PROMO from August 25 to September 22! -15% (on the total quote)
Atypical house with apparent rock in the living room, quietly located at the end of a dead end. Small swimming pool (2.50mX2.00m) on the terrace behind the house with its sunbathing area and garden furniture. Not to mention the beautiful view without vis-à-vis the terrace ... All this 2 km from the sea.
Lisbon is about 55 km, 45 minutes by the A8 motorway and the largest European capitals about 2 hours by plane ... A change of scenery for a great weekend, see a week out of season ... And a wonderful holiday in the sun in high season for a great rest ... For young people, the city is next, the beaches also without the nightclubs and the young Portuguese (jovens) all speak English, French or German ... But there is more than my age…
House composed on the ground floor:
• A large fitted kitchen equipped with a washing machine, hob, electric oven, coffee maker, microwave, etc., with laundry and utility door.
• A dining room with fireplace
• A living room with its rock (atypical)
• A bathroom with toilet
• 3 bedrooms, 2 beds of 140cm and 1 bed of 180cm,
• shower room with WC
We have a baby bed in one of the bedrooms, as well as a high chair and a cane stroller.
The garden is fully fenced and you can return your vehicle in the yard. The garage is occupied by our business.
The house is 2 km from the beach of Santa Rita and its small harbor "Porto Novo".
You are just over 8 km of Lourinha, the Dinosaurs and the city museum.
The peninsula of Peniche is beautiful to visit, make it all the way round by road from the seafront and stop south of the island, the cliffs are beautiful.
The carnival is held there in early August and are scheduled cruises departing from the old harbor to visit the Berlengas islands.
The town of Obidos with its medieval city is beautiful!
Caldas da Rainha is a beautiful city, not to mention that Lisbon is not even 1 hour drive, and then, the shrine of Fatima is about 1:30.
The A8 motorway is about 11km through the cities of "Vimeiro" and "A Dos Cunhados" very quick to go to the north or to the capital.
There is a drinking fountain just outside the town of Maceira, the water is very good.
Less than a kilometer away you will find:
• Butcher in the grocery store near the bakery
• Small market
In direction, from the beach (Santa Rita) there is:
• A golf course
• An equestrian center
• Thermal baths (only from May to September)
The most popular beaches are:
• Praia d'Areia Branca, after Lourinha towards Barge
• Praia da Consolação, just before reaching Barge, it is indicated on the left, apparently it is the second most iodized beach in the world ... To check ...
• Praia de Foz do Arelho, towards Nazarè, beautiful beach.
• And of course, Nazarè, to visit absolutely! ... With its Sitio neighborhood taking the funicular.
• Caldas Da Rainha, is a beautiful and big city.
• San Martinho do Porto, with its creek, a city that moves, especially for young people ...
PS: We had a review on a competitor site, our faucets were too old and hard to close ... We changed them, that's it, thank you ...
I wish you a good stay, and for all info, keep my phone, I will be happy to help you, inform, and most importantly, do not hesitate ... By the way, stop at pedestrian crossings! Give way to pedestrians, the fine is consistent!