|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
• Located in the highly upgraded phase 2, Cortez building, unit # I-507 not too low, not too high, just perfect & over 3000 sq. ft. including the wrap around patio
• We guarantee to give you the lowest approved rates at Las Palomas
• Our condo was toured by AAA representatives and Las Palomas management and both stated seeing this unit was a deciding factor in awarding the 4 Diamond Rating to the resort
• PASSPORTS or PASSPORT Cards ARE REQUIRED For Anyone over 15 years of age
• A 58' wall mounted TV in the Family Room, Harmon Kardon Wi-Fi sound bar and sub woofer plus & DVD player.
• All bedrooms offer 42' wall mounted TV's and DVD players.
• High Speed Internet, Laptop Computer (yes, we include one),free Wi-Fi for your own laptop and digital WALL SAFE
• 2 master suites...one with an ocean view & one with a kitchenette right in your room (mini fridge, microwave, sink, cabinets, and separate entrance)
• The 3rd bedroom has a custom made bunk bed with a king-size lower bed & a queen size upper bed
• There is additional guest sleeping on the memory foam sleeper sofa in the family room
• HUGE Private Wrap Around Balcony, almost 700 sq.ft. plus a private balcony off the front master suite
• If this one doesn't work for you, we also offer a 5th floor 1 bedroom condo (just 2 doors down) and a GROUND floor 2 bedroom condo. All in phase 2 (take your pick from our selection of a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom condo). Have a large group? Give us a call. All three can sleep a total of 23
Las Palomas Resort:
• Situated in the Sandy Beach resort area of Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point), Sonora, Mexico, Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is a vacation destination set against the Sea of Cortez, a 3 ½ to 4 hour drive (212 miles) from Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona, and 677 miles from San Diego, California. ***Las Palomas is the first resort in Rocky Point to earn the AAA 4 Diamond award. Only 3% of the 32,000 AAA rated hotels enjoy this rating
• Las Palomas is the largest master planned resort community in all of Puerto Peñasco, which means it offers more amenities to you than at other resorts. It offers a Jack Nicholas Golf Course, Palapas on the Beach, Beach Volleyball, Water Slides & Kiddy Pools, Negative-Edge Pools, Jacuzzi's, Swim-Up Bars, Lazy Rivers (bring your own raft), High-End Lounge Chairs with optional Face Shields, Pool-Side Eateries, Upscale Restaurants, Sports Bar, onsite Spa, Fitness Center, Convention Halls, and MUCH, MUCH, more. Restaurants include: La Maria Bistro, Citron, & Pool-Side Eateries.
• Remember, Las Palomas is a Seaside Golf Community, so BRING YOUR CLUBS. Our condos include a Resident Golf Membership, which allows our guests to pre-book tee times 30 days in advance and receive a discounted rate off the regular rates. Club rental is also available. Current rate for 18 holes and a cart with our membership is only $35.
NOTE: OUR RENTAL MANAGEMENT COMPANY REQUIRES THE PERSON WHO CHECKS-IN TO BE AGE 25 OR OLDER. THIS PERSON MUST ALSO STAY FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR VISIT. This is a non-smoking unit and there are no pets allowed. If you are interested in booking, we will send you a detailed E-mail addressing each and every concern you may have along with additional links for your convenience and clear directions for booking.
Being Quoted A Lower Rate From Another Owner:
WARNING, NEW RULES EFFECTIVE 1/1/2016: All rentals at Las Palomas MUST go through the official rental pool. Although each unit is individually owned, Las Palomas controls the rates. If another owner is stating that they will send your keys, book you as an owner, guest of owner, or offering rates less than we are quoting, you will be renting illegally. Security at the main gate and front desk has been instructed to deny entry. The unit you may be renting under the table will have restricted services which may include no phone, cable, maid service, no pool and common area access, and other features you would expect. You can also be assured that the quality of the illegal unit, it’s furnishings, accessories, bedding, electronics, etc. will not have met Las Palomas minimum standards for the resort approved and managed rental pool. It’s supposed to be a vacation, not a nightmare. Only rent through a legitimate owner that is following the rules.
Keywords: Rocky Point, Mexico, Condo, Ocean Views, Resort, Golf Resort, Beachfront, Mexico, Condo, Las Palomas, Sandy Beach, Luxury Condo, Water Sports
As a representative of the Las Palomas HOA and Tourist Committee, I work side by side with resort management on all hotel operations. We lead by example and our 3 condos are absolutely in top condition. We treat this as a business and personally visit our units at least 1 time per month. During those trips we maintenance our own properties and make improvements on each and every visit. We offer many high end custom features that most units do not offer and continue to receive extremely positive feedback from every guest about the details and over the top amenities that we offer. Our units were all updated in 2015 with fresh paint throughout, new bedding, new furniture, new kitchen accessories, new electronics, and overall out of 137 reviews for our condos 122 rated us as 5 star and 12 as 4 star, combined 136/137 reviews rated our condos at 4 star or above. This is near record territory for pleasing the public overall. You will be sorry if you rent anywhere else.
Ben Leeson/Owner, please EMAIL for immediate response purchased this condo in 2008
We have been vacationing in Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point) for many years. We have stayed in most of the resorts in the area. We fell in love with Las Palomas & all of the amenities they offer. There is really no need to ever leave the resort! They have several pools, Jacuzzis, swim up pool bars, pool side eateries, 4 star restaurants, spa services, work out facility, convention/meeting center, wedding packages, banana boat rides, para-sailing, jet ski rentals, you name it....
24 hour security, on-site 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, (our units also offer a full resident golf membership that allows our guest/renters discounted rates and preferred tee times), daily maid services, large flat screen TV's, DVD players, Harmon Kardon sound system,laptop computer (yes, it’s included in your unit) Wireless high speed internet, (bring your own laptop for use throughout the condo), custom electronic wall safe, upgraded appliances, upgraded pillow-top mattresses in bunk room and new king memory foam in master, highly upgraded decor & all the conveniences of home.
Just got back from a week at your Condo @ Las Palomas in your 3 bedroom unit. In a word, it was awesome!! My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We all thought that your condo was spacious, beautifully decorated and comfortable to stay in. The patio was huge and protected by the other buildings so that we could enjoy it throughout the day. Please consider this as my formal request to return next year for the same time for one week. Seriously, thank you and cannot wait until next year to do it all again!!!
Overall great experience. Beach was wonderful and resort staff was awesome.
We had a great time on your condo it's perfect for a weekend gate away. Everything is well maintained and very clean
We have rented condos at Las Palomas on 4 other occasions and have had great accommodations but this condo has been the best by far! It was spacious, comfortable and stocked with everything from margarita glasses to books to extra pillows. The custom king/queen bunk bed was a big plus as was the mini kitchenette in the master bedroom. We loved everything about the unit, from the décor to the stunning views from the balcony. It is clear the owners take good care of the property. We would definitely recommend this unit to others.
LOVED the luxury feel of your condo - it was clean, freshly decorated, and obvious that it gets attended to and taken well care of! We loved it - stayed with extended family and the combo of privacy YET commune area is PRICELESS! The 3 bathrooms were one of our favorite parts - no waiting for bathrooms!
The view from the perfectly-huge balcony is stunning and perfect, shaded in the heat of the day, but gorgeous as it points STRAIGHT OUT to the ocean! My mother in law especially loved the patio furniture, too!
THANK YOU for giving us the option of this wonderful condo! We will most definitely be back.
I took my family to Las Palomas to celebrate my wife's 30th birthday- what a great idea that turned out to be! Of course, las Palomas is top-notch (facilities and staff are great!). But the big "wow" for us was this unit! The room was clean and well stocked with essentials and even many luxuries. The rooms are well decorated and have comfortable beds and spaces. We enjoyed coffee each morning on the balcony overlooking the ocean and the quiet pool area. We are already planning our trip for next year- if they'll have us, we'll be back! Thank you to the owners for doing such a great job maintaining and stocking property so well.
Beautiful, well furnished condo, perfect for our 2 families of 4. Nice pool facilities, safe and clean.
Next time we will make better plans for bringing food, as there was not a lot of local choices available.
Quad Riding, 4X4 Trails, Sand Dunes, Citron, or indulge in a delightful drink and light cuisine at the swim-up Pool & Snack Bars.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Feb 28 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Required wristbands, all resort amenities, and daily maid service are included. Pets are not permitted in rental units at Las Palomas. The maximum permitted regardless of age in a 1 BR-4, 2 BR-6, and 3 BR-8. The resort will currently allow up to 1 additional person at $20 per night for a 3 BR with owner approval. Check in time is 4pm and check out 11am with no exceptions.