3 Prime Weeks Left-7/2-9,7/30-8/6,8/27-9/3.Reviews Tell All.Half Mile to Beach.(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
This home is meant for folks who want an ideal Cape experience close to beaches.
Upstairs there are two guest bedrooms and a full bath. View of Great Hollow beach from window of one bedroom. You look at the tip of the boot of Cape Cod in the distance-mesmerizing.We are happy to offer this. Who knew when we built this house years ago.
This many windowed house is situated on a hill,porch facing treetops and the master bedroom in the back of the house is facing tree trunks.The 20 reviews will tell you more.Many thanks for your interest.
Great location with privacy and quiet space: This house has nothing built in front of it or behind,so privacy is here.Built high on a hill the front porch looks out onto treetops but if you turn around and look out the sunroom at the back of the place,you see tree trunks. Very airy with lots of Truro summer breezes so no mosquitoes like most other homes have here. Living room has theater quality HD TV with surround sound and many windows to enjoy the garden views.Wonderful waterview on second floor.
New living room and master bedroom furniture in 2015 and freshly painted walls done as well.Maple floors refinished on first floors and new maple floors upstairs within the last few months.House is kept in immaculate condition, and the gardens are well maintained.Beach grass so no lawn to water. Very pretty all year round.
House surroundings-'I live a vacation': The property is one acre,house on a hill with gardens and tree filled ravine behind ,all part of the acre.Half mile to Great Hollow beach,one mile to Corn Hill beach. Short walk/drive to organic veggie,seafood market and food places such as Sweet Escapes cafe,Box Lunch, and Whitman House restaurant. Black Fish restaurant and Jams deli just down the road.
Take route 6 either way to Wellfleet or Provincetown for more fine dining and theatre/shows.The house is 20 seconds from the highway,but being bayside very little traffic noise.More likely to hear the bluejays and morning doves splashing around the birdbaths in the gardens.
beach access: As a renter of this house, you are allowed to get a weekly beach pass to all the private Truro beaches. Information will be left for you at check in.
Menus,area offerings will be left for your perusal.Owner readily available to accommodate your requests or questions.
Off to keep cleaning.Hope you will find your way here to a great Cape cod house.
Member since: 2008
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- King pillow top in master located on the first floor with a combination of new walnut and leather furniture in the bedroom and adjoining sunroom .The sunroom has sliders with views of the garden,lots of windows and a skylight.Very private away from the rest of the other bedroom areas . Upstairs the very large queen guestroom overlooks the ravine- peaceful.Third bedroom has a double size bed with clear waterview of Great Hollow beach with great sunset views over the beach.Again roomy,the walls filled with local art.New 500 thread count linens and towels free of charge for your use.Large closets and bureaus in bedrooms offer plenty of storage. The large hallway upstairs has large windows facing the homes on the water in the distance.All the rooms and hallway have nice maple floors and plenty of light and wonderful Cape breezes....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- One full bath is off the master suite,away from the rest of the house. Other full bath is upstairs for use of the guest bedrooms. The half bath is in the full size laundry room just off the kitchen and living room on the main floor.Very clean bathrooms with maple cabinets. Good towels provided....moreless
- This home is meant for 2-6 adults and well behaved children who need to stay connected with life while enjoying a clean,well furnished home that is of quiet surroundings,and cell/Internet service that WORKS...a rarity in Truro. Sit on the porch and relax in the shade most of the day.. Rave reviews from 2009 tenants who all enjoyed the peaceful surroundings and the fabulous beaches so close by. Fish market and organic farm stand one minute drive. 42 inch wall mounted plasma in living room /Blueray DVD with surround sound,LCD TV in master bedroom.Extensive cable channels plus high speed internet throughout house and porch area.Large gas grill and 6 seat tile table on porch off kitchen area.Cedar Adirondacks on front of porch to put your feet up and enjoy a beverage and wonderful sunsets. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Wood Deck
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 18 - Sep 3, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $195
- Taxes Not included
Folks love this house . Read reviews please and see you this year. A security deposit of $500 upon booking which will be returned after a good property inspection after your visit. A $250 cleaning fee per booking as we provide all bath and beach towels, all linens , etc which we must thoroughly launder each check out and immaculately clean the house for each arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
8 miles from Provincetown, 5 miles from Wellfleet for live theater, restaurants, galleries, etc.Two minutes to private beaches Great Hollow and Corn Hill. Most photographed Long Nook Beach five minutes from house.Located on quiet bay side with sound of distant Provincetown fog horn on occasion. Walking trails, fish/veggie market, coffee/deli seconds away. Hilltop lot with privacy and serenity and beautiful lily gardens and plenty of outdoor seating for sun or shade.
Other Activities: Relaxing on the nearby private beaches.
Golf: Golf courses in Truro and Wellfleet a short drive away.
large wraparound covered farmers porch-retreat .
42 inch plasma tv with incredible theatre surround sound
queen bed guest room, upstairs overlooking tree filled ravine.Sanctuary.
third bedroom has a clear view of great hollow beach and lovely sunsets
large gas grill,huge wrap around shaded porch with outside dining-ahhh
one of my faourite walks, 8 minutes from the house
a perfectly shaded living room with the most amazing sound system
king pillow top bed with adjoining sunroom-privacy and sun and flowers
gas stove/large fridge/dishwasher..fully stocked for gourmet chefs
2nd floor waterview-Great Hollow beach
great hollow/corn hill beaches seconds away by car
one of many seating areas in gardens,nobody but the birds can see you. Enjoy
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM