Ideally located in a typical building of the 18th century, charming studio of 23 m2, quiet and completely renovated
In a beautiful old building, on a large peaceful courtyard, 1st floor (stairs and elevator), this apartment offers all the comforts for 2 persons:
- A leather sofa bed for 2 people (160 X 200) in the living room
- An equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle)
- A bathroom with bath, toilet and hairdryer
- Unlimited internet access, a large TV with cable channels,
- Linen and towels, iron and ironing board
- The need to prepare breakfast and meals (coffee, tea, sugar, etc.)
The apartment is located in the center of Paris, rue Montmartre, in the pedestrian area Montorgueil, one of the most popular with Parisians. Very fashionable, with many fashion boutiques, this district also offers many cafes, restaurants and food shops. It is a place where Parisians like to meet by their shopping.
You can easily walk everywhere:
In 10 minutes: the Louvre, the Seine, the Marais and Beaubourg
In 20 minutes: Saint Germain des Pres, Opera, Notre Dame De Paris, Department Stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps).
Metros Nearby: Sentier (line 3), Etienne Marcel (line 4, Direct Montparnasse railway stations, North and East), Les Halles / Chatelet (lines 1 and 4)
RER B (direct to Charles de Gaulle and Orly) and RER A (Gare de Lyon)
Minimum 5 nights
See you soon: