Leport Resort: Bring Your Boat and Don't Forget the Sunscreen(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
Large bonus room on 3rd floor with wet bar, enjoy panoramic views of the Island or relax on the deck, perfect for kids, entertaining or just relaxing. Owners are locals, please feel free to contact them at the numbers or email listed below for additional information, Photos or requests!
Rates do not include sales tax, cleaning fee, or refundable damage deposit ($500)
CANCELLATION POLICY: CANCELLATIONS MADE WITHIN 45 DAYS OF ARRIVAL FORFEITS ALL MONEY PAID UNLESS REBOOKED AT THE SAME PROPERTY (IF AVAILABLE) WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF CANCELLATION AND USED WITHIN 4 MONTHS.
NOT VALID DURING HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS ON THE BEACH.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3 full baths plus outdoor shower
- Free trolley service, kayak, (fish right off private dock), bring boat and keep in private dock right behind house with fish cleaning table, best restaurant on beach within walking distance, fenced in yard, games and activities provided such as, hoola hoops, jump ropes, board games, cards, etc, At this location you can not only enjoy the sandy Gulf of Mexico but you can fish from your dock and bring your boat! PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR SPECIAL REQUESTS! Additional Details: Rental customer must be 25 years or older. Check -In Time is 4:00pm.Check -out time is 10:00am so that we can prepare for our next arrivals. Guests should email or call at least one week prior to to arrival to get instructions on key location. Linens are provided and must not be removed from the premises. All trash must be placed curbside for Friday AM pickup and returned to area under fro. All unauthorized pets will result in the security deposit being forfeited. This is a NON-SMOKING location...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 28 - Feb 27, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposi $500
- Cleaning Fee $250
- Pet Fee $200
- Tax Rate 11.5%
To reserve the property 1/2 of total rent and cleaning is required upon completion of reservation agreement. The remaining balance, plus a separate $500 damage deposit is due one month prior to check-in. Weddings or parties require an additional damage deposit.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: We are local owners that have lived in the area for over 50 years.
Why the Owner Chose Lafitte Cove, Pensacola Beach, FL, USA:
Great location for boating and beach access
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Private dock, large fenced yard, fishing from the dock, great home for families and boating.
- Secondary: (850) 637-6665
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Water view from master bath
master tub and shower
quest bedroom with queen bed
3rd floor with trundle beds ( sleeps 4) and sleeper sofa
balcony overlooking canal and dock
Dine on back deck listening to live music nightly from Peg Leg's
Living/TV room and dining area
guest with queen
guest bedroom with queen bed
private dock with boat slip
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.