Our property is called: SUNSET HILLS VACATION RENTAL Los Angeles. The home has 5 Rooms, 5 Bathrooms with heated pool & hot tub, 2 decks & 2 balconies. Located off the famous Sunset Blvd, in the upscale "Sunset Plaza" multi-million $ neighborhood where you can safely walk the streets anytime. Within steps are famous restaurants, bars, comedy clubs, live music, shopping, celebrities & fantastic people watching.
RENTAL OPTIONS: The home is always private to you at all times.
Option 1: Rent the main floor (sleeps 8): 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen
Rate: $500.00-$600 depending on the season
Option 2: Rent both floors (sleeps 13): 5 rooms, 5 bathrooms, 1 living space
Rate: $600.00 - $700 a night depending on the season
Room 1: King Bed, TV, private bathroom, private balcony, lots of closets (space for a rollaway bed, crib, toddler mattress)
Room 2: Queen Bed, TV, closet space
Room 3: Queen Bed, TV, closet space (space for a rollaway bed, pack and play, toddler mattress)
Room 4: Queen Bed, private bathroom, walk-in closet
Room 5: Bunk Bed (1 Full Bed over 1 Full Bed + twin trundle under the bed), also 1 XL Full Day bed, TV, Xbox, Storage space, Bar area
Living Space: 1 fold down couch
FREE WIFI, FREE NETFLIX AND HULU MOVIES, FREE LOCAL CALLS, FREE BABY GEAR
FOR MANY PICTURES AND DETAILS ON LOCATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT SUNSET HILLS HOME DOT NET.
A spectacular architectural home with the best panoramic views of all of LA.
This tranquil home is surrounded by lush garden life and its hard to believe that all the famous hot spots are just a stone throw away (5 minute walk).
You'll have the luxury of sleeping in without the noisy Sunset Blvd., yet you can walk to the famous 'Sunset Strip', which is just two small residential streets away. The Sunset Strip neighborhood is home to famous restaurants such as: Katana, Asia de Cuba, have sidewalk cafes; upscale boutiques for shopping such as Madison, Hugo Boss, Roberto Cavalli, including famous nightlife, The Viper Room, The Sky Bar, Whisky A Gogo and the Roxy.
The centerpiece of the house being a stunning living room with B&B Italia modern couches, including a linked dining room with unbelievable jetliner views. Enjoy the extension of the living room being a wrap around balcony area by having dinner in the evening when the house is filled with sparkling city lights. There is seating in the balcony for 7 people with a round patio table. You can also pull out a couple of chairs for more of your friends. Home is equipped with WiFi and this is also a non-smoking home indoors.
THE POOL OASIS:
Has a private heated pool equipped with 7 chaise lounges by the pool and hot tub which is surrounded by lush garden life. The hot tub is located steps away under an alcove surrounded wall of ivy, which is perfect throughout the year.
MASTER BEDROOM (Main Floor):
- King Bed
- TV with Satellite
- Breathtaking views of all of the city along with its private balcony that has a futon so you may lay back and relax.
- 600 thread count linens, & retractable blinds for privacy or afternoon siesta along with 4 closets.
- Large walk-in bathroom with his and her sinks, a separate bathtub and separate shower. Equipped with a blow-dryer, iron, and iPod adapter alarm clock.
Room #2 (Main Floor):
- Queen bed with modern bedding and 600 thread count linens.
- TV with Satellite
- The rooms are also surrounded by a serene tree setting and have retractable blinds perfect for sleeping in.
- Has seating area and the foot of the bed along with an extra chair.
- Two closets with hangers and the 'Red' bathroom for this room is located steps away from the bedroom.
Room #3 (Main Floor):
- A queen bed with modern bedding and 600 thread count linens. The rooms are also surrounded by a serene tree setting.
- Bathroom #2 for this room is located steps away from the bedroom.
- 36' TV with over 800 channels and music.
- Two large sliding closets with clothes hangers, 1 chair, 2 side tables with lamps.
THE KITCHEN (Main Floor):
The very bright and earthy kitchen is fully equipped with new stainless steel kitchen appliances, 2 ovens, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and is fully loaded with everything that you need to cook and eat with. It has a modern breakfast table, WIFI and DSL services.
THE LIVING SPACE/DINING AREA:
- Has spectacular views
- TV with satellite
- Great lounging area for larger groups
This floor has 2 rooms and two bathrooms with doors leading to Deck #1. The home has an elevator in which you go from both floors with.
- Bunk Beds: Full over Full with 1 twin trundle under. 1 Full XL Day Bed
- 42' TV and with satellite channels, including music.
- Free movie streaming on HULU and NETFLIX
- A bar and a fridge
- Storage on bunk bed steps
- Additional closet and drawer space located in spacious bathroom area.
- A queen bed with 600 thread count linens. The rooms window overlooks a serene lush setting.
- Walk-in closet and private bathroom with shower and bath.
Private parking for 4 cars
Located in West Hollywood, which is labeled as the 'upscale' luxury neighborhood of Los Angeles. Situated off the famous Sunset Blvd. 'SUNSET STRIP', on the beautiful Hollywood Hills on a quiet, private, secure street (just a few residential streets away from Sunset Blvd. - within 5 minute walking distance).
THINGS TO DO:
Since the area is so quite you'd never know that just two blocks away is the famous Sunset Boulevard. Filled with sidewalk restaurants and cafes, the best upscale designer boutiques, legendary rock clubs such as, The Whisky A-Go-Go and The Roxy; trendy bars and dance clubs, including the Sky Bar and Key Club, Bar Marmont, Celebrity owned night spots such as The Viper Room, The famed Rainbow Bar and Grill, The Laugh Factory comedy club, The popular House of Blues and The Comedy Store.
* Hollywood Nightlife: hop and a skip away
* Rodeo Drive: 3 miles
* Chinese Mann Theater & Hollywood Walk of Fame: 3 miles
* LACMA Museum (La Brea Tarpits): 3.5 miles
* Kodak Theater: 3.5 miles
* Paramount Pictures: 4.9 miles
* J. Paul Getty Museum: 6 miles
* Universal Studios & Universal Studios City Walk: 6.5 miles
* Warner Bros. Studios: 7.5 miles
* Griffith Park Observatory: 8 miles
* Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA): 10 miles
* Santa Monica Pier and Beaches: 11.4 miles
* California Science Center (great for kids): 13 miles
* Burbank Airport: 13.4 miles
* Los Angeles International Airport: 16 miles
* Six Flags Magic Mountain: 26 miles
* Disneyland: 33.4 miles
Keywords: Los Angeles Vacation Rental, Hollywood Vacation Rental, West Hollywood Vacation Rental, Luxury Rentals, Los Angeles Luxury Vacation Rental, LA Vacation Rental, LA Luxury Vacation Rental