Boat dock and boat garage on site
Master bedroom with a view of Lake Barkley
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Parents responsible for any broken items.Parents responsible for any broken items.
Pets allowed - Pets only up to 50 pounds, all pets on leash.Pets only up to 50 pounds, all pets on leash.
No parties/events - Can rent whole house - must contact owner first!!Can rent whole house - must contact owner first!!
No smoking - No smoking inside the house!No smoking inside the house!
Max guests: 4 - Charges increase if more than 2 travelers. Charges increase if more than 2 travelers.
Minimum age of primary renter: 24 - Only pre approved guests 18-20Only pre approved guests 18-20
- This is a quiet area, no loud music or partying. No drunken or disorderly conduct. Upon breaking these rules- guests will be asked to leave. No drugs.
- Lights out at 12:00 midnight-all outside porch lights to be turned off. Use coasters for all drinks, especially on antique furniture.
- Shower before entering hot tub!
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Priscilla FairAsk a question
About Priscilla Fair
I'm 75 years young. I own and run this with my daughter, granddaughter, and grandson. I love gardening, quilting, cooking and hosting. The yard reflects my love of plants and nature. I have 4-5 bird feeders with woodpeckers to hummingbirds. Almost daily there are deer roaming thru the yard.
Priscilla Fair purchased this House in 2019
Why Priscilla Fair chose Cadiz
This is my dream/retirement house, living on the lake, living in a beautiful community where I have made so many friends. I live close to my grand daughter and grandson who I adore.
What makes this House unique
The view is amazing! Wake up and open your eyes to floor to ceiling windows that make you feel part of nature. Then go have a cup of delicious coffee, go fish and boat- catch a ton of crappie and bass, filet them and cook them on the grill. After all of that, relax in the hot tub, watch some Netflix and look forward to doing it all over again!