|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
This brand new lodge offers outstanding views and superior quality throughout the home. Nestled on a large private corner lot in exclusive High Timber Ranch, this 5 bedroom(4 + loft) home is sure to please groups looking for a special occasion. This area in Big Bear is very quiet and utilities are underground, so nothing spoils the view. The great room offers large picture windows and opens to a deck that has a bbq, hot tub, and outdoor furniture. It can sleep a group of up to 15 and is perfect for 2 families. All of the furniture throughout the property is new and the home contains every upgrade imaginable.
Bedrooms 5(1 bedroom is loft)
Outdoor Hot Tub
Bedroom #1 (Master): King
Bedroom #2: Queen
Bedroom #3: Single over double bunk bed + double trundle
Bedroom #4: Single over double bunk bed + double trundle
loft/bedroom 5 - 1 twin trundle bed
House was great, my friends and I have done an annual trip, and this has been the best house yet! A couple things to note..
- Its a Charcoal Grill, not gas.
- Foosball Table is broken (the feet of the players were snapped off)
- Some stains in the carpet, but as to be expected from a rental home
- Limited kitchenware, best to bring plastic cups, paper plates, etc.
- Its about a 10min drive down back to Big Bear Blvd. lots of windy roads and turns to get here. Can be inconvenient if you need to run down and grab something, but ultimately worth it when you get there and see the view off the balcony.
Will definitely be back!