Spectacular Views & Walk to Famous Sunset Blvd Off Sunset Strip! Pool & Hot Tub
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
RENTAL OPTIONS: The home is always private to only you as the client no matter if you are renting 1 floor or both floors.
Option 1: Rent the main floor (sleeps 8): 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen
Rate: $500.00 a night
Option 2: Rent both floors (sleeps 13): 4 rooms, 5 bathrooms, 1 living space
Rate: $600.00 a night (except for summer, which is $700 a night)
Room 1: King Bed, TV, private bathroom, private balcony, lots of closets (space for a rollaway bed, crib, toddler mattress)
Room 2: Queen Bed, TV, closet space
Room 3: Queen Bed, TV, closet space (space for a rollaway bed, pack and play, toddler mattress)
Room 4: Queen Bed, private bathroom, walk-in closet
Room 5: Bunk Bed (1 Full Bed over 1 Full Bed + twin trundle under the bed), also 1 XL Full Day bed, TV, Xbox, Storage space, Bar area
Living Space: 1 fold down couch
FREE WIFI, FREE NETFLIX AND HULU MOVIES, FREE LOCAL CALLS, FREE BABY GEAR
FOR MANY PICTURES AND DETAILS ON LOCATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT SUNSET HILLS HOME DOT NET.
A spectacular architectural home with the best panoramic views of all of LA.
This tranquil home is surrounded by lush garden life and its hard to believe that all the famous hot spots are just a stone throw away (5 minute walk).
You'll have the luxury of sleeping in without the noisy Sunset Blvd., yet you can walk to the famous 'Sunset Strip', which is just two small residential streets away. The Sunset Strip neighborhood is home to famous restaurants such as: Katana, Asia de Cuba, have sidewalk cafes; upscale boutiques for shopping such as Madison, Hugo Boss, Roberto Cavalli, including famous nightlife, The Viper Room, The Sky Bar, Whisky A Gogo and the Roxy.
The centerpiece of the house being a stunning living room with B&B Italia modern couches, including a linked dining room with unbelievable jetliner views. Enjoy the extension of the living room being a wrap around balcony area by having dinner in the evening when the house is filled with sparkling city lights. There is seating in the balcony for 7 people with a round patio table. You can also pull out a couple of chairs for more of your friends. Home is equipped with WiFi and this is also a non-smoking home indoors.
THE POOL OASIS:
Has a private heated pool equipped with 7 chaise lounges by the pool and hot tub which is surrounded by lush garden life. The hot tub is located steps away under an alcove surrounded wall of ivy, which is perfect throughout the year.
MASTER BEDROOM (Main Floor):
- King Bed
- TV with Satellite
- Breathtaking views of all of the city along with its private balcony that has a futon so you may lay back and relax.
- 600 thread count linens, & retractable blinds for privacy or afternoon siesta along with 4 closets.
- Large walk-in bathroom with his and her sinks, a separate bathtub and separate shower. Equipped with a blow-dryer, iron, and iPod adapter alarm clock.
Room #2 (Main Floor):
- Queen bed with modern bedding and 600 thread count linens.
- TV with Satellite
- The rooms are also surrounded by a serene tree setting and have retractable blinds perfect for sleeping in.
- Has seating area and the foot of the bed along with an extra chair.
- Two closets with hangers and the 'Red' bathroom for this room is located steps away from the bedroom.
Room #3 (Main Floor):
- A queen bed with modern bedding and 600 thread count linens. The rooms are also surrounded by a serene tree setting.
- Bathroom #2 for this room is located steps away from the bedroom.
- 36' TV with over 800 channels and music.
- Two large sliding closets with clothes hangers, 1 chair, 2 side tables with lamps.
THE KITCHEN (Main Floor):
The very bright and earthy kitchen is fully equipped with new stainless steel kitchen appliances, 2 ovens, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and is fully loaded with everything that you need to cook and eat with. It has a modern breakfast table, WIFI and DSL services.
THE LIVING SPACE/DINING AREA:
- Has spectacular views
- TV with satellite
- Great lounging area for larger groups
This floor has 2 rooms and two bathrooms with doors leading to Deck #1. The home has an elevator in which you go from both floors with.
- Bunk Beds: Full over Full with 1 twin trundle under. 1 Full XL Day Bed
- 42' TV and with satellite channels, including music.
- Free movie streaming on HULU and NETFLIX
- A bar and a fridge
- Storage on bunk bed steps
- Additional closet and drawer space located in spacious bathroom area.
- A queen bed with 600 thread count linens. The rooms window overlooks a serene lush setting.
- Walk-in closet and private bathroom with shower and bath.
Private parking for 4 cars
Located in West Hollywood, which is labeled as the 'upscale' luxury neighborhood of Los Angeles. Situated off the famous Sunset Blvd. 'SUNSET STRIP', on the beautiful Hollywood Hills on a quiet, private, secure street (just a few residential streets away from Sunset Blvd. - within 5 minute walking distance).
