4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 15
We will be back again!
We had a great time and ultimately loved the secluded feel of the property with amazing views and relaxing vibes!
Great views and a nice spa to enjoy them in!
Home was clean. newer, and backed the forest. The pool table was great for the kids!
Beautiful House, Great for groups!
House was great, my friends and I have done an annual trip, and this has been the best house yet! A couple things to note..
- Its a Charcoal Grill, not gas.
- Foosball Table is broken (the feet of the players were snapped off)
- Some stains in the carpet, but as to be expected from a rental home
- Limited kitchenware, best to bring plastic cups, paper plates, etc.
- Its about a 10min drive down back to Big Bear Blvd. lots of windy roads and turns to get here. Can be inconvenient if you need to run down and grab something, but ultimately worth it when you get there and see the view off the balcony.
Will definitely be back!