Like No Other: Molino De Agua - Entire 4th Floor on Beach - Heart of Town(37 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
VRBO Bear stayed here: We found this property to be beary special Read review
About the Property
MOLINO DE AGUA -- 3 PRIVATE BEDROOM SUITES - WRAP-AROUND BEACHFRONT BALCONY
ALSO UNLIKE MOST in this complex, this vacation home features ALL ROOMS WITH BEACHFRONT BALCONIES AND SLIDING GLASS DOORS THAT OPEN TO THE OCEAN. It has 3,678 square feet of living area with a full-length, wrap-around balcony -- in front of others. Also different is its ultra-spacious grand room with 270-DEGREE VIEWS of beach, town, and mountains. This configuration provides refreshing SOUNDS OF WAVES AND OCEAN BREEZES throughout. NOTE: While interior condos in this complex do not have these beachfront benefits, most are advertised nevertheless as 'beachfront'. WEBSITE: For many more photos and more details about this stunning home IN THE FRONT OF TOWER ONE of Molino de Agua, and for information about the surrounding area, please see a fully-dedicated, 15-page Website with video with sound. A link is provided in the 'Further Details' section of this listing. Also, scroll below after clicking on 'More Details'.
MOLINO DE AGUA: Molino de Agua is the only gated, drive-in complex in Puerto Vallarta's Zona Romantica. Expansive grounds (largest in area) with beautiful tropical landscaping include sun terraces, palapas, and fountains. Relax among tropical trees and around an extremely large, beautiful, heated infinity pool with swim-up bar and restaurant. Enjoy bar and food service on the beach.
OUR PERSONAL SERVICES: We have a Private Property Manager with an assistant, who manage maid services and provide Concierge assistance. In-house chef services are options. Also available are VIP airport transportation services with stops for shopping and other private van services. Detailed tourist information is provided. Our other distinguishing features are as follows:
OUR MODERN, WELL-EQUIPPED KITCHEN: Our amenities include new convection oven, microwave oven, gas stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator with ice maker and water filter system, coffee brewer, tropical fruit blender and smoothie maker. Purified drinking water flows from all taps and the refrigerator.
LATEST ELECTRONICS PLUS WI-FI: In the living area, a 55', flat-screen, high-definition television with surround sound broadcasts using US cable. XM commercial-free satellite radio from the US is provided with a stereo system that includes iPod and MP3 player hook-ups. All rooms feature “Wi-Fi” wireless Internet connection service. A 50', flat-screen, high-definition TV with surround sound and US cable service is also in the master bedroom. Another stereo system has speakers in the bedroom and master bathroom, which features a walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub that overlooks the ocean.
FREE INTERNATIONAL PHONE SERVICE: Unlimited, free phone calls to the United States and Canada give you potential savings of hundreds of dollars.
OPTIMUM AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM: All rooms are served by a modern, fan and coil air conditioning system with dehumidification capabilities. Separate temperature controls are in each room.
LAUNDRY ROOM AND SAFE: Clothes washer and dryer are in an interior utility room. A safe will accommodate possessions as large as a laptop computer.
PRIVATE GARAGE PARKING NEAR AN ELEVATOR TO OUR FRONT DOOR: Walking distance from car to elevator is 25 feet.
SERVING YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS: This fully-furnished, luxury suite includes beds, linens, towels, kitchenware, and dining sets for up to eight guests. Maid service is provided three days a week. A well-stocked grocery store with a good meat and produce sections is two blocks from our corner. A convenience store is across the street. Alba Auto Rental, which offers cars and open Jeeps on a daily or weekly basis, is across the street. Around us are some of the most incredible restaurants that Puerto Vallarta has to offer.
SUPPORT SYSTEMS AND OWNER'S GOALS: For 25 years, we have had a vacation place in Puerto Vallarta. Not long ago, we saw an opportunity of a lifetime at Molino de Agua -- a new, premier facility in the heart of town. As the first to purchase pre-construction, we had our choice. We selected the entire fourth floor directly on the beach. We believe we have the best spot in the best place in town. As a rental guest, we hope you will find the same. ----- We visit Puerto Vallarta at least four times a year and enjoy ourselves immensely. Always, we consider ways to help our rental guests experience many of the same pleasures. We work closely with all service providers, and, always, are pleased to get email messages and phone calls if you have questions or need assistance. Our objective is to help you have the best vacation!
