Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dog friendly it's $50 per dogDog friendly it's $50 per dog
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - There may be room for additional travelers There may be room for additional travelers
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- You may encounter personal items in kitchen cabinets and back closet please be considerate as this has been my family second home for 100 years. In
- There will be no taping of decorations or tacking of same to any part of the interior or exterior of the house.
- Please do not move furniture play with the taxidermy and follow the rules.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Dana J BeyerAsk a question
About Dana J Beyer
Being a native Adirondacker my great grandfather built the main cabin in the early 1920's. I have spent the majority of my life enjoying what Wells and the Adirondack resources have to offer. As you can see inside the camp I'm a hunter and fisherman. Trout are abundant in the lake as are deer and bear in the adjacent woods. I have recently purchase a few other pieces of property nearby and wish to see others enjoy the camp as I have for over 50 years.
Why Dana J Beyer chose Wells
This property is unique in that it holds the character of the great camps of the Adirondacks. The amenities are endless from a steam shower to the hot tub.
What makes this house unique
Hot Tub Steam and rainfall shower Docking on the Lake Kayaks and Canoe Directly on 4 wheeler and snowmobile trails Fishing Hunting Hiking