A large and extremely spacious apartment, where daylight enters every room, including in the bathrooms, which has been decorated with a lot of passion always thinking about the well-being of the guests, with all the possible amenities so that they can feel "At home" while they remain in Porto.
The room with warm, cheerful colors and once again privileging comfort invites you to relax after a day of sightseeing, watch a movie, the news, enjoying the 140 cable channels available on the TV.
The rooms (three) provide peace, comfort, through the colors used as well as the bedding, cushions and mattresses so that the evening brings the necessary warmth.
The balcony and spectacular views of the iconic Tower of Clerics always invites to a relaxing break outdoors.
The spacious bathrooms (two) equipped with shower gel, shampoo, hair dryer allow the 'so relaxing bath' and in the end snuggle in the Egyptian cotton bath sheets ...
The fully equipped with fridge-freezer kitchen (fridge more freezer), washing machine, stove, oven, microwave, coffee machine, juice machine, toaster and electric kettle lets you cook up the best meals and tasting them in an environment very welcoming.
JF Family Apartment DOWTOWN also provides you with laundry facilities, ironing facilities, iron and ironing board in the laundry area.
Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced long-standing law requiring anyone to provide accommodation for the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other EU countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement that aims to stop human trafficking and other illegal practices. In this case, it is specifically Article 45 of the Schengen Agreement and the recent Local Law in Portugal that has brought this rule into sharper focus.
For this reason, all guests of every reservation need to show their passports, so we can collect the required information.
- All foreign guests will be asked to fill out the Accommodation Bulletin with the personal information to be sent to the SEF (Aliens and Borders Service)
- Upon check-in all foreign citizens will be asked to fill in an accommodation with personal information to be sent to SEF (Immigration and Borders Service).
IDENTIFICATION DES HÔTES:
- Dans le Check in, tous les citoyens étrangers devront replace a formulaire d'hébergement avec des informations personnelles, which will be sent to SEF (Service de l'Immigration et des Frontières).
More information / More information / More information:
(Website hidden by Airbnb)
MUNICIPAL TOURIST RATE
- A tourist fee of € 2 per night per person for anyone over 13 years old is charged at the check in for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights per stay. The tax is payable in cash upon check-in to the host.
MUNICIPAL TURIST TAX
- Upon arrival it will be charged the tourist tax of € 2 per night per person for anyone over 13 years old, for a maximum of 7 straight nights per stay. The tax is payable only at check-in to the host.
SÉJOUR MUNICIPAL TAX
- à l'arrivée, will be charged the taxe touristique of 2 € par nuit et par personne pour toute personne àge de plus 13 ans, pour a maximum of 7 nuits consécutives par séjour. The taxe is payée in argent dans le check in à l'hôte.