From the moment you walk through the front door of this premier home, you’ll be wowed by impressive ocean views framed by floor-to-ceiling windows! The indoor living area flows through French doors to the spacious, ocean-facing deck, ideal for outdoor dining and appreciating the lovely sunsets. This beautifully maintained single-story, 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home provides the ultimate in family-friendly convenience and comfort.
- Rancho del Mar sleeps up to 11 guests.
- The master bedroom features a pillow-topped king-sized bed and stunning ocean views.
- The very private second master suite has a queen-sized bed with minibar and half bath.
- The youngest guests will love their own nautical-themed retreat: a playroom with foldout futon, flat-screen TV and DVD player, and adjoining bunk room with twin bunk beds.
- A cozy fourth guest room features a twin-over-double bunk bed and desk work station (if you must).
Kitchen, dining, and living areas:
- A bright, airy design provides ample space for enjoying one another’s company or finding a spot where you can relax apart from the group.
- With granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, the exceptionally well-supplied kitchen delights even the most gourmet chefs.
- Enjoy unhurried meals and lively conversation around the spacious custom-built dining table.
- The dining and kitchen areas open to a tastefully decorated living room highlighted by a stacked stone fireplace and custom-milled fir mantel.
- Build a crackling fire, then sink into the comfortable wraparound sofa while losing yourself in a novel or watching your favorite movie or sports channel on the cable-equipped, flat-screen HD TV and Blu-ray DVD player.
- You can also stream music or connect to the Bose surround sound system with your own device with free WiFi.
- An outdoor hot/cold shower provides easy cleanup after a day at the beach, the covered barbecue area ensures the chef stays dry, and the fire pit on the deck keeps guests toasty even with a chill in the air.
- In-floor heat warms your toes, and dimmer-switched custom lighting creates a relaxed ambiance throughout.
- A convenient red wagon totes boogie boards, sand toys, and chairs to the beach by day and marshmallow sticks for s’mores and stargazing by a roaring bonfire after dark.
- The house renovations included extra thick gypcrete, sound-proofing for windows, and special insulation. It’s also got a 50-foot setback, fence, and mature landscaping. All of these help to offset highway noise, as does a happy family or group of friends enjoying time together at the coast!
- Just 90 seconds away, a secluded coastline beckons you to explore tide pools teeming with sea creatures, visit the caves and waterfall at Hug Point, and walk through the arch at low tide.
- When you are ready to venture further, nearby Cannon Beach offers a plethora of swanky restaurants, fine art galleries, shops, and the famed Haystack Rock.
- For adventure seekers, Ecola and Oswald West State Parks, Short Sands Beach, horseback riding, crabbing, clam digging, and fishing are all just a short drive away.