Relax Under the Tiki Hut on a Beautiful Deck by the Water...(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Lovely 'Island Style' half duplex with carport. 1200 sq ft of living space on the shady side of 10th Street canal. It has a large deck on the water, with a tiki hut on the water's edge, with a large 4 burner gas grill nearby. for relaxing throughout the day and evening. Large 4 burner gas grill to accommodate the largest catch of the day! There are two bedrooms each with two full beds and a private bath. The large 'Florida Room' has a 21' span of glass patio doors looking out on to the deck, bringing the 'outside' IN. Additionally the home is complete with a separate dining area, kitchen island with chairs, a large desk with seating and 2 TV's. There is a 37.5' concrete step down dock with available fresh water boat wash down and a shared fish cleaning table. A separate bait - fish freezer is located in the laundry room along with the washer and dryer. Membership is also included to the Cabana Club as well. ENJOY!
$1100/wk $1300/wk all holidays and lobster wks $3600/ 4 wks Call for 'Fall' discount rates.
$25 booking fee
$125 cleaning fee
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2001
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bait freezer, tiki hut.Please note: The Availability Calendars are typically not active. Please call or email for availability, more photo’s, information and a visual tour. WE DO NOT book online or through VRBO/Homeaway or Vactionrentals.com site services. You MUST speak with me or email me to place a reservation. You will NEVER be asked to wire money immediately to hold a property or be offered a cash discount for immediate payment. DO NOT forward any funds by wire transfer without speaking with me first, Barbara McKee, Florida Keys Vacation Rentals, Inc. at 305-289-6499. Only pay using check, credit card or money order. Rates are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Booking fee $25 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning fee $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Prices are subject to change. Confirm rates upon booking. All holidays and lobster weeks are $1300/wk
$125.00 cleaning, $25.00 booking fee, 12.5% taxes
$500 refundable damage deposit and $25 booking fee is due within one week of placing the reservation. Half the rent and tax is due 90 days prior to arrival, the balance 30 days prior.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Please enjoy membership to the lovely Cabana Club
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We are on the Shady Side of 10th Street with a tiki hut so that you will be comfortable day and night in the beautiful outdoors!
- Primary: 3052896499
- Secondary: 3052896499
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
37.5' of DEEP water dockage
Well kept home on a very queit street
Nice way to end the day!
Shady, quiet and serene. Great place to realx in the sun or SHADE!!!
Tiki and deck overlooking the canal
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 01, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.