Summit County has earned the name “Colorado’s Playground” due to the variety of exciting recreational activities available in the area year-round. From mountain biking and hiking through stunning scenery in the summer, to world-class skiing on snowy white slopes in the winter, Summit County Colorado has something for everyone, no matter the season! Let this inviting 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin with space for 8 and an extra sleeping loft be your perfect alpine accommodation!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*Please note the caretaker of this property lives in a lock off unit below the house**
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds
This beautiful property offers a rustic ambiance and a cozy living room with a pot-bellied stove sure to enhance your mountain living experience.
The home was upgraded in 2018 with brand new windows, bedding, towels, furniture, and some cosmetic updates. Even the kitchen boasts new dishes and utensils!
In the summer, you and your guests will love relaxing on the large deck where you can take in the beautiful view of emerald pine trees and impressive mountain peaks. In the winter, soak in the steamy private hot tub to rest your muscles.
This bright, modern kitchen is a wonderful place to cook and enjoy your favorite meals. Plus, it has quick access to the deck, making it easy to use the grill.
To relax at the end of the day, curl up by the toasty fire and rest up for your next day of Colorado mountain adventures!
-- THE LOCATION --
From this mountain home, you’ll be able to take full advantage of all the amazing activities Summit County has to offer.
Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, and Vail are all nearby, so you can enjoy exploring different resorts and towns.
In the summer, you’ll have easy access to hiking and biking trails, watersports on Lake Dillon, as well as a variety of other activities. No matter the season, Colorado’s Playground has something for you!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, private hot tub, free wifi, an open concept layout, mountain views from the back deck, charcoal grill, fireplace, and more!
- From here you'll have easy access to Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin, Keystone, Vail, and Copper Mountain Resorts
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~108 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- NOTE: The property caretaker resides on the property in a completely separate lock off. They will not disrupt you during your stay
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $15 per pet, per night fee (2 pet maximum)
- NOTE: The number of people on the reservation must be honored at all times. The max occupancy for this unit is 8 guests. If this limit is exceeded without owner approval, a $500 fee per night, per extra person will be imposed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in