Ultimate Luxury Condo - Stunning Ocean Views/Crashboat Beach(57 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-5)
Our condo includes the following amenities: Master Bedroom with king size bed with private bath and a 40' LED TV with DVD Player, guest bedroom with queen size bed and a 32” LCD TV with DVD Player, studio room with a 50” LED TV and VCR/DVD player, ALL the TV have Cable TV, Air Conditioning in the entire condo, and Hot Water. Gel Memory Foam Topper on both bedrooms mattress design to help relieve pressure points, relax muscles, and for extra level of comfort. For the extra guest we have an Airbed Full Size. For our guests enjoyment, our condo includes three sets of snorkeling equipment, complete poker set with table top, two boogie boards, cooler, beach chairs, beach towels, and binoculars that guests can use when sightseeing around the island. Also, there is a selection of DVD movies in the studio. There are action, drama/suspense, comedy, documentaries, classics, and even children's titles available, perfect for watching your favorite movie after a long day at the beach. Puerta del Mar is one mile drive from of the best beaches of the Caribbean 'Crashboat Beach'. Our condo includes a Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (rechargeable) that guest can use for both indoor and outdoor music listening. With Bluetooth functionality, the speaker lets you wirelessly stream audio from tablets, smartphones, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Guest will be able to stream music on the beach or other outdoor activity for up to five hours per charge.
This condo is only a ten minute drive to the Rafael Hernandez Airport (BQN) in Aguadilla. Upon reservation, we will give you more detailed driving instructions from both airports (SJU and BQN) to Puerta del Mar that will include descriptions and pictures of all the road signs, this will be provided via e-mail or mail.Our unit includes detailed driving directions to many of the area attractions.
ATTRACTIONS IN AGUADILLA
Aguadilla is known as the 'Garden of the Atlantic.' The name comes from the colorful sponges and marine life prevalent in this area. It is also internationally known for its world-class surfing beaches. Aguadilla’s most popular surfing beaches are Gas Chambers, and Wilderness. Crashboat Beach is famous for its crystal clear waters. Other spectacular and almost desolate beaches are nearby (5-15 minutes). Visit the “Punta Borinquen Golf Course', only a 10 minute drive from Puerta del Mar. Shopping, Horseback riding and other tourist attractions are also found in our neighborhood. As you can see we are well located in an area of spectacular beauty.
* Crashboat Beach (1 mile from condo) - There is ample shade and picnic tables if you choose to spend the day. You can purchase food from the snack shop in the corner of the parking lot.
* Las Cascadas Aquatic Theme Park (2 miles from condo) - The biggest aquatic theme park of the Caribbean, the park offers many different attractions.
* Christopher Columbus Park (4 miles from condo) - Set on the shore line with a beach, a children's playground, and recreational areas. This beach offers a romantic boardwalk along the beach.
* Ice Skating (6 miles from condo) - This facility is the first of its kind in the Caribbean.
* Aquatica Dive, Surf and Bike Adventures (8 miles from condo) - scuba trips, PADI and SSI certifications.
* Punta Borinquen Golf Course (2 miles from condo) - This course was played by such well-known generals as Dwight D. Eisenhower.
* Punta Borinquen Lighthouse (2 miles from condo) - Was built in 1889
* Gas Chamber Surfing Beach (2 miles from condo) - Most famous surfing beach
* Tropical Trail Rides (8 miles from condo) - Guided tours of secluded beaches, tropical forests, and cliff caves.
* Snorkeling - Crashboat beach is a walk-in snorkeling and dive area
* Wilderness Surfing Beach (3 miles from condo) – A major surfing beach.
* Aguadilla Shopping Mall (3 miles from condo) – More than 75 stores.
* El Pueblo “Downtown” (2 miles from condo) - Shop around for jewelry, tropical clothing and handcrafted souvenirs made by local artisans.