PLEASE CLICK A LINK TO VIEW OUR 15-PAGE WEBSITE OR CONTACT OWNER, SKIP EVERETT, BY PHONE OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS. THANK YOU.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 3678 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- This luxury condo is in desired front half of Tower One at Molino de Agua. In this prestigious complex, few condos (1) occupy full floors on the beach, (2) have a private third bedroom with connecting bathroom, and (3) get full beach views, sunsets, ocean breezes, and sounds of waves in all rooms. Master bedroom includes a separate private sitting area, 50-inch, flat screen, high-definition television, surround sound, and large bathroom with Jacuzzi overlooking ocean. All bedrooms open onto verandas that overlook the beach and provide 180-degree views of beach and ocean. All have private bathrooms. Marble is throughout. All bedrooms are insulated fully and have separate comfort controls. All are served by a large, modern, quiet, central, private air conditioning system with dehumidifying capabilities. All are adjacent a laundry room and a safe large enough to accommodate two lap top computers. High-speed Internet service is provided throughout....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Unlimited, free phone calls to and from both the United States and Canada are included. Private garage parking is within twenty feet of our semi-private elevator. A long, gradual ramp into the infinity pools provides easy acess for the handicapped. Infant children are welcome as are walking children of at least five years of age. This luxury condo in the front half of Tower One, which occupies a full floor on the beach, has the only layout in the Residencias Molino de Agua complex that is designed to accommodate six to eight people in full privacy and comfort. This layout alone has a private third bedroom with connecting bathroom. In this complex, it alone has ocean front verandas for all rooms, expansive vistas, views of sunsets plus refreshing ocean breezes and sounds of waves in all rooms. It alone provides a special luxury experience with views and sensations that must be experienced to be appreciated....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Botanical Garden
- Rain Forests
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Free Long Distance
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Jetted Tub
- Housekeeper Included
VRBO Bear stayed here:
It does not get much better than visiting Skip's luxurious beachfront condo in Puerto Vallarta. Prior to our arrival, Skip and his property manager Drucilla went over an beyond in helping us plan for transportation, dining, and activities, all of which ended up surpassing our expectations.
Upon arrival in Puerto Vallarta, we were greeted at the airport by Skip's driver, Dagoberto, who escorted us to the condo (with cold drinks in tow!). My jaw nearly dropped to the floor when we walked in to see a meticulously decorated condo with every modern amenity you can imagine alongside 270 degree views of the beautiful oceanfront. The main areas were spacious, allowing us to relax and enjoy one anothers company. The three bedrooms all had ocean views, comfortable beds, and in-suite bathrooms which was perfect for three couples traveling together. There is no better place in the world to watch a sunset with a glass of wine than the wrap around balcony. Beyond the actual condo being so spectacular, the pool and grounds are impeccable as well. We enjoyed time in the large beautiful pool which has a swim-up bar and restaurant with great food.
As much as I wanted to spend all my time in the condo, Puerto Vallarta is one of the most incredible beach towns I have ever visited and Skip's condo is also in the best location in all of Puerto Vallarta to enjoy them. The condo is located on the beach and within walking distance to all the amazing restaurants and shops within the town. Be sure to follow Skip's recommendations on dining as every meal we had was incredible..
There is truly no better place to enjoy Puerto Vallarta and all it has to offer than Skip's oceanfront condo!
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 3 - Apr 30, 2017
6 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 27, 2017
6 night min stay
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Oct 28 - Dec 15, 2017
6 night min stay
Dec 16 - Dec 25, 2017
6 night min stay
Dec 26 - Jan 1, 2018
6 night min stay
Jan 2 - Apr 30, 2018
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
1) All taxes and local fees are included in listed rates. There are no additional rent-related charges. Unlimited calls to the USA and Canada and unlimited local calls through home phones are free.
2) Rates during most of the year cover up to 8 guests. Reduced rates during regular summer months cover 4 to 6 guests. During these months, a $50 per day charge each is added for a 7th and 8th guest. All rates are subject to change until a reservation is made and confirmed.
3) After providing a deposit for desired dates, a renter is required to sign and return a rental agreement. This agreement, which is attached to this listing, will be sent to you by owner soon after you secure dates with a deposit through HomeAway or VRBO.
4) There is a reference to a $500 damage deposit in the rental agreement. This is a requirement that can be satisfied simply by providing credit card information. No charges will be made unless there is damage for which a renter is responsible.
5) Guests may request VIP, round-trip, airport ground transportation with a stop for shopping at Costco or Walmart. Our referrals are made to Vallarta Van Tours, which has provided reliable service for many years.
6) Due to its location, desireable features, and number of repeat guests, many dates for this vacation home are reserved 12 to 18 months in advance. Please plan accordingly.
7) If policy clarifications are required, or you have any questions or special requests, please contact owner, Skip Everett, by email or phone 510-414-9985 (Pacific)
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
ACTIVITY DESCRIPTIONS, RESTAURANT LIST, AND UPDATES:
More photos and details about this luxury condo in the beachfront half of Tower One at Residencias Molino de Agua with 3 private bedroom-suites plus details about activities and restaurants in the area will be given to you on receipt of your inquiry.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: For more than twenty years, my wife and I have had a vacation place in Puerto Vallarta. Not long ago, we saw an opportunity of a lifetime at Residencias Molino de Agua -- a new, premier facility in the heart of town. As the first to purchase on a pre-construction basis, we had our choice. We selected the full fourth floor directly on the beach. We believe we have found the best spot and place in town. As our rental guest, we hope you will discover the same. We visit Puerto Vallarta at least four times a year. We enjoy ourselves immensely, and, always, consider ways we can help our rental guests experience many of the same pleasures. We have a private property manager who employs a Concierge who can help you as desired. We work closely with all, and, always, are pleased to get email messages and phone calls if you have questions or need assistance. Our objectives are to help you have the best tropical vacation possible…and for you to want to return to our place as often as your schedule will permit.
- Primary: +1 5104149985 Pacific Time Zone
Links to more information:
Pool by beach and pedestrian bridge over a river to town center
Portion of area around infinity pool
Heated Infinity Pool with Swim-Up Bar Overlooking Beach and Ocean
Side Balcony -- Cross-ventilation for all rooms
Portion of grounds with large tropical trees
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.