|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Enjoy the Maui Breeze!
Stay in this beautiful condo in Maui Vista. We completed remodeling the kitchen and bathroom in Oct 2012 with brand new cabinets and granite countertop. It is well equipped with everything you need for cooking and serving breakfast to dinner.
A flat-screen TV with cable and DVD player is ready for your viewing pleasure. The bedroom and living room are air conditioned for the hot summer days.
There is free secured Wi-Fi internet access for you to check the surf conditions or email your friends about your adventures. Free local and domestic calls in US, as well as FREE CALLS to CANADA for you to stay connect with your family and friends.
Located on the second floor in a quiet location of Building Two, you are just steps away from of the Maui's best beaches - Kamaole I and Charlie Young Beach.
We welcome you into our 'home away from home'.
Wanted to pass along a note to thank you for renting your condo to us from July 27, 2011. The unit was exactly as described and pictured on your VRBO site. It was well stocked and everything that we would have ever needed was available. The abled us to pack lighter for our vacation. The location of the complex to the beach and as homebase for our day trips could not have been better. The bed was super comfortable and we had a very relaxing time in Maui. We would not hesitate to recommend your rental unit to our friends and family who wish to stay in Maui.
My wife and I recently stayed at this property for 5 days for a small vacay while attending a close friend's wedding. Below are brief notes about the property that may be useful if you're considering staying here;
- The best thing about the condo was it's location. It's was close to grocery markets, eateries, coffee shops, gyms, gas stations, dry cleaners, etc; all within a mile of the property.
- The support staff for the condo were friendly and very responsive (from booking to registration office). Information for check-in/out procedures were well detailed. I received a friendly follow up call from the property mgmt office on my check out day, which was nice.
- I'm a stickler for cleanliness, which I would rate the unit as a good 9 out of 10. My only suggestion to the owner/mgmt office would be to clean the ceiling fan (and surrounding ceiling area) in the bedroom as it was awfully dusty and may pose an issue for those with sensitive allergy issues.
- On Privacy, the unit is on the second floor with the balcony facing the garden/front parking lot. The condo as a whole was nice and quiet with good neighbors. The only drawback were some of the blinds that cover the sliding door were missing, leaving an opening for outsiders to see in during the evening. Some may feel uncomfortable with this. The property mgmt office advised they were aware of this and will be working to replace the missing blinds.
- Accessibility to the condo is good. There is a facility elevator available and staircase by the rear-side.
- The bed was awesomely comfortable. If I could pack the queen size pillow-top mattress in my luggage, I would have! :)
- Lots of extras for the beach-goers; chairs, paddle boards, snorkel gear, towels, etc. all neatly secured in a closet
- It was pretty warm in Maui the week we visited, so we used the condo's A/C during our stay. There are 2 A/C units; 1 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom and both worked well. Just a friendly note that the unit in the bedroom is a standing portable A/C unit. The drawback on this unit is that it's next to the bed by the window and was a bit loud when turned on. Unfortunately, we couldn't relocate it further away from the bed area due to the exhaust hose that was latched to the base of the window.
To close, I would definitely stay here again. The staff were great and responsive, the condo's location was prime, it was clean, and safe for travelers. Thank you the great stay Maui Vista!
My husband and I rented this condo for 8 nights and it was everything we hoped for. It was very clean, no bugs, clean sheets and towels and extras in the closet. It was ample room for 2 people, we really liked having the bedroom separate from the living area. The kitchen is fairly small, but we had enough counter space to prepare meals. All of the appliances worked - coffee maker, toaster, oven/stove, microwave, washer & dryer, there is a dishwasher but we didn't use it.
The closet was stocked with everything you could ask for - boogie boards, beach chairs, beach towels, a small hard sided cooler, tennis rackets & balls (there is a court on site).
We had a rental car while we were there and it was no problem to get a parking pass (no extra charge) to park at the condo. There were always lots of parking spots close to the most convenient condo entrance.
The pool at the facility was well maintained, although we only swam in there a couple times because it is so close to get to the beach!
Charley Young beach (aka the north end of Kamaole I) is a 4 minute walk from the condo. It has great sand & reasonable waves for boogie boarding or just for floating/swimming.
It was maybe a 15 minute drive to get down to Makena Beach or Big Beach south of Wailea which we really enjoyed.
The condo is very close to restaurants and a few shops. It was probably a 7-10 minute walk to get to a couple of nice restaurants with patio's overlooking Kalama Park. We ate at Three's Bar & Grill one evening and I HIGHLY recommend it. It was the best meal I had the whole time we were on our vacation. Definitely higher end gourmet food, but reasonable portion sizes (my husband did not leave still hungry), and items on the menu at a wide range of price points. Friendly staff too!
Maui Vista seemed like a really quiet location, we didn't have any complaints about people being noisy at night. There are a couple of BBQs for everyone's use right outside the tennis courts - they are conveniently located if you walk out the door to the condo onto the 2nd floor walkway, you are close enough to check with your husband (or whoever is BBQ'ing) if the meal is almost ready. We noticed that the BBQs were cleaned daily in the mornings by condo staff.
Last but not least, this condo unit has it's own lanai with table and 2 chairs. It is never in the sun (so the unit stays fairly cool) but it is lovely to sit out there in the Hawaiian breeze.
Everything we expected. Has everything you need for your holiday. Could not have asked for a better location. We enjoyed our stay so much, we are booking for next year.
Everything about this condo was as described in the property photos and write-up.
The lanai (patio) was perfect for sitting out most of the time. The unit was very clean, well supplied, comfortable and unbelievely quiet!
We certainly enjoyed our stay immensely!
My fiance and I stayed at the Maui Vista for the first time. We have stayed in Maui before but at other condos in South Kihei. The Maui Vista's location is a 2 minute walk to the Kam beaches, lots of resteraunts, happy hour, little shops and grocery shops/ local markets around the Maui Vista all in walking distance. The unit itself was one of the best I have seen -clean, bug free, provided essentials for arrival, towels and linens. The lanai was always shady so the unit was often kept cool at night to sleep. VERY impressed and happy with the unit and its location. Friendly staff for booking and helpfull with providing information - my fiance and I will be staying at the Maui Vista on our return to the beautiful island of Maui. Life's A Beach is down the street with one of the best happy hours with we would reccommend!
We found the condo was excellent for 2, but with pull outbed could accomodate 2 children. Well placed, quiet, lovely surroundings. Well equipped condo with everything needed for the beach. The bed was very comfortable. Charley Young Beach, just across the street is wonderful. Good restaurants and grocery store nearby. The owner was very helpful with communications and we will recommend this condo to our friends.The price is very good value and the free phone service was excellent. Would have liked to have stayed longer but saw all of the island in 4 days.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 16 2017 - Apr 16 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
A cleaning fee of $85 applies to stay of 9 nights or less