Enjoy Cabin on Private Lake with 500 Acres of Mother Nature!!(14 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Cabin, 13 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 7 Baths, (Sleeps 2-100)
From inside, enjoy the smell of a fresh, sparkling fire, the flames dancing off the walls as if listening to a favorite song. And enjoy the many pine and custom accents that make you realize you are in the wilderness among mother nature's finest treasures! Enjoy the view through the many custom windows that will make you feel like you are outdoors with the warmth and coziness of still being inside!
From outside, enjoy catching fish that most people only read about, that will leave memories in your children's hearts, as well as your own, not to mention, the deer you see... the porcupines, cardinals, blue jays, raccoons, hawks, owls, fox, beaver, otters, bald eagles or any other numerous wildlife that those who are dedicated to find will! Calendar is displayed but please contact owner for current availability!! Also, rates that are listed are beginning rates during the 'Off-season'. Please contact owner for specific information as well.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Max. occupancy 100
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 13 Bedrooms, Sleeps 100, Beds for 2-100
- Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms
- Your cottage/cabin is on its own private lake and has a fireplace, your own outdoor hot tub, fire pit and its own beach area! There is a volleyball court and horse shoe pits on site and there are trails going throughout the over 500 acres of mother nature for walking, hiking, bicycling, cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing, snowmobiling, hunting, or simply enjoying with your children or group. At Serenity Lake, you can swim, canoe, kayak, use floaties or just enjoy some of the best fishing you have ever had with large-mouth bass, blue gill, crappie, perch and walleye!! (And no fishing license required/largest bass this year was 21 inches/largest crappie-16 inches!!) Only clients and family are allowed on the property--no general public!! Enjoy the utmost privacy and tranquility while visiting!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 29 - May 14, 2017
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: Toll Free (800) 997-9575
- Secondary: (520) 404-1142 (Arizona, USA)
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Some happy hot-tubbers!
A good way to work on your tans!
Playing football, tubing, swimming & kayaking!
Volleyball! We also have two horse-shoe pits and two small swing-sets.
In the summer: fire pits! Winter: cozy fire places AND fire pits!
Tall Pines Lodge Kitchen!
Great prom group photo!
Tall Pines Lodge living room had over 60 persons in it for church service!
Loft-look at the custom pine!!
One of the bedrooms!
The front porch facing the lake at Tall Pines Lodge!
Time for a swim!!
Going for a cool swim!
Canoe & kayak training!
A great way to see the lake!
Pretty mallard! You may see pintails, wood ducks, deer, porcupines, eagles, etc!
Fishing! 2013 records: 22' walleye/21' bass/16' crappie 13' perch/10' blue gill!
Great family photo!
Tall Pines Lodge Kitchen!
The ultimate group photo!
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, April 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.