A careful restoration has returned, after years of work of master craftsmen, this unique and authentic ensemble of trulli in part already belonged, in the past centuries, to the Church.
WELLNESS AND HISTORY
The Trulli complex "Le Chiancarelle" is the result of the union between the passion for the historical recovery and the desire to realize the future guests' wellness.
The pool area is sufficiently separated from the complex of trulli, as well as the annex built at a later date.
PIZZA AND VEGETABLE GARDEN
At the dependence is a wood-burning oven where you can challenge themselves with the art of pizza.
The garden offers every day something to collect and cook; according with the season: tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, zucchini, strawberries, etc.
THE ORIGINAL TRULLI's ENSEMBLE
The group of the original trulli has kept almost intact the old structure and is as follows:
- An environment with "cummersa" roof (typical of the houses of the old town of Locorotondo) now houses a suite.
- A very small trullo upstairs with a queen bed, placed upon an old barn for sheep that today has been transformed into two bathrooms and a laundry room.
- An environment with a great trullo, which now houses a large kitchen with a stone barbecue.
- A room with three characteristic “trulletti” (today is a living room with double sofa bed) where is also the old "focarile", today fireplace.
- A room with arched stone walls and large trullo, with two single beds.
The annex is completely separate, located beyond the pool area, and includes a double room with bathroom, a large wood-burning oven, another kitchen and a terrace surrounded by nature.