500 THB per setting (guest pays ingredient cost + 20%). If the guest group is greater than 6 people, an additional chef is required. 24 hours notice is required to arrange these services
● 5 Star Western Chef Services are also available. (Please contact us for rates)
● Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request)
● Tours (please ask us about our wide range of tour options)
● Chartered boat services (available upon request)
● Car rental can be arranged
● Airport transfers@ 1,500 baht in total per car(8 people max) per journey
● Electricity is charged at 5 baht per unit consumed. Meters readings are taken at the beginning and end of the guests stay
● Extra cleaning can be arranged. Charges apply
● Taxis / Van hire can be arranged
● We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay so that they are already in the villa prior to your arrival. Items are charged at cost price plus 20% (receipts provided).
● A security deposit of 10,000 baht (or equivalent currency) is required at check-in. This is returned to the guest at the end of their stay as long as there is no damage to the villa.
● Each villa has existing bedding for up to 6 persons. A double sized sofa bed or rollaway beds can be provided free of charge for up to 2 additional people.
● Under no circumstances will groups of more than 8 people be allowed to stay in the villa.
● Only those persons registered on the check-in sheet are permitted to stay in the villa.
● Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out time is 12pm.
● Smoking is not permitted inside the villa however smoking is permitted on the pool terrace.