Welcome to the Hawaiian Hibiscus Home in Poipu where all high-quality furniture and appliances are for you to enjoy. Hawaiian Hibiscus Home is a custom built the multi-level home in the peaceful Robert Trent Jones II designed Kiahuna Golf Village. The thoughtful design of this large house, 4000 sq ft inside and 2000 sq ft lanais, provides multiple living areas for accommodating a large family or several families in privacy.
We invite you to relax in this private home, listen to birds chirping while enjoy waterfall fall/music on our top of the line six-person Spa.
Hawaiian Hibiscus Home feature;
* 6000 SF Living area; 4000 SF indoor and 2000 SF covered and open lanais
* On the Robert Trent Jones II designed Kiahuna golf course
* A few minutes drive to Poipu Beach (1.3-mile distance from home to Poipu beach)
* Private heated salt-water pool (82F, UV sterilizer, 10 times less chlorine than a normal pool)
* Private 6-Person Hot Tub - Jacuzzi 75 jets (continuous Ozone cleaning, no chlorine)
* A/C throughout the house (every bedroom, living room, dining room)
* 2 King Master suites, 1 King bedroom (with private garden patio), 2 Twin bedrooms which has 2 twin beds.
* 2 Living rooms; 65" 4K HDTV with surround sound
* 2nd living room has a convertible queen bed and a convertible twin bed to accommodate more people up to 13 people in bed
* High ceiling, bamboo floor, fan in every room
* Premium Cable HDTV & HBO on demand
* Free Wireless High-Speed Internet
* Large dining room accommodates up to 14 people
* Premium gas BBQ
* High-quality linens & towels
* Free local, US & Canada phone calls
* Hair dryers, Garment Steamer, Beach towels, Beach chairs, Boogie boards are provided
* 2 set of washers, dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers, cooktops, water heater tanks
* Design with children safety in mind: fenced and gated around pool/ hot tub. 4 feet depth pool.
* Design with elderly safety in mind: you can walk across the lawn (walking path) directly to the main door from parking. Easy access: 2 bedrooms, living, dining, kitchen are on the same level and a step to the pool/ hot tub
* Best place in Poipu to watch Milky way at night ( golf course filters out city light )
* Peaceful, Clean Air, Safe and Friendly Neighbors
* Backyard is next to Historical Heiau adding extra privacy
* Excellent Location: in the golf course, near restaurants, beaches, shopping, several attractions
* Excellent Value
* Contact Ning Gulari @ 734-223-2209 for more information
* Send " Ask Owner A Question" and I can offer the Hawaiian Hibiscus home directly to you. There is no HomeAway service fee associate with this direct offer from me (the homeowner)
Colorful tropical flowers (Hawaiian hibiscus) and mature palm trees at the main entrance welcome you to the Hawaiian Hibiscus Home. The entrance floor has two spacious living areas, a formal dining room, large well-equipped kitchen, two master bedrooms with air condition, a wonderful sunroom, and a twin bedroom. Every bedroom come with flat screen TV. Plus 65' HDTVs with surround sound & DVD player
Bedroom description: First master suite: Air condition. New Savannah King collection with luxury Main Event Laf Chaise Genuine Leather Sofa, large 42' HDTV, private lanai with hammock and beautiful patio set for four. The bathroom has separate his sink and her sink, two-person Jacuzzi tub and separate walk-in shower.
Second master suite: Air condition. Beautiful PISA king collection, 36' HDTV & DVD player. The bathroom has his/her sinks.
The third bedroom has two twin beds which can convert to a King bed. The room has its own cable TV. You can access to a half bathroom on this entry level.
The fourth bedroom: King York town collection with large HDTV. This room is on the first floor which has its own private patio and can walk out to garden directly.
The fifth bedroom has two twin beds which can convert to a king bed also. This room has all bamboo rattan Hawaiian decoration, LCD cable TV. Both 4th and 5th bedrooms share a full bathroom on the first floor
Living rooms and dining room: There are two spacious living rooms and a large dining area. They are on the entrance level which is the second floor of the house.
First main living room has 400 sq ft living space, a large 46' flat screen Sony HDTV and a Sony home theater surround sound system. The furniture is from Bona Parte collection with two extra large sofas, nice big chair, its own ottoman, and teak root side coffee table.
Second living room facing the back garden features high-quality Lazy Boy sofas which can convert to the queen and twin beds
The formal dining room faces the back garden and has two dining tables to comfortably accommodate up to 14 people. You can enjoy your meal while listening to the chirping birds and enjoying the wonderful Kauai weather.