** Click on the Calendar link below for availability **
Luxurious Highrise Galveston beach vacation condo -- one of the finest places to stay on the island. Weekend, weekly, and monthly rentals are available.
3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, sleeping up to 8 adults:
- one king bed
- one queen bed, one full bed
- living room queen sleeper-sofa.
Relax in this recently constructed, 1419 square foot (per builder) corner-unit on the 7th floor, with 200 square foot wrap-around balcony with panoramic 270 degree views.
Fully furnished unit features:
* 10-foot ceilings
* Ceiling fans in each room
* Granite and marble countertops, 18-inch tile, and frieze carpet throughout the unit.
Unit has views of the the Gulf/Stewart Beach, down the seawall, fabulous city views including the cruise ships when they are in port, and the harbor.
* From the living room and kitchen, views of the Gulf/Stewart beach, the city, and the harbor
* From the balcony, views of the city, the harbor, Stewart Beach, and the city from the balcony
* From the Master and Second bedrooms, views of the harbor and the city
Located at 500 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX 77550 (the intersection of Seawall and Broadway), across from Stewart Beach. Short one-block walk to Stewart beach, and within walking distance of restaurants, shopping, and UTMB. Two miles to the Galveston Strand.
* Cable TV and Wireless Internet in the unit
* LCD television in each bedroom and living room (4 total), and DVD/VCR in the living room
* Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, and full cook set
* Washing machine and Dryer
* Secured entry into the building
* 166' Infinity swimming pool overlooking Stewart Beach and Downtown Galveston
* Outdoor Hot Tub
* Amenity Lounge and Bar
* Game room with large LCD TV, pool table, foosball, and poker table
* Theatre Room with huge rear-projection TV and Surround Sound Cinema
* Large Fitness/Workout Room
* Garage parking
* Concierge desk
Paypal, major credit cards, and checks accepted. $85 cleaning/linen fee and 15% Galveston rental tax required.
You might want to check our other condos at Emerald by the Sea at:
Vacation Rentals. com (all one word)listing id: 71097, 100436, 118866 and 71097.
VRBO: 419805, 580466, 584553 and 595831
Contact Barbara by using the Inquire link below. There is also a Calendar link showing availablility.
Emerald by the Sea Building
Barbara Quackenbush purchased this condo in 2007
Across from Stewart Beach and the Seawall
We are snowbirds and stayed in this unit Feb 1 thru March 13. The condo is very upscale and is in a great location. Last year, we rented a condo from the owners in the same building for 3 months. The owners are super responsive to any problems and this is a big reason for coming back again this year. You won't be disappointed.
We loved this place! The views from the balcony are great.
You can see the cruise ships coming and going on one side.
On the other side there is a great view of Pleasure Pier. You can also see the fireworks at Moody Gardens from the balcony.
The concierge staff made us feel right at home.
What a comfortable place - thoroughly enjoyed every minute! Would definitely come back.
Very Clean, comfortable beds, well maintained, beautiful facilities. And the easiest transaction to rent! Easy payment through PayPal. Would definitely recommend over ANY hotel.
Absolutely wonderful condo. The Emerald is beautiful and the accomodations couldn't have been better!
Adam, Alice, and April at the concierge went above and beyond to ensure our stay was a good one!
Thanks again Barbara & David
This condo was fantastic – so clean and so beautiful – it was convenient to everything. We enjoyed our trip so much. We would definitely stay here again – we had 4 adults, 2 teens and 1 child. Plenty of room for us all.
We used the game room every day – I came in second in our pool tournament!! The 15 year old won! We used the theater 2 times – it was great. The staff was very pleasant and helpful and the owners were prompt to reply to any question and very helpful, too.
|Cleaning Fee||$100 + Tax|
Calendar is not updated -- Please contact manager regarding availability.
One of the renters must be at least 25 years of age or older.
Minimum stays may be required
Holidays and special events have higher rates.
Cleaning/Linen Fee $100
Stays of 30 days or more do not require hotel occupancy tax (15%)
Minimum stay: two to six nights depending on season
Major credit cards via Paypal, business or personal check in some cases,