Stunning Classic Contemporary - Casa Azul(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Three Bedroom, Three Bath (sleeps 6) with 2 Bedroom Guest House (sleeps 4)
Casa Azul , which is highlighted in this advertisement, is just steps from a large pool with multi-leveled terraces and a playful fountain wall. There are lush gardens, cobblestone courts, and stunning views of the Bay of Banderas and the mountains from the rooftop palapa. There is gated, off-street parking and the property is within easy walking distance of the village square, restaurants and local shops.
Come and enjoy the luxury, serenity and convenience of Casa Azul and all its amenities.
Bienvenido a Bucerias y Mexico!!!
Casa Azul At Las Casas De Los Colores: Three bedrooms. Each bedroom has wrought iron four-poster beds and its own bath with over sized closets, and a private balcony, one on the first floor overlooking the gardens and two on the second floor with views of the mountains, the village and the Bay of Banderas. Luxurious bathrooms.
Large living room and dining room that open up on to a covered terrace with a spectacular view overlooking the pool and 20 foot long fountain.
Two outdoor dining terraces. One is ideal for sunset meals overlooking the pool. The other for more intimate dining parties.
Kitchen with spectacular granite counter tops, Primavera wood cabinetry, all new stainless steel appliances including, dishwasher and potable water filtration system in the kitchen.
Finally-- an added bonus is the traditional rooftop arbor, or palapa with mini bar.
Contact owner for availability, visit web site for additional information.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Casa Azul has two queen beds and two twin beds and sleeps six. This restful, architecturally designed home has a gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, a large living room and dining area and a covered arbor that stretches from one end of the casa to the other. The open living room and dining area, along with every bedroom - each with a private terrace - make the most of views to the pool, fountain and vine covered walls. There is an intimate dining courtyard off the kitchen and another outdoor space overlooking the pool for a more casual gathering experience. Come and experience wonderful views of the Bay of Banderas and the mountains from the exotic rooftop palapa with built-in bar. Relax in the 16 X 40 foot heated pool carefully nestled under seven large palm trees which provide dappled shade for the patio and large lawn and gardens. Also available across the courtyard is the 2 BR Casa Roja Guest House with an additional queen bedroom and two twins beds...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Las Casas de Los Colores is a short two blocks from the beach, and yes we have all the beach toys from boogie boards to beach umbrellas,. We are located between Avenidas Abasola & Javier Mina on a quaint cobblestone street in a quiet neighborhood. The address is Franciso I. Madero #67. There is gated, off-street parking and the house is within easy walking of the village square, restaurants and shopping...moreless
- Every room in Las Casas de Los Colores has air conditioning and ceiling fans Satellite TV, Phone for local calls, and wireless Internet. Las Casas de Los Colores offers all the amenities a guest could want behind the flowering garden walls that visually link yet physically separate the two homes from one another to create a style and scale the melds contemporary design with the local architectural vernacular....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Rain Forests
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 10 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 16%
3BR Casa Azul Low Season $260 per night $1,725 per week
2BR Casa Roja Low Season $165 per night $1,035 per week
3BR Casa Azul High Season $325 per night $2,250 per week
2BR Casa Roja High Season $275 per night $1,665 per week
Holiday rates: Casa Azul $425 per nite, Casa Roja $325/nite
Additional 16% IVA tax
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Casa Azul at Las Casas de Los Colores has been carefully designed to celebrate the values and character of the traditional Mexican home with wooden beams, high ceilings, a sense of privacy and a commitment to beauty and quality.
Bucerias is an enchanting village located 15 minutes from the PV airport and only 45 minutes north of the Zona Romantica in downtown Puerto Vallarta.
This restful, architecturally designed home has a gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, a large living room and dining area and a covered arbor that stretches from one end of the casa to the other.
The open living room and dining area, along with every bedroom - each with a private terrace - make the most of views to the pool, fountain and vine covered walls. Come and experience wonderful views of the Bay of Banderas and the mountains from the exotic rooftop palapa.
The owners maintain a private calendar. For up to date availability please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (612) 332-7522.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We are a retired landscape architect and a retired dean of students who love the people and culture of Mexico.
Why the Owner Chose Bucerías, Nay., Mexico:
We built Casa Azul (3BR)and Casa Roja (2BR) because we wanted to enjoy the daily life, character and people of a traditional Mexican village. We hope you enjoy the gardens, architecture and quality of one or both orf our homes.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Architectural design. In-town. Safe. Restful and beautiful. All the benefit of home two block from the beach.
- Primary: +612 298-9446
- Secondary: +1 6122989446 Anytime
- Tertiary: +1 6128360866 Anytime
Looking toward Casa Azul
Casa Azul outdoor dining area
Privacy wall at Casa Azul and swimming pool
Gated auto court and garden
View from Casa Roja
One of Casa Azul's three bedrooms
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.