THINGS TO DO:
Since the area is so quite you'd never know that just two blocks away is the famous Sunset Boulevard. Filled with sidewalk restaurants and cafes, the best upscale designer boutiques, legendary rock clubs such as, The Whisky A-Go-Go and The Roxy; trendy bars and dance clubs, including the Sky Bar and Key Club, Bar Marmont, Celebrity owned night spots such as The Viper Room, The famed Rainbow Bar and Grill, The Laugh Factory comedy club, The popular House of Blues and The Comedy Store.
* Hollywood Nightlife: hop and a skip away
* Rodeo Drive: 3 miles
* Chinese Mann Theater & Hollywood Walk of Fame: 3 miles
* LACMA Museum (La Brea Tarpits): 3.5 miles
* Kodak Theater: 3.5 miles
* Paramount Pictures: 4.9 miles
* J. Paul Getty Museum: 6 miles
* Universal Studios & Universal Studios City Walk: 6.5 miles
* Warner Bros. Studios: 7.5 miles
* Griffith Park Observatory: 8 miles
* Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA): 10 miles
* Santa Monica Pier and Beaches: 11.4 miles
* California Science Center (great for kids): 13 miles
* Burbank Airport: 13.4 miles
* Los Angeles International Airport: 16 miles
* Six Flags Magic Mountain: 26 miles
* Disneyland: 33.4 miles
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 3100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 13-14
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- Accept Wires, Personal Checks, Money Orders, Major Credit Cards
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking:
- Filtered Water
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill:
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Entire Home:5 bedrooms/5bath
Oct 1 - May 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Summer: 3 room/3bath
Jun 1 - Sep 3, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $600
- Tax Rate 14%
20 days prior to arrival get your full refund
14 days prior to arrival, loose your security deposit
13 days prior to arrival, no refund
Security Deposit is due 6 months prior to arrival.
Full payment is due 20 days prior to arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The house is located off the famous Sunset Boulevard in the upscale 'Sunset Plaza' neighborhood. The neighborhood is a quiet multi-million dollar area and you are safe to walk the streets day and night and enjoy the fantastic Sunset Plaza free of worries. Enjoy the peace and quite of having a home and the luxury of choosing your flavor of excitement on your watch.
Known for its glamour, good times and rock and roll, the boulevard is the mile and a half stretch of Sunset between Hollywood and Beverly Hills that has been dubbed 'The Sunset Strip.' Running between Crescent Heights & Doheny Drive is 'Sunset Plaza', which embraces a premier collection of local rock clubs, chic sidewalk cafes for fantastic people watching, prime restaurants for the foodies, comedy for a happy soul, plenty of boutiques for the fashion conscious, different bars that fit your personality and much more... Please click on the Map above to see what is nearby.
All touristic sites are a short droive away to include the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Griffith Observatory, MOCA museum, Touristic Buses, Rodeo Drive and Getty’s Museum
Come and visit soon, there is plenty to see and do! Warm Regards, The Coffeys
About the owner: We love the West Hollywood area because of the fantastic food and vibrant nightlife. My husband and I live in Northern California now and this vacation home is inviting because it allows family and friends to gather and enjoy the city together and although the city life is exuberant, the home is surrounded by trees and life allowing for serenity when needed (as someone that lived in Los Angeles for 10 years, I know a home like this is hard to find!). We enjoy BBQ by the pool or walking down to the Sunset Strip and having brunch in the morning, sitting by the little cafes on the street and people watching. We like taking a drive down Sunset Blvd., which leads us to the beach and return home for a siesta. There is so much to see and do and this home is located in the central of all of it. It's a very safe, calm, and beautiful neighborhood - yet Sunset Blvd. is just a short walk away.
- Primary: +1 4084616559
Hot Tub on Deck 1
Heated Private Pool
Great Views of LA
Private Parking: 4 Cars
Dining Table with great views
Private Balcony off Master Bedroom
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, TV, Satellite, lots of closets, darkening shades
Fully stocked kitchen. 2 Ovens, Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Fridge, Ice, Filtered H20
Room 4: Queen Bed (no TV), private bathroom
Room 5: Bunk Bed = 1 Full + 1 Full Bed + 1 twin trundle and 1 XL Full Day Bed
BBQ Gas Grill, Hot Tub and Bar
Main Level, Astounding Views!
Living Room w/Sat. TV & Free Movies, Fireplace
Master Bedroom: California King
Master Bedroom Great Views! Darkening Shades
Master Bathroom: Shower, Bathtub, Dual Sinks
Kitchen Dinette: Complimentary Tea and Coffee
Bunk Bed: Full over Full, (1) Full Bed, 46' TV, Xbox, Satellite, Mini Fridge
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 23, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeHouse
Request to book
- Response time Within 12 hours
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 09/26/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.