Loft with trundle beds.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Must be supervised at all times at cabin. Must be supervised at all times at cabin.
Pets allowed - Pets allowed with pre-approval & fee. $50/pet/stayPets allowed with pre-approval & fee. $50/pet/stay
No parties/events - Generally, no loud music or yelling. Generally, no loud music or yelling.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - $12 per night, per person, for 7th and 8th guest. $12 per night, per person, for 7th and 8th guest.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Renter must send us copy of drivers license.Renter must send us copy of drivers license.
- Must send a photo of primary renter's Driver's License. Primary renter must be present to check-in. All guests must be included on reservation.
- No dogs on furniture/beds, leash outside, kennel when unattended, cleanup after pet or risk add'l charge. Register & pay pet fees(s) or lose deposit.
- Before departure: Run dishwasher, put dirty linens (sheets and towels) in laundry area, put all trash in the metal bin outside and secure with bungee.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Pam and Patrick
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
Why Pam and Patrick chose Almond
This is a beautiful fully remodeled cabin located in a very private area but uniquely close to everything the beautiful western North Carolina mountains offer. Very close to Nantahala gorge and outdoor center for whitewater rafting and kayaking, fishing and hunting, the GSMNP and the GSMNP scenic train (Thomas the train, Polar Express, and other seasonal themed train experiences), hiking, Elk viewing, antiquing, quaint towns for lunching and shopping or just hanging at the cabin and relaxing.