Mountain Comfort 3