Amazing Historic Farm House on Westcott Bay - Walk to Roche -(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-9)
Westcott Bay Farm House
The combination of 240 days of sunshine, spectacular natural beauty and a wealth of recreation activities makes the San Juan Islands your perfect year-round getaway. On the Bellevue Farm you will enjoy great blue heron, bald eagles, deer, fruit-filled orchards and open pastures with sweeping views of Westcott Bay.
The home has true southwest exposure providing all day sunlight and warmth and has been fully renovated to carefully maintain the historical look and feel.
Your family will enjoy recreational activities like bicycling, golf, hiking, spa, sight seeing and whale watching.
This beautiful historic 3 bedroom house is located on 5 acres and is just a short walk to Roche Harbor.
The main floor contains a large living room with a beautiful tile fireplace that gives way through seperate openings to a large dining room, kitchen and cozy sitting room. French doors open off the sitting room to 270 degrees of the most amazing views of the estate and Westcott Bay.
The second story is comprized of a large king bedroom with seperate sitting area and walk in closet, a queen guest room, kids bunk room and a beautiful white tiled bath that looks out over the estate. The home sleeps up to six in beds with a maximum occupancy of 9. There are two air beds in the home for additional sleeping.
Feel free to help yourself to any of the produce growing in the estates garden or pick apples, pears and plums from the orchard.
We have a shared hot tub for the houses. It sits off by the garden so it's at least 100 yards from each of the houses so not to disturb any of our guests
FOR MORE PICTURES OF THE ESTATE VISIT US ONLINE
• 1,990 square feet on two floors
• 3 bedrooms, 1.75 baths for large or multiple families
• Multiple decks with stainless steel gas grill
• Central home audio system and wireless internet
• Masonry fireplace
• Historic Bellevue farm built in 1887 by John McMillin, the founder of Roche Harbor
• Property includes a five-acre orchard with 145 apple, pear, and cherry trees
• Located less than five minutes from Roche Harbor, fine dining, shopping, and attractions
• Enjoy a quiet, serene, setting with world-class bay views
• Convenient air and seaplane access from Seattle and Anacortes means the travel is part of the fun
This home sits on the same 10 acre estate as our Hatch House (VRBO Listing Number 174857 - Monthy Rentals) and the Beach House (VRBO Listing Number 402054).
*** OFFSEASON 3 NIGHT SPECIAL ***
Offseason at $1,050 for 3 nights plus tax and cleaning
Keywords: vacation rental, Roche Harbor Rental, Cape Cod, Friday Harbor Rental, San Juan Island Rental, waterview home, Westcott Bay Rental
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 1990 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Shared Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Shoulder Season 2017
May 1 - Jun 9, 2017
2 night min stay
Peak Season 2017
Jun 10 - Sep 10, 2017
3 night min stay
Late Shoulder Season 2017
Sep 11 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $200
* 3 night min over weekends in Shoulder Season. 2 night min in Off Season.
Week Long minimum during July and August months
** Sunday to Thursday Peak Season bookings at $650/night
***One time $200 cleaning fee to be added per booking & 10.1% sales tax
Other Holiday Pricing Excluded - Please email or call for rates
Until Confirmed Rates are Subject to Change
* 3 Night minimum over weekends in Shoulder Season. 2 night minimum in Off Season
* Sunday to Thursday Peak Season booking $650/night plus cleaning and taxes.
* Onetime $200 cleaning fee to be added to each reservation
* Sales tax of 10.1% to be added to each reservation
* Other Holiday Pricing Excluded - Please call or email for rates
Until confirmed rates are subject to change.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
View of Farm House from Garden
Dining Room overlooking Westcott Bay and Orchard
fire pit on the waters edge is a great place for family gatherings
June 2011 vineyard picture. Pinot, Ortega and Siegerrebe grapes.
Kitchne in the Farm House
Bedroom 2 in the Farm House
Farm House is at the upper right corner of the clearing in the middle of the pic
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees