Private Bonita Bay Home - Elegant Lakeside Home with Heated Pool & Spa
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
ONE MONTH MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED. “Coquina Cottage” is a wonderful, quiet, lakeside home in Bonita Bay with fabulous privacy and beautiful landscaping. The home is open and airy and draws you to the outside living areas. The living room, master bedroom, and kitchen all open onto the lanai with covered dining, seating, and lounging areas adjacent to the heated pool and spa. The lanai is bordered by majestic areca palms and mature plantings and looks onto a serene lake teeming with bird life. The property features a circular driveway in front and a second driveway leading to a large garage. The entire home is recently renovated and freshly painted. Bonita Bay is an award winning development blending with nature seamlessly in a magical 2400 acre community: Private golf club, beach club, walking and exercise trails, marina, tennis courts, etc. Within Bonita Bay is Woodlake, a community distinguished by its sense of space, with large lots surrounded by lakes and fairways and winding streets with mature plantings.
Awards for Bonita Bay: Bonita Bay has won countless awards since its inceptiom as a community, including:
“Award for Excellence” as the nation’s most outstanding large-scale community by the Urban Land Institute.
The Bonita Bay community was certified as an Audubon International Cooperative Sanctuary.
Golf Digest names Bonita Bay the Environmental Leader in Golf.
Three of Bonita Bay Club's five golf courses ranked in the top 100 list of America's Best Residential Golf Courses by Golfweek magazine.
Bonita Bay ranked among Travel+Leisure Golf’s top 100 golf communities in America.
The Bonita Bay Marina Club is awarded “Clean Marina Certification” by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
Bonita Bay Group is named Development Company of the Year at the 14th Annual Pinnacle Awards.
Bonita Bay Club’s Fireside Room is a recipient of Wine Enthusiast Magazine’s Award of Distinction.
For a BB map go to: Bonita Bay Property Locator map - comm. info
Directions from RSW Airport: Directions to Coquina Cottage from RSW Airport
(Google Maps) 18.6 mi – about 33 mins
1. Head out of the airport 292 ft
2. Follow exit signs 0.2 mi
3. Continue to follow exit signs 0.8 mi
4. Continue to follow exit signs (signs for Treeline Ave / I-75) 0.6 mi
5. Continue to follow exit signs on Terminal Access Rd 1.3 mi
6. Turn left at Treeline Ave S 1.3 mi
7. Turn right at Alico Rd 0.8 mi
8. Turn left to merge onto I-75 S toward Naples 4.0 mi
9. Take exit 123 to merge onto Corkscrew Rd/CR-850 W toward Estero 2.3 mi
10. Turn left at S Tamiami Trail 5.8 mi
11. Turn right at Bonita Bay Blvd 0.3 mi
12. Turn right at Country Club Dr 0.6 mi
13. Turn left at Woodlake Dr 302 ft
14. Turn right at stop sign and stay on Woodlake Dr. House is on the right before the next stop sign 0.5 mi
Information for Guests: On site at Coquina Cottage is a Guest Information Kit. This guide is designed to tell you everything you need to know as a guest at Coquina Cottage. The guide contains extensive amounts of information regarding activities in the area, including restaurants, shopping, cultural events, sighteseeing locations, shuttle schedules, bicycle rentals, etc. It also includes detailed information regarding local golf courses.
As a guest at Coquina Cottage you will also be provided with the Bonita Bay community newsletters and event calendars, as every month there are dozens of interesting activities to participate in. These range from cultural, to craft, to parties, to trips.
