Windansea Charm at the Beach- You Cant Find a Better Located Beach House.
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Location, Location, Location...This Windansea beach casita is located directly across the street from world famous Windansea beach. This seaside retreat has been completely remodeled and is referred to as 'Neptunes Palace Spa Retreat'.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SEASIDE GETAWAY IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS HOME. The home benefits from true California living with the flow all its indoor/outdoor areas. French doors through out the property, the entire home opens out to double French doors.
The French doors open to the ocean view patio, French doors open to the middle patio and open from the master towards the manicured landscaped yard with a private Jacuzzi. This beach home benefits from upgraded finishes with limestone through out and venetian plastered walls and flat screens in both the living room and master bedroom.
There are two fire pits, outdoor custom hot shower, custom fountain and Jacuzzi. Watch amazing sunsets directly over the ocean from the front patio. This home has true European charm and is offered to those clients looking for an upscale experience.
Keywords: Ocean view , ocean
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $200
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Tax Rate 10.5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: I was born in South Africa and have lived in La Jolla since 1978. I am a local real estate agent that has a strong local presence. This is my primary residence along with a 2nd home that I own on the sand in Sailbay in Mission Beach. I am very proud to have grown up in such an amazing city. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed if you end up booking at this property.
Why the Owner Chose Beach Barber Tract, San Diego, CA, USA:
This property is the ultimate beach house with great use of the indoor/outdoor spaces. You will not find a better location than this property. Please google earth the location. It has incredible access and proximity to the best beach in San Diego. 30 SECONDS AND YOU ARE ON THE SAND LOOKING AT INCREDIBLE WINDANSEA BEACH.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
1. Immediate access to arguably the best beach in San Diego or California. 2. Location A plus 3. Fantastic home that has been updated yet has the charm of an old LaJolla Beach House. 4. The home is single level yet has great use of three different exterior patio spaces. The front patio overlooks the ocean and is great for people watching yet is setback off the street for privacy. The middle patio is a private courtyard full of green landscape and ideal for outside dining with tranquil lights and fire pit. The back area is a private oasis with a build in jacuzzi tub that is always hot. 5. The location allows you easy access by foot, bike or car to downtown La Jolla for shopping or dining experiences.
- Primary: (619) 857-2882 (California, USA)
Sunset view from front patio
Spa and backyard
Front Patio overlooking ocean
Outside Shower with hot water
Front patio looking at ocean
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM