In the heart of a traditional country house (15th century), in the heart of an olive grove and a very typical "paese"!
This region is a real jewel to be visited in family, with friends or your tender love! Nearby: Lake Trasimeno and unforgettable sites to visit (Perugia, Assisi, Gubbio, Spoleto, Sienna, Orvieto ...). Rome at 2 o'clock by car or train; Sienna at 1 hour; Florence, Rome, railways stations at 30 min (Chiusi-Chianciano or Fabro).
Our house is a common place and we love it (and not only because of a large part of my family lives in the region). To sum up, we have 4 bedrooms, a kitchen and a living room distributed on 2 levels:
On the ground floor:
- A huge room gathering the kitchen and living room with a traditional ceiling (4m high with beams): this is the first sight.
- The 1st bedroom: very bright and large bedroom with a queen-size bed, a desk and a dressing room
- The 1st bathroom with a hip-bath, a bidet and toilets.
- The living room: with a large fire-place made of old stones, a flat-screen TV with DVDs (especially Italian movies, but not only) and TNT / DTTV, a library and a very cozy 4-seater couch with cushions and a coffee table
- The kitchen: a big table (possibility to be enlarged to 12 people) with many seats if necessary, a middle-size fridge, a new gas cooker with electric oven. All necessary to cook is provided.
- The terrace: the room communicates directly to the terrace with a splendid landscape to have breakfast, lunches and dinners (very nice table for 6 people and big pink umbrella). The stairs to the garden, which is provided with a large swimming pool for children, another table with seats, a barbecue, deckchairs ... a place isolated from the village. The pleasure to be in and out of the village!
On the 1st floor, 3 bedrooms under a typical Tuscany ceiling, an old stones bathroom and a cozy reading corner. Very nice and quiet place to have a rest in the afternoon.
- A 2nd large bedroom with a queen-size bed, a desk and a coffin
- A 3rd bedroom with a single bed and a small library
- A bedroom with a single bed and a closet
- A splendid and brand new bathroom with old stones and lionsfeet bathtub (we love it!).
- A cozy corner with a comfortable armchair and a low table
All beds are equipped with new mattresses.