FULL KITCHEN WITH ALL AMENITIES, W/D, PATIO, OFFICE SPACE, SLEEPS 2
Melissa Frank and Rod Carroll at City Life Suites Victoria
About Melissa Frank and Rod Carroll at City Life Suites Victoria
We have tried our very best to ensure that's what you'll find when you stay in our comfortable and convenient Pacific Studio Suite in downtown Victoria. Rod and Melissa, our wonderful vacation rental agents at City Life Suites, Victoria, will be glad to assist you with your reservation and will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Melissa Frank and Rod Carroll at City Life Suites Victoria purchased this Condo in 2019
Why Melissa Frank and Rod Carroll at City Life Suites Victoria chose Downtown
The location and the building are, without question, the best of just about any place you'll find anywhere in downtown Victoria. Close to all tourist amenities, just a couple of blocks from Victoria's Inner harbour and the Government Street shopping area. It is so convenient to everything....Many services and amenities nearby, such as, banks, restaurants, coffee shops and transportation, convenience stores, all within a few blocks of the apartment (our guests always tell us that the location is 'absolutely perfect'.) This property is meticulously clean, a well laid out studio suite, with all the comforts of home!
What makes this Condo unique
As our guests, you will always be greeted in person when you check in, so as to make you feel welcome and to get you settled in comfortably to your new surroundings. We provide milk, bread, fruit, coffee, tea, jam & butter so that you have the fixin's for breakfast on your first morning. The Astoria Building has a fitness room and a recreation room, complete with a pool table and seating areas, ideal for entertaining friends while staying in our building. We look forward to meeting you! Rod & Melissa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
The Pacific Studio Suite is close to all downtown amenities, with all the creature comforts of home. We can't wait to meet you!
• Local bus service outside front door of building
• 2 car rental agencies - 1 block
• 24 hour convenience store - 1.5 blocks
• Walk-in medical clinic - 3 blocks
• HSBC & National Bank branches - 2 blocks
• Credit Union branch - 3 blocks
• Main branch Victoria Public Library - 3 blocks
• Victoria Inner Harbour – 2.5 blocks
• Royal BC Museum – 3 blocks
• BC Parliament buildings - 4 blocks
• Victoria Conference Centre - 3 blocks
• Victoria Bus Depot - 3 blocks
• Beacon Hill Park - 3 blocks
• Main (Douglas) Street shopping – 1.5 blocks
• Main tourism area (Government Street) - 2.5 blocks