*Accepting Rentals For 2018 only*
* This spacious 3,200 square ft cottage can accommodate 10 people very comfortably without crowding. Start your summer memories Up North here!!!*
The home has two full kitchens. You have the ability to separate yourself from the others for some alone time.
* Great convenience of being close to Traverse City, yet far enough from the hustle and bustle of the city in the summer.
* As you stroll down to the dock you'll pass by a sand volleyball/badminton court over looking the 100ft of private lake frontage.
* The dog kennel and large fenced in yard will keep your pet safe and secure while you are out.
* The main house has a large deck (12 X 20') with a gas grill and picnic table.
Another (12 X 24') deck is spacious enough to lay out in the sun, barbecue, or just to sit and chat. This deck is located at lake level. A smaller, third deck (8 X 12') is located on the second floor and overlooks the backyard and the lake frontage. This deck has the best view in the house and is ideal for sitting and reading a book, or having coffee in the morning from private kitchen!!!!
* A private dock is available for swimming, boating, and fishing.
* A 14' Mad River Canoe and kayak is available for use, including life jackets.
* Located 10 minutes from beautiful Traverse City and all it has to offer; 10 minutes from Wurfel Park where the Minor League Traverse City Beach Bums play; and just minutes from the world famous Interlochen Arts Music Camp.
* You are within easy access to antiquing, site seeing, and wine tasting. Let me help you with your day trips during the week!!!
* All of the conveniences of home without the care!!! Book your summer vacation NOW!!!!