Panhandle House, South Lake Tahoe
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
"Panhandle House" is located in Montgomery Estates which is nestled in the forest on the South Shore of Lake Tahoe. It is about 5 miles from the casinos at the state line, and is under a 10 minute drive away from Heavenly and the lake. This lovely home is approximately 2,400 square feet. It can accommodate up to 10 people, and it has a beautiful forest view. The large fenced backyard includes a large deck with a hot tub, patio furniture & propane BBQ. The house is located in a very quiet cul-de-sac setting with only one other house across the street. The large living room has a 52" screen TV. We have unlimited domestic calling and wireless internet access. There is a large 2 car garage, a laundry room with washer & dryer, and plenty of driveway parking.
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Master Bath 1: 2 sinks, custom glass shower, and Jacuzzi tub
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Master Bath 2: 1 sink, tub shower
Bedroom 3: 1 Bunk with 2 Singles and 1 Bunk with 1 Single and 1 Double.
Downstairs Bath 3: 1 sink, tub shower
Living Room: 1 Queen-Sized Sofa Sleeper, and queen sized airbed available.
Keywords: House, Cabin
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- King size beds (1) The king bed is in the Master Bedroom Suite upstairs with adjoining master bathroom, Queen size Beds (1) The queen bed is in the queen suite upstairs bedroom w/ adjoining full bath., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) There is a queen sofa bed in the living room sofa. Also a queen sized inflatable air mattress w/ linens in the downstairs living room closet., Bunk Beds (2) 2 bunk bed sets are in the downstairs bedroom. 1 has an upper and lower single bed. The other has a double bed on the bottom, a single on top. This bedrooms is located off the hall downstairs next to the downstairs full bath....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The home sits on a quiet culdesack with one other house across the street. The back yard is large and pleasan with wood benches throughout. The back yard is fenced. A large deck over looks it. The Living room area is very large and opens to the kitchen and dining area so it is great for groups....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Clothes Dryer:
- Free Long Distance:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
The kitchen has a Jenn-Air Stove top w/ 4 burners and grill, a side by side refrigerator / freezer, microwave and oven, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. A second refrigerator can be found in the laundry room....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Base Rate .. From $300/night, plus cleaning fee of $250 We have a 2 night minimum stay for most of the year. We also require a security deposit that is refundable unless damages are incurred to the property. Dec 20-Jan 03, along with 4th of July weekend, Labor Day Weekend, and Easter Vacation weeks run at a higher rate. Contact us for information on that rate. Longer term rentals of a month or more will be considered and discounted. Rates may vary lower or higher with the seasons.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 68 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 1997
About the owner: I own a produciton company and pro-audio sound company doing fairs, fetiivals, and corporate events. My wife is a professional with a hi-tech firm and also helps with my business. We love Tahoe and hope to end up permanently there in the meantime sharing our home when we can come up there is a great option.
Why the Owner Chose Montgomery Estates (South Lake Tahoe, CA, USA):
We wanted a place close to the lake yet away a bit. We also wanted to be near casinos etc. but not so close in we had the traffic etc. associated with that. We feel our place gives us a perfect mix of all that is great about the Lake Tahoe Area.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The best part of our property is the privacy we are in a lovely neighborhood but no one is right on top of us. Once in the house and on our street you feel very comfortable and relaxed. The troubles of the world seem to just float away.
- Primary: (408) 275-6325
- Secondary: (408) 244-7317 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 60%
- Calendar last updated 03/20/2011