We accept credit card payments only - (unfortunately we do not accept American Express) We do not accept Bank Transfers, Money Orders, or Wired Funds.
Westcott Bay Farm House
The combination of 240 days of sunshine, spectacular natural beauty and a wealth of recreation activities makes the San Juan Islands your perfect year-round getaway. On the Bellevue Farm you will enjoy great blue heron, bald eagles, deer, fruit-filled orchards and open pastures with sweeping views of Westcott Bay.
The home has true southwest exposure providing all day sunlight and warmth and has been fully renovated to carefully maintain the historical look and feel.
Your family will enjoy recreational activities like bicycling, golf, hiking, spa, sight seeing and whale watching.
This beautiful historic 3 bedroom house is located on 5 acres and is just a short walk to Roche Harbor.
The main floor contains a large living room with a beautiful tile fireplace that gives way through seperate openings to a large dining room, kitchen and cozy sitting room. French doors open off the sitting room to 270 degrees of the most amazing views of the estate and Westcott Bay.
The second story is comprized of a large king bedroom with seperate sitting area and walk in closet, a queen guest room, kids bunk room and a beautiful white tiled bath that looks out over the estate. The home sleeps up to six in beds with a maximum occupancy of 9. There are two air beds in the home for additional sleeping.
Feel free to help yourself to any of the produce growing in the estates garden or pick apples, pears and plums from the orchard.
We have a shared hot tub for the houses. It sits off by the garden so it's at least 100 yards from each of the houses so not to disturb any of our guests (seasonal - closed November- April)
FOR MORE PICTURES OF THE ESTATE VISIT US ONLINE
• 1,990 square feet on two floors
• 3 bedrooms, 1.75 baths for large or multiple families
• Multiple decks with stainless steel gas grill
• Central home audio system and wireless internet
• Masonry fireplace
• Historic Bellevue farm built in 1887 by John McMillin, the founder of Roche Harbor
• Property includes a five-acre orchard with 145 apple, pear, and cherry trees
• Located less than five minutes from Roche Harbor, fine dining, shopping, and attractions
• Enjoy a quiet, serene, setting with world-class bay views
• Convenient air and seaplane access from Seattle and Anacortes means the travel is part of the fun
This home sits on the same 10 acre estate as our Hatch House (VRBO Listing Number 174857 - Monthy Rentals) and the Beach House (VRBO Listing Number 402054).
VR permit number: 07 PROV 027
*** OFFSEASON 3 NIGHT SPECIAL ***
Offseason at $1,050 for 3 nights plus tax and cleaning
Keywords: vacation rental, Roche Harbor Rental, Cape Cod, Friday Harbor Rental, San Juan Island Rental, waterview home, Westcott Bay Rental, waterfront