Ideally located 5M from the lake, this superb house can accommodate 10 people and offers direct access to the lake.
Located on 2400m2 of private and wooded land, this unique place is a place for a pleasant holiday with family or friends.
Privileged environment, calm and residential.
You will enjoy the access but also the panoramic view of Lake Annecy and the mountains from the terrace.
Ground floor :
- Charming and bright entrance and wood stove
- 1 shower room with wc
- 1 double living room with TV opening onto the terrace
- 1 equipped kitchen (hob, dishwasher, toaster, oven, kettle, coffee filter, fridge / freezer, raclette and fondue, dishes / cutlery, kitchen utensils) with dining area.
1st floor :
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds 90x190cm
- 1 bedroom with bed 90x190cm plus child bed (2 years), en-suite shower room with wc
- 1 room lake view, double bed 180x200cm
- 1 bathroom with toilet
- 1 bedroom with lake view, bed 160x200cm, shower room with adjoining wc.
2nd Floor :
- Mezzanine 75m2 under the roof, with 1 bed 90x190cm, 1 bed 160x200cm, many games for children and a TV. 1 shower room with wc
Cellar: laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Garden: access to the lake from a private access via a gate at the bottom of the garden.
For your comfort the house is equipped with a wireless internet connection, an ironing set, a garden furniture, deckchairs, a parasol, a charcoal barbecue, children's games.
Nearby: 500 m from the center of St-Jorioz (pharmacy, bakery, banks, florist, doctors, supermarket), 5 m from the lake, 200 m from the bike path, 7 km from Annecy, its center -ville, its old town and its train station, 9 km from the A41 motorway, 15 km from the ski resort Semnoz, 38 km from the resorts of La Clusaz and Grand-Bornand, 10 km from Golf de Giez, 55 km from Geneva airport.
Sports and Recreation Nearby: Mountaineering, swimming, cycling, paragliding, flat delta, freshwater fishing, diving, hiking, rollerblading, water sports, tennis, cycling / mountain biking, boat rental - pedal boats.