Ocean View Large Groups Short Walk to Beach at Roads End Park(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 5 Bedrooms, and four bed alcove, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 22)
- At Sea Haven and Honalee - We offer the 3rd or 4th night free for most dates except during June July and August -
Make this beach trip your best ever. Relax in the peaceful solitude and privacy that Sea Haven offers. Enjoy a couples romantic getaway or your family’s home away from home. Retreats, reunions, friends & family, everyone will be glad you chose Sea Haven. Panoramic ocean view from all three floors, and only 2 ½ blocks to beach at Roads End State Park. Spacious home for small or large groups, Sleep 22 in five bedrooms, plus a four person bunk alcove, enjoy the private 1/3 acre yard, big pirate ship play structure, horse shoe pit and games. Sea Haven has the room you need. Off the large kitchen is a great room with gas fireplace plus you will find a 2nd family room, kitchen and bathroom downstairs. 3 full bathrooms and off street parking for 6+ vehicles, all of this and only minutes to shopping and the Casino. Great beach house with a great view. Sea Haven has beds for 22 people in six bedrooms. Two king, five doubles and eight twins. For small or large groups, multifamily, reunions or retreats Sea Haven has the room you need. We don’t count sofas as beds, but there are five of them between the two living rooms.
The great room kitchen area is big and has room for several cooks. The dining “long” table is ten feet long. Through the windows you may see deer wander around the yard, or just look at the ocean. You really will have a great visit
Sea Haven Cabin in Lincoln City is a vacation destination itself. The property and home are inviting and comfortable, and have a nautical theme throughout. You may explore the area or just hang around the house. In either case, Sea Haven is ideally suited for your needs. The Lincoln city location, in the Roads End area, gives you quick and easy access to beaches. The Chinook Winds Casino and Safeway are only a quarter mile away.
All three floors of Sea Haven have great ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, including coffee makers, waffle irons, toasters, microwaves, and an outside barbeque. All you need to bring are groceries and your gourmet chef.
Sea Haven is about two to three blocks from the ocean front. There is a panoramic ocean view to the horizon. Whales spouts are visible during migrations, ships and boats can be seen night and day. There are two beach access points about a ten minute walk from the cabin or you can drive your car and park at numerous access points.
You can park your car within a few feet of the front entry, and there are no steps to deal with. There is ample room for 6 or more vehicles in the driveway. The entire property is over 1/3 acre and has several large flat lawn areas, a playground size children’s play structure (designed as a 'Pirate Ship' complete with swings, slide, bars and ropes, and a sand box. Horseshoe and croquet areas are also set aside in the yard. The house and yard offer both privacy from the neighbors and open views of the ocean. You will never feel out of place from the moment you arrive, Sea Haven is very comfortable for families. Off the living room is a private fenced and covered terrace area for barbecuing and sunbathing.
click the links to see our personal website and more info.,
or best is to e-mail us, we will send back basic information and complete reservation information, plus more pictures.
Keywords: Ocean view, rental home, large yard and lots of, parking, Sea Haven is ideal for ,family's, groups, retreats, ministry's, schools, clubs, reunions, Lincoln City vacation rental, cabin, beach, Oregon, pets, pet friendly, discounts, cheap,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2002
- 2700 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 22
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 22, Beds for 22
- King size beds (2) Two King bedrooms, each with own bathroom, Double Beds (5), Twin or Single Beds (8), Bunk Beds (4) Sea Haven has twin over double bunk beds in two of the upstairs bedrooms. Sea Haven is ideal for five couples, each wanting their own private space. If the couples share bedrooms, it is ideal for seven couples. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Sea Haven has a great room with gas fireplace, big kitchen, and a long table that seats 10/12 people, There are f ** Linens, Please be aware that linens are not supplied, all beds have a colored bottom sheet and pillow only, everyone needs to bring their own sleeping bag or blanket, You will also need to bring bathroom towels etc. Please Note: In order to offer low prices for a large house, all guests are expected to leave Sea Haven picked up, and ready for next guest. We provide cleaning supplies, vacuum etc. Guests are expected to wash and put away dishes, empty and clean up refrigerators and ovens, place garbage outside in cans, vacuum or mop excessive soiling they have caused, and practice 'leave no trace pet care.' In order to assure quality, our cleaning-caretakers inspect after every guest and take care of final cleaning. Please be aware that all beds have a clean bottom sheet and pillow only, everyone needs to bring their own sleeping bag or blanket...moreless
- DVD Player
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace:
- Living Room:
- Mobile Phone:
- Parking Off Street:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $150
- Caretaker/cleaning fee $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.3%
3rd nights are always FREE except June, July and Aug. The rate calculator on this site is not always correct!!!!!
E-mail us for the best accurate deal !!!!
$250 deposit less our caretaker/cleaning fee is returned within 30 days after tenant leaves property in acceptable
LAST MINUTE DEALS; We offer substantial discounts (as low as $100/nt - less for longer stays) for dates rented in the last seven days. Call or e-mail us - we want your business!
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 To reserve a date use e-mail or (503) 246-8002 (Oregon, USA)
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sea Haven has lots of parking 3 levels 6 bedrooms and great ocean views
Great room (old pic, see new Cherry wood floor in other pics)
Sunset oceanview out picture window
drive right onto beach for tide pools or surf
Regatta Park swimming area, playground, and boat launch on Devils Lake
pirate ship for young among us
massive kid proof construction, big double on bottom , twin above
lots of room for you
Master bedroom king bed
Agate hunting and wave racing
Regatta Park play structure goes on and on and on and, you get it
Drive right onto beach in Lincoln City
Sea Haven entrance and parking for about 6+ cars
pirate ship playground
great room with gas fireplace and three sofas, expansive ocean view behind you
very private covered area with charcoal barbecue
horse shoes anyone? Croquet also at Sea Haven
private bedroom with double
ten feet of table
Great room from kitchen area
Tide pools at Roads End Point (walk from house)
Play in yard and watch the ocean
Horse Shoes at Sea Haven
Sea Haven and Honalee are just a few blocks north of the casino
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.