Backwater Jack's is a resident owned restaurant located on site at The Marina Club and as a guest you will have access to drink and dine there.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- There are three large bright bedrooms. The huge master bedroom suite has a king size bed, a desk, a lounger and lounge chair, full-length mirror, dresser, bed-side tables, plantation shutters, a vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan, and a TV with a DVD, and a clock radio alarm. This bedroom has a wall of doors opening onto the lanai. The master bedroom has an large walk-in closet and second dresser. The guest bedroom wing of Coquina Cottage can be closed off for privacy. There are two large, bright guest bedrooms. The first has a queen size bed, with a bay window and plantation shutters looking out onto a wonderful garden, a large double closet, a dresser, bed-side tables and a clock radio alarm. The second guest bedroom has two twin beds, a dresser, a desk, a large closet, and an alarm clock radio....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- There are two full and one half baths. The master bath has a large walk-in closet, a separate tub and walk-in shower and the dressing area has a double vanity and a separate toilet room. The guest bath has a walk-in shower and a full wall mirror and a large vanity. The large half bath just is located just off the front entry hall....moreless
- Other Amenities at Coquina Cottage: * Beautiful tiled floors throughout * Vaulted ceilings * Plantation shutters * Pool and spa - solar & electric heat - digital remote controls * Great big kitchen with vaulted ceiling and fan that opens to pool * Living room with vaulted ceiling opens and large TV with DVD and stereo system * Top notch construction including Pella windows * Laundry room with new washer & dryer has sink and counter space * High speed cable Internet access with wireless, TV, and phone * Two driveways, one circular and one to the garage * Professional landscaping * Beautiful lake views * Four separate dining tables will seat up to 22 people for dinner. Other Amenities in Bonita Bay: Trolley service to private beach club and points of interest within the community. Canoes and kayaks available for paddling the rivers and estuaries that lead to the Gulf of Mexico. Boaters can use dock slips and boat ramp and there is a full-service marina with Backwater Jack's Restaurant....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Lake View:
- Near The Ocean:
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Tennis Court
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Housekeeper Optional
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $2,000
- Tax Rate 11%
Cleaning fee $250.00
50% due up front to hold the property
50% due two months prior to occupancy
Security Deposit: $2000
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 16 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Bonita Bay is considered the area's premier gated community. Bonita Bay has been winning awards since itfirst opened and this prestigious community continues to win awards today. Some refer to Bonita Bay as environmental sculpture. In every facet of its form and structure, this 2,400-acre natural haven on Southwest Florida's extraordinary Gulf Coast is exceptional. For here, eagles, ospreys, roseate spoonbills, wood storks, otters and deer blend seamlessly with private enclaves. The development includes five private championship golf courses by Tom Fazio and Arthur Hills with a magnificent club house and fitness center. Outside the gate is more world class golf, exquisite dining, and endless shopping. The main gate lies less than one mile north of Naples, now recognized for some of the finest restaurants and shops in the country and the for reknowned Naples Philharmonic and Naples Playhouse. Enjoy miles of walking and walkking trails, and the private, staffed beach club, etc.
Other Activities: Golf, tennis, biking, boating, kayaking, canoeing, jet skiing, bocci ball and more.
Golf: For the golf enthusiast, Southwest Florida is paradise. With almost 180 golf courses to choose from and idyllic weather year-round, golf is one of the most popular pastimes in the area. Southwest Florida offers courses to fit every budget and every level of play, from beginners to low handicappers. For avid spectators some of the world-class courses here also host a number of amateur and professional tournaments.
As a guest at Coquina Cottage, you will be provided detailed information regarding local courses that will satisfy every skill level and pocket book.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: My wife, Sharon, and I love Coquina Cottage, our home in Bonita Bay. We only wish we could spend more time here. The fact is, we are both still working. Sharon is a consultant for Pepsico, producing presentations for the senior management team and I run a supply chain management and consulting firm, Totalogistix, Inc. When we are in residence, we like to leave the car in the garage and do just about everything by bicycle. We ride the bike paths to the exercise park, the golf club, and to our boat at Backwater Jack's. We also ride to the beach park, Fresh Market, Roy's, Ace Hardware, etc. We live most of the year on Lake Mohawk in Sparta, NJ and spend much of our summers on our downeaster, Kaleidoscope, cruising the waters of New England.
Why the Owner Chose Bonita Bay, Bonita Springs, FL, USA:
We fell in love with the house the moment we walked in the door. Coquina Cottage is quiet and very private and the lakeside setting is park-like and idyllic. The layout is very conducive to open-air poolside living on the lanai and to entertaining friends and family. Bonita Bay is in a league of its own as a developement and we think Woodlake is the prettiest of all the neighborhoods within..
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The Bonita Bay lifestyle is extraordinary. Between the bikes, the beach, the boat, the golf, the dining - it is unique. So much so, that several of our renters have since bought their own homes in Bonita Bay. When we do leave Bonita Bay Sharon and I have all sorts of fabulous adventures, exploring southwest Florida by bike and car and whenever possible, by boat. There is so much to see: from The Rod and Gun Club in Everglades City to Useeppa Island Club in Pine Island Sound. It's a sensational lifestyle. Come see for yourself.
- Primary: +1 973 726-2103
- Secondary: +1 201 910-1835
- Fax: +1 973 729-8850
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Covered Lanai with Heated Pool and Spa
Master Bedroom with King Bed opens to Pool
Large Gourmet Kitchen looks over the Lake
New Samsung french door refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher
Dining Room with Bay Window and plantation shutters
MBR with his and hers sinks, walk-in closet and separate toilet room
Guest Bedroom with twin beds with and large closet
Lanai lounging area with granite counter and Sony 40' HD TV
Additional Lanai seating
Front Yard between circular driveway and garage driveway
Grand Entry from the Circular Drive
Living Room with wide opening to Lanai
Comfy Den off kitchen looks over Lanai and lake
Looking into the Living Room from the Lanai
Living Room brass table seatng
Huge Master Bathroom with Tub and walk-in Shower
Queen Guest Bedroom with Bay Window and view to Woodlake
Heated Pool and Spa with beautiful view of Woodlake
Custom Pecky Cypress dining table on Lanai
Birds of Paradise
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeHouse
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 04/09/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.