This villa was built on the concept of relaxation – it is a gem..
- english, french, spanish
About Utopia Villas
Utopia Villas was established in Sitges in 2008 and is a privately owned company. The objective of Utopia Villas is simple; to provide the best selection of luxury villas in Sitges for private holiday rental and complement this offering with a wide range of additional services of the highest quality. The owners of Utopia Villas have lived and travelled abroad for long periods of time and have a strong understanding of the expectations of the international traveller. They are passionate about Sitges and the experience visitors have while staying at their villas in Sitges. Both owners have lived in Sitges for many years and as owners of rental villas themselves they are dedicated to ensuring that both the villa and the services provided allow you to make the most of your stay in Sitges. If you leave Sitges having enjoyed it only half as much as they do, your holiday will have been a success.
What makes this Villa unique
It's the perfect villa to relax, this villa offers spacious, bright rooms in a quiet private setting. It's located at 10 minute drive to Sitges and its beautiful beaches.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Sitges and its surroundings is plenty of choses to do during your stay. Below a recap of some of them:
- Mandatory visit to Barcelona: Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, Park Güell, Montjuic, Barceloneta, Port Olimpic, El Born and the Gothic Quarter... I do recommend you to spend at least one day of your holidays in this wonderful city. We can arrange a city tour with the highlights or get a more personal visit to the most special places of the city. Anything can be done in Barcelona during the day or at night!
- Sailing tour: spend some hours in the sea, have a vermouth and lunch there or in a restaurant and enjoy the sun can be a real experience. The departs can be from the Aiguadolç Port in Sitges or from Port Vell in Barcelona - this can be a good alternative to come together with the city tour.
- Winery visit: Sitges is near the Penedés, the most important Catalan wine designation. You can visit one of the family wineries and have a visit to the vineyards and how they made the wine. A taste of their wines and if you wish a lunch there is from my point of view a fantastic choice. If you combine it with a sailing tour before, it will make your day!
- Montserrat: nature and culture are mixed on this visit. Montserrat is a stunning mountain located in the south of Barcelona where in the bottom there is located a beautiful monastery with a lot of history. It's very close to the vineyards area, so a full day tour to Montserrat and winery can be made.
- Costa Brava: Amazing beaches, beautiful villages and local catalan food. The north of Catalonia is spectacular and worth to be known.
- Port Aventura and Ferrari Land Parks: if you like the adventure and adrenalin, you must go! They have impressive roller coasters and shows all day long from all the world.
- Water activities: paddle surf in the beach, paddle surf and kayak excursions, bike or segway tours, jet skii, parasailing,...
- Wellness and sports: yoga or personal trainer in the villa, golf, tennis, massages,...