This 3 Bedroom Private Waterfront Family Vacation Home is at 184 Princeton Shores Blvd., between the Blue Mountain and Collingwood. It is well located for four seasons of fun!!
The shoreline has a safe sandy beach for swimming in summer.
• 90 minutes north of Toronto
• Only minutes from the Blue Mountain Resort and the Intrawest Village. The ski hills have 310 skiing acres serviced by 51 lifts. They boast a vertical of around 720 feet for skiing and riding. You will find 2 terrain parks and 2 half pipes.
• Just a short distance from the Scenic Caves Nature Preserve (enjoy the Suspension Bridge / tree top walking and zip cables)
• 10 minutes to the world's longest fresh water beach- Wasaga Beach (home to Wasaga Waterworld)
• Several golf courses within minutes of the Chalet (including Cranberry Village Golf Resort & Monterra Golf Course)
• Extensive nature trails (hiking and mountain biking)
• 2 minutes to horseback riding stables and deep water marina
• Snowmobile Trails nearby
• 55 minutes to Casino Rama (Orillia)
· Four seasons property between Blue Mountain and Collingwood
· Suitable for family oriented vacations
· Wasaga Beach is approximately a 15 minute drive east on Hwy # 26
· Blue Mountain Public Beach is a 5 minute drive west on Hwy # 26
· Large lawn and matter trees on property
· View of Island and Lighthouse
· Campfire pit
· Deck with gas BBQ