The accommodation has its charm in its history: it is an old school that has ceased to function in the 50s.
The building was renovated but retains its old world charm (separate entrances girl / boy, courtyard with playground become garden ...)
This old school is ideally located 7km from the center of the village of La Salvetat and the heart of the regional park of Haut-Languedoc offering a multitude of riches: local food, farmers, ranchers and local brewers, local crafts, lakes managed for swimming with recreation facilities (windsurfing, paddle boats, sailing ...), many hiking trails (hiking, mountain biking, mountain biking, Nordic walking and cross-country skiing and snowshoeing winter), cycling courses, spa, horse riding, fishing ... The mid-season is also a great time to go to pick mushrooms (porcini, chanterelles ...).
Lake Raviège (La Salvetat) 7 km, Lake Laouzas 14 km (Medley), Casino & Space of hot springs (Lacaune-Les-Bains) to 13 km.
Description of the house:
- Garden with barbecue and driveway for the parking of his vehicle
- Main room with fireplace (convertible sofa bed) (high chair on request)
- Fitted kitchen (hotplates and electric oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine,...)
- 2 bedrooms: 1 bedroom with a double bed and a bedroom with two single beds (cot with mattress on request, changing mat on request)
- bathroom with shower (baby bath on request)
- separate toilet
Possibility rental by the week, month or W.