Best Price on the Beach-Great Views-303 Villa Hopelchen(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
This beautiful condo is located three miles north of the hotel zone and away from the maddening crowd. It is only twenty five minutes from the airport and near the fisherman's village of Puerto Juarez. This condo has a beautiful beach with views of the hotel zone and the island of Isla Mujeres. The ferry to the island is four blocks away. Tours can be booked at the resort next door. Convenience stores are within walking distance. Easy walking to the Mayans ruins named El Meco. Minibuses pass in front of the complex every ten minutes and go downtown where the mercados and large grocery stores are located.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- On floor 3
- 1250 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Gated complex and private parking. Twenty-four hr. security. Bottled water can be purchased at the complex or any local store. The condo is located next to the Sea Adventure Resort and Water Park (formerly the Blue Bay Resort and Marina) near Puerto Juarez. Tours can be booked at the Sea Adventure Resort. 24 hour taxi service in front of the resort. Affordable minibuses run in front of the complex every fifteen minutes. The ferry to Isla Mujeres is less than one mile away. Take the ferry to the beautiful island Isla Mujeres, a popular day trip for visitors to Cancun. It is the perfect place for those who like to snorkel, shop, or eat fresh seafood. The ferry has departures and arrivals throughout the day. International phone cards can be purchased from the resort gift shop. Telephones are located in front of the resort....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Bottled Water
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Gated Community
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- transaction fee $25
The monthly rate is $1700/month. Low season weekly rate is $500/week and $1500/month.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The condo is located on the mainland directly across from the island Isla Mujeres. The ferry to the island is four blocks away. The street to the hotel zone is three miles south from the condo. Downtown Cancun is three miles from the condo.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: My wife and I have been in the real estate business in Denver, CO for close to forty years. We took a leap of faith and decided to try international real estate. We love this area of Cancun and go down with our son three times a year for detailed upkeep on the place. The water in this area is calm enough for children.
Why the Owner Chose Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico:
We looked everywhere from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen to Cancun for a place to buy. This condo was a good buy for our family and was still the real Mexico. It is not overly Americanized with Pizza Hut, Outback Steakhouse, McDonald's, etc. The area is a small fishing village just three miles north of downtown Cancun. The palapa style restaurants in the area serve the catch of the day.
- Primary: +1 303 573-9128 open 9:00 A.M.-9:00 P.M.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of living room and entrance
Fully stocked kitchen
Twin and full beds.
Bedroom with two full beds
Two bathrooms/one for each bedroom.
A gated complex with 24 hr. security
View of Isla Mujeres from our beach
El Meco, five minutes north from the condo.
Full moon from our beach
Captain Hook Dinner Cruise
View from the dining area
View from the kitchen.
Beach side bedroom.
Enjoy the beautiful water of the pool or the ocean
Beach view from the condo
View of the marina and the island from the condo.
Sunrise from our beach
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.