About the property
- Condo800 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 6 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps up to 4) Walk to Beach, Free Tennis
Welcome to our Beach Getaway, 13B Fiddler's Cove Beach and Racquet Club, a most DESIRABLE 1ST FLOOR, 1ST DOOR CONDO (Easy In/Easy Out) within a 23 acre beach and tennis resort. Totally renovated, everything is new!!
* Short stroll (300 yards) to the widest, most BEAUTIFUL BEACH on Hilton Head Island. * Included in The Getaway are BEACH CHAIRS, BEACH COOLER, BEACH UMBRELLA, BEACH TABLE AND 'BARNEY' OUR BEACH BUGGY THAT MAKES THE SHORT STROLL TO THE BEACH EVEN EASIER!! PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS!!
* 24-hour security within Fiddler's Cove
* Two large refreshing pools and one hot tub
* 10 HAR-TRU CLAY tennis courts and 2 racquetball courts (no charge)
* Free WiFi available at The Getaway
* Free WiFi available at the Clubhouse from 8:00am to 10:00pm daily
* 4 outdoor play sets. One is conveniently located adjacent to The Getaway
* On site workout room and ping pong table
* Extensive bike trails throughout the Island connect to the Fiddler's Cove entrance.
* Rental bikes available and can be delivered and picked up at your door.
* Other activities to enjoy: Fantastic golf, water sports, fishing, shopping, dining.
* Day trips to Savannah, GA (40 miles), Beaufort, SC (30 miles) & Charleston, SC (115 miles) are wonderful experiences.
Our Beach Getaway offers two bedrooms, each with their own baths with granite vanity tops, fully furnished kitchen with granite countertops, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven, blender, coffee pot, toaster, washer and dryer. The Master Bedroom is nicely decorated, has a queen bed, 26' HDTV Flat Screen TV, DVD and phone. The Master Bathroom adjoins the Master Bedroom. The Guest Bedroom has two (2) twin beds and an adjoining full bathroom located just outside the bedroom door. The Living Room has a 37' HDTV Flat Screen TV, DVD and CD player/radio and desk area. The Dining Room has seating for six and extra chairs are in the closet, if needed.
If you have any questions or problems while you are vacationing at our Beach Getaway, we live on this wonderful Island so we are here to help. No problems - no worries... relax, have fun and enjoy!! We look forward to sharing our little piece of paradise with you in the near future...
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
ONLY WEEKLY RENTALS ALLOWED. YOU MAY MESSAGE ME TO SEE IF WE ARE WILLING TO RENT FOR LESS DAYS.
* Weekly rentals preferred... Saturday to Saturday.
* Monthly rentals are available between October thru February.
* We accept personal checks, cashiers checks and money orders.
* Credit card payments can be made via the VRBO website.
* We do not accept PayPal.
* Check-in is at 3:00 PM and Check-out is at 10:00 AM. We can be flexible most of the time.
* NO SMOKING IN VILLA OR ON THE PATIO, NO PETS, NO MOTORCYCLES, NO BOATS.
* No bikes are allowed inside the villa. Please use the bike racks provided for you.
* We will accommodate up to four (4) guests at a time.
Please read our Rental Agreement for more information.
Keywords: Beach Getaway
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About Brad Wilson
I moved from Western Kentucky to Hilton Head Island over 37 years ago to get into the real estate business. I purchased my Fiddler's Cove property in 1985 and have enjoyed it ever since. I am a Broker and Partner at Charter One Realty North. My wife and I have a 25 year old son, Bailey and daughter Caroline, who is 23. My wife is an interior designer and we have been married for 30 years.
Brad Wilson purchased this Condo in 1985
Why Brad Wilson chose Folly Field
The location is great since it is so close to the beach. The 10 Har-Tru tennis courts are AWESOME. Fiddler's Cove boasts two large pools, one that is CHILLED and HEATED, so cool for summer and heated for spring and fall enjoyment along with two racquetball courts!!
What makes this Condo unique
Beach within walking distance... Progressive Fitness and Health Club is available at no charge to our guests... Located mid-Island... 24/7 security... First floor, easy access with golf view...
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Nice clean place with great owner and manager.
Great location, attentive and very helpful manager and a very gracious owner. Airline lost my luggage and the manager ran over some laundry detergent to make sure I had clean clothes. Can’t overstate the level of care from this group.
Lovely accommodations, would stay here again. Well stocked Condo. Has all essentials you need.
Nice , clean Condo with easy access to beach. Well stocked accommodations, all you need is swim attire and a beach towel, they got the rest covered. Would definitely stay here again
Great location, easy walk to pool and beach. Lovely, clean, well equipped condo. We enjoyed our stay very much.
Anna and family,
WE are very pleased you enjoyed your visit and that all things went well. As usual, if we can ever be of any assistance to you in the future, please let us know. Enjoy the rest of your summer!!
This was our first time at this unit. We LOVED the spaciousness, cleanliness, and location. I loved having the front loading washer/dryer in the unit. The kitchen was very clean, updated, beautiful and had everything I needed. There was plenty of room to relax and we really enjoyed being on the golf course. The first-floor was a god-send when loading the car for the beach everyday. The buggy, cooler and chairs that were provided were a huge help because we didn't have any room in our car for our own! The area was quiet and just PERFECT! We really didn't want to leave! Patti provided us with over-the- top customer service with all of our questions about HHI. We are definitely planning on returning several times next year and would recommend this condo to anyone looking for a beautiful, clean and restful place to stay! Thank you Brad and Patti!!!!!
Gina and family,
Thank you for your review of our Beach Getaway and your stay!! I also want to thank you for letting us know if anything was not just right and it's guest like you that truly help us keep out place that way we love to keep it. We are happy you had a great time and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope your remaining summer is wonderful!!
Great place at a reasonable price point
We greatly enjoyed our stay at Brad's condo. The place was accurately advertised and the ground floor location made it easily accessible with two young children. The kitchen and bathrooms are updated and it was clean. The staff was responsive to any issues during our stay. Thanks for the great vacation!
Enjoyed our time very much
Great location, within walking distance to a great beach. Lots of geocaching opportunities for those interested. The unit was refurbished not long ago. It is an older complex, so if you're looking for luxury this probably isn't it. A nice, quiet family-type place. TV and internet worked well. Beds were comfortable. It does need a new shower curtain in the master bath, a screen door on the sliding glass door, and some maintenance on the dishwasher. We would recommend the unit.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
We live on the Island, so if you need anything whatsoever, we are only a phone call away...