EVENTS IN AGUADILLA:
* Patron Saint Festival (live music, dances, food, parades) - Nov 2014
* Carnaval Aguadillano – Dec 2014
* Festival de la Chiringa (kite flying)– Apr 2014
* Crashboat Beach Summer Festival – May 2014
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Max. occupancy 5
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- King size beds (1) Master Bedroom offers a King size bed; feature Simmons mattress. All linen is Egyptian cotton, 400+ thread count, and is sanitized and freshened after each use. The mattress is covered with 'Platinum Mattress Protector'; the most revolutionary mattress pad. The pad is 100% natural cotton fibers for extra comfort. The pad is washed and sanitized after each use., Queen size Beds (1) Second Bedroom offers a Queen size bed; feature Simmons mattress. All linen is Egyptian cotton, 400+ thread count, and is sanitized and freshened after each use. The mattress is covered with 'Platinum Mattress Protector'; the most revolutionary mattress pad. The pad is 100% natural cotton fibers for extra comfort. The pad is washed and sanitized after each use., Baby Cribs (1) Pack n Play...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable:
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 17 - Nov 9, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 10 - Apr 1, 2018
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $50
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Pet Fee $50
- Tax Rate 7%
We will need your mailing address to mail you the keys and beeper and for the rental agreement. About ten (10) days prior to your check-in date you will receive, via US Postal Service priority class mail, the condo keys and front gate opener along with very detailed driving directions from the airport to the condo. We provide a pre-addressed, postage paid envelope for you to mail the keys and gate opener back to us. Once we receive the keys and gate opener after your stay is complete, your security deposit will be refunded.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Leonardo is originally from Puerto Rico, although he and Amy have called the Northern Virginia suburbs outside Washington DC home for the past 10 years. Leonardo, Amy, and their two dachshunds love to travel and frequently vacation in Puerto Rico, spending time with family and enjoying the many beautiful beaches and tropical forests. Leonardo seized the opportunity to purchase this condo and spent nearly a year decorating and furnishing the condo. Leonardo and Amy view the condo as a true second home and enjoy spending as much time there as their schedules permit.
Why the Owner Chose Borinquen, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico:
Aguadilla is called the “Garden of the Atlantic.” This nickname was given for the many colorful sponges and marine life prevalent in the Aguadilla Bay. Aguadilla has many excellent scuba diving, snorkeling, and surfing spots, not to mention some of the best beaches in Puerto Rico. Aguadilla has its own international airport (BQN), part of what was Ramey Air Force Base. Another Ramey remnant is the 18-hole Punta Borinquen Golf Course. Designed originally for President Eisenhower, the course is open to the public and features spectacular ocean views. Aguadilla’s location also makes our condo an excellent home base for exploring western Puerto Rico.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The condo is truly a home away from home. Leonardo & Amy have tried to include many details to make their guests feel welcome and relaxed. For example, all beds and bath linens are premium quality and all basic toiletries are provided for guest use. The owners even provide beach towels for use at either of the two complex pools or nearby beaches. But perhaps the best feature is the location itself. The complex is situated up on the cliff overlooking famous Crash Boat beach and the entire Aguadilla Bay – arguably one of the best views in all of Puerto Rico.
- Primary: (571) 235-5435
- Secondary: +
Living Room, with view into Family Room and 50" Plasma TV
Kitchen - Fully Stocked
Dining Room, Living Room, and A/C (Mini Split)
Master Bedroom LCD TV 37" with Cable TV and DVD Player
Second Bedroom with Queen Size Bed and a 32" LCD TV with Cable TV and DVD Player
Enjoy the ocean breeze from our terrace hammock
Master Bedroom - King Size Bed
Crash Boat Beach
Foyer and Travertine Marble wall with Wall Fountain
Family Room 50" Plasma TV with Surround Sound, Cable TV, and DVD/VCR Player
Second Bedroom 32" LCD TV with Cable TV and DVD Player
View from Terrace
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, March 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.