Gorgeous Private 400sf Beachside Studio, Beautiful Gardens, a/C, Parking, Wifi(78 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Studio
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
A mere 100 steps to #1 Ranked Best Beach in the USA. Experienced friendly hosts
More details about the Studio:
- ground level corner unit (no one above or below)
- private oversized bathroom with full tub and shower, grab bars
- kitchenette with everything needed to prepare meals at home
- new Mitsubishi split level air conditioner
- gated, secure private property; private lobby entrance
- private yard space in a spacious tropical garden with mature trees
- situated within an architecturally designed home built in 2008
- centrally located on the Windward side of Oahu
- 30 minutes to Honolulu, Waikiki and the airport
- walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Kailua and Hawaii Kai each 15 minutes by car
- quiet residential street (15mph limit)
We would love to host you!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- On floor 1
- 400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 2
Pets Not Allowed:
Being pet lover's ourselves, we understand the desire to include your 4-legged one on this trip. We will consider one mature, well-behaved pet, a cat or small dog (under 25 lbs). Dog must be friendly, quiet (no barkers or separation anxiety issues); well-groomed, litterbox trained (cat), and/or house-trained dog, Must not chew, spray or otherwise damage property. The $5000 level of damage insurance will be required as will proof of current vaccinations. As we cannot interview or meet your pet prior to arrival, we must ask that you accept full responsibility for your decision to bring your pet, as any pet problems which may arise will require your pets immediate removal from the property, and forfeiture of any paid rents and deposit if your stay is not completed. Because of these requirements, it is your responsibility to be absolutely certain about your pet before bringing them along. Other considerations: Our dog, Sophie is dominant but playful; please ask. Pet rent: add 18% to rate....moreless
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Premium beds and bedding; super efficient (and quiet) split unit Mitsubischi AC; kitchenette has an induction cooktop, mini refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, blender, clock radio, coffee grinder, pots, dishes and utensils; over-sized bathroom has full-sized tub with shower and grab bars; each of the Garden Suites are corner units with large sliding glass doors providing cross-ventilation, open to a beautiful tropical garden. The beach is uncrowded and perfect for walking, swimming, boogie boarding, sunbathing. PEERLESS location. Keywords: Gardens, Birds, Queen Bed, Private, Washer, Dryer, AC, a/c, air conditioning, Off the Beaten Path, Serenity, Home Away from Home, Waimanalo, Lanikai, Kailua, Hawaii Kai, Hanauma Bay, Mountains, Ocean, Beaches, Golf Courses, BBQ, Dining Area, Lanai, Porch, Island Style, Angels Bay, Pristine, Country, Close to Town, Beautiful, Unforgettable, Honeymoon, SUP, surfing Magnum, Lost, Baywatch, Five-0, Five-O, Pearl, Ala Moana...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Rain Forests
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Alarm System
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Secure Parking
- Solar Hot Water
- Study Room
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Fully-equipped efficient kitchenette: induction cooktop & cookware, granite countertops, mini-fridge, toaster, microwave, coffee pot, coffee grinder, coffee, selection of premium teas, plates etc etc...moreless
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items:
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- One-time cleaning fee $85 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.96%
• State of Hawaii Tax ID No#: W01499664-01
Stay longer, pay less rates:
1 wk: $1250 (@ $179)
2 wks: $2295 (@ $164)
3 wks: $2995 (@ $143)
4 wks: $3495 (@ $124)
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Beautiful location just steps from Waimanalo Beach (aka Angel's Bay), named by FORBES Magazine to be the #5 Best Beach in the USA (2013) and ISLANDS magazine 'The World's BEST Summer Beach' (June 2010). Perfect for quiet getaways or fun explorations of Oahu. Easy day trips to anywhere on the island.
Minutes from Makapu'u Point (photo), known for its breathtaking views, picturesque lighthouse, walking trails, and whale watching (winters). A few minutes further is Hanauma Bay - a nature preserve where you can enjoy incredible snorkeling. Enjoy hiking, sailing, or a relaxing day on the beach. Easy drive to Waikiki, Honolulu, Northshore,...anywhere on Oahu really.
Other Activities: swimming with dolphins in the wild... reading a book on the beach with a big cold drink...kayaking, shelling, hiking, bird watching...
Golf: There are seven golf courses in our local area! Pali, Koolau, Olomana, Hawaii Kai, Turtle Bay, Waialae.... this is a golfer's paradise.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Life-long adventurer. I live in Waimanalo because the turquoise ocean and the incredible beauty of this island takes my breath away each and every day.
Why the Owner Chose Waimanalo Beach, HI, USA:
Magnificent property, exquisite beach location, quiet street.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Our unique 14-foot vaulted ceilings provide guests with the room necessary for comfort in the tropics. We also have split unit a/c for the ultimate in cool comfort.
- Secondary: +1 4804855005
Links to more information:
Garden Suite: 400 sq. feet. Luxurious high ceilings promote restful sleep.
Minimalist and simple in design, but with well-considered thoughtful amenities
Ample room to sleep and rest. Quiet gardens, mature fruit trees just outside...
Fresh coffee beans, a grinder and press... good morning!
We provide the EO line of soaps for hands, body and hair...
Bird-lover's paradise. One of our most vocal residents white tailed shama thrush
Whale season starts in December and goes through April. Spectacular viewing!
Waimanalo: Ranked the #1 BEST SUMMER BEACH IN THE WORLD. Yes, it's true...shhh!
The view from our driveway...the walk to this public beach access is short.
Prayer flags blowing in the sea breeze...
You are welcome here; you belong.
The ultimate in cool comfort: Mitsubishi Split a/c!
Your very own modern kitchenette, complete with new fridge and induction cooktop
Plenty clean fluffy towels, full sized tub and shower, lots of empty shelf space
Very spacious private bathroom... left spotless by a professional clean freak.
This very beach is a one minute stroll from our front gate.
Complimentary: a Macbook in the lobby for you to use; and an iPhone is available
Outside the lobby you'll find loaner beach chairs, boogie boards, coolers... :0)
Sophie, our playful tail-waggin' pooch! Loves making new friends and tummy rubs!
New LG front loaders ready to use with our compliments :)
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.