About this rental
- Pets welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 10)
sleep sofa /futon · Twin/Single (2)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children should wear a Life Jacket on the dockChildren should wear a Life Jacket on the dock
Pets allowed - Please pick up after your pet.Please pick up after your pet.
Smoking allowed - Outside only.Outside only.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
- 1) Leave 3 full 5 gallon bottles of drinking water on the back porch. There will be 3 there waiting for you.
- 2) Please leave property the way you found it. This is an Island and Housekeeping Services must be provided by the guests and myself. Thank you!!
- 3) Please take your trash with you and leave the Island, Parking Area. and Boat Launch areas free from liter and cigarette butts. Thank you!
Hosted by Shaun KlippenAsk a question
About Shaun Klippen
I have owned this property my entire life. It has always been extremely well maintained and very clean. Not one knows Lake Vermilion like I do.
Why Shaun Klippen chose St. Louis County
We simply do not use this place enough. It should be enjoyed by others.
What makes this Cabin unique
THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH! The most unique rental on Lake Vermilion! Your own Private Island! Extremely remote property with all the comforts of home. Blueberries, Raspberries, June berries, Mushrooming, Fishing, & Hunting. Black Bay is a literal Mecca of Wildlife including Moose, Bear, Wolves, Loons, Mink, Otter, Eagle 🦅, Osprey, Deer, Trumpeter Swan, Waterfowl, Grouse, Fox, Martin, Beaver, a wide variety of Turtles, Owls, Peregrin Falcon, Wood Peckers, King Fisher, Canadian Lynx, Rabbit, and Bobcat. The towering pines, birch, aspen, and maple give you a true sense of the Great Northwoods. Beautiful Sunsets unfold before your eyes as the Island faces to the West. ❤️❤️ ROMANCE!! ❤️❤️ The beautiful red sunset, crackle of the campfire, sounds of owls and howling wolves, the moon reflecting off the water, the Northern Lights dancing across the night sky, a billion stars, and remote Island privacy set the stage for a romantic vacation. ❤️🌹💖💞💘💗💝❤️ History hangs heavy in the air as Lake Vermilion was at the heart of the great logging campaign of the 1800’s that built America’s great cities as our country 🇺🇸 expanded Westward. Minnesota’s 1st Iron Mine was located on the Vermilion Iron Range and is now a State Park and Scientific Research Facility. Native Americans have occupied the Lake Vermilion area for the past 5,000 - 7,000 years and traces of their presence can be seen all around, by those with a keen eye. Enjoy a slice of Remote Island Paradise with all the comforts of home, right here in Minnesota!