Where we are:
Kohl Haus is located in Milan at the Central Station. The neighborhood is very convenient, served by public transport and very quiet in the evening. All public transportation are under the house.
Within 200 m you:
1. Subway stop "Caiazzo" the Green Line.
2. Subway station "Central Station": Lines Green, Red and Yellow
3. The Central Railway Station where trains arrive and depart all national and international
4. All shuttles to all the airports in Milan and Hinterland: Airport Milan Linate Airport Milan Malpensa Airport Bergamo Orio al Serio.
5. Bike sharing "BikeMi.
6. Parking Taxi
7. A convenient parking for cars. Parking is subject to charges and is offered by us in the case of renting the whole apartment.
Getting to us or organizing your departure will be very simple and will not be a stress!
The apartment is very spacious, about 200 square meters: an entrance with a sofa and a desk, a large, organized and bright kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The apartment was recently renovated and has luxury finishes: marble floors in the common areas and parquet in the rooms. It 'was renovated and decorated by my wife Catherine (architect by profession) with the utmost attention to detail. Antique furniture and contemporary art make the atmosphere unique and special.
The apartment has 4 double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower. One room has a bathroom with shower and tub. Two bedrooms have a bathroom inside the room, the other two bedrooms have a private bathroom adjacent to the room. All rooms have a Smart TV LCD Samsung 40 '' (TV with Internet), Internet Wifi (speed 100 megabytes, Fiber Optics 100 Fastweb), air conditioning unit Mitsubishi. Heating is centralized and in addition it is possible to heat up with the air conditioner.
The rooms are very quiet and there will be no noise or disturbance at night.
The kitchen is large and spacious and very organized with everything you need.
1. It is forbidden to smoke inside the structure.
2. Kohl Haus is not responsible for any loss or damage to valuables unattended in the room.
3. The elevator of the building is particularly beautiful, ancient and delicate. Please remember that:
to. the doors must be closed manually
b. The maximum capacity is 3 people.