About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Master bedroom with a view of Lake Barkley
tub · Toilet · shower
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Pets Welcome
- Hot Tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - We are not baby proofed :)We are not baby proofed :)
Pets allowed - Pet must be disclosed upon bookingPet must be disclosed upon booking
No smoking - No smoking inside the house!No smoking inside the house!
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- This is a quiet area, no loud music or partying. No drunken, disorderly conduct, no sneaking in of pets- pets have to be disclosed upon booking.
- Extra charge for more than two guests, extra guests have to be disclosed upon booking. No destruction of property, be respectful.
- Shower before entering hot tub, follow all posted rules of hot tub. Any guests who do not follow the house rules will be asked to leave - no refunds.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Priscilla FairAsk a question
About Priscilla Fair
I own and run this with my daughter, granddaughter, and grandson. I love gardening, quilting, cooking and hosting. The yard reflects my love of plants and nature. I have 4-5 bird feeders with woodpeckers to hummingbirds. Almost daily there are deer roaming thru the yard.
Why Priscilla Fair chose Cadiz
This is my dream/retirement house, living on the lake, living in a beautiful community where I have made so many friends. I live close to my grand daughter and grandson who I adore.
What makes this House unique
The view is amazing! Wake up and open your eyes to floor to ceiling windows that make you feel part of nature. Then go have a cup of delicious coffee, go fish and boat- catch a ton of crappie and bass, filet them and cook them on the grill. After all of that, relax in the hot tub, watch some Netflix and look forward to doing it all over again!