Typical of Old Lille but atypical by its layout there reign in this apartment an arty atmosphere, bohemian, cocoon, we want to curl up in this place with a good novel and a delicious cup of tea "British of course". You will find:
- the kitchen (7m2) opened on the stay. It is fully equipped: small fridge, 1 ceramic hob 4 burners, oven, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster and all crockery.
- A laundry / separate toilet: very practical this release includes a washing machine and a tumble dryer. Next door, apart, a first separate toilet.
the living room: with a sofa, a bench, an armchair, a large coffee table, a leather rug in front of the fireplace, a flat screen TV, a DVD player. Internet in WIFI.
- the dining room area: with a large wooden table and 6 chairs.
The floor and its big space night open with:
- a 1st bedroom / office area (6m2) with a single sofa bed converts into a double bed and plenty of closets to store your belongings and clothes.
- a second bedroom area (10m2) with a double bed of 160 cm x 200 cm, a small TV and plenty of storage space.
- the bathroom (4m2), with a vanity unit, a bathtub, an electric towel dryer, a hair dryer and a second toilet.
You'll also find an iron and ironing board, a clotheshorse and a vacuum cleaner.
1 set of household linen provided (sheets, towels, bath mats and tea towels). Non smoking accommodation. No pets allowed.