Traditionally Swedish functionalist building, built in 1943, with a stunning garden. Modern and good standard.
- Three bedrooms: One bedroom with a large double bed and a double sofa bed, a bedroom with an adult bed that can make a double bed and a bedroom with a single bed and an extra bed. There are 3 other sleeping facilities; a single mattress, a folding bed and a large sofa in the TV room. If desired, a separate bedroom mattress and / or tourist bed placed in the "music room".
- Large, modern kitchen with a kitchen area and a dining room for up to 10 people and sliding towards the back of the plot. Computer with internet connection.
- Large living room with sofa, armchairs, fireplace and piano
- TV room / library with AppleTV (incl. Netflix), Wii, DVD, Cable TV
- Music room with computer / Internet connection
- Large, modern bathroom with sauna, shower and large bathtub with jet jets.
- Bathroom with shower (upstairs next to the TV room)
- Toilet (adjacent to the kitchen)
- Large balcony facing south and comfortable rattan sofa, armchairs and wooden sofa
Lovely garden in several floors with many fine shrubs and flowers. In front of the house are lawns with room for ball games o. Etc.. The backside has good insight protection, the dining room area, various places to sit and enjoy in good weather and cultivation (which is good to take vegetables and carry from).
Bus stop only 2 minutes from the house. The bus ride to Slussen takes only 12-15 minutes and about 10 minutes by car.
There are two nature reserves (including a 4H farm) at 1 km distance, several beautiful lakes and the sea are close by. Many trails for cycling, running and hiking in the Nacka nature reserve. To the nearest beach about 600 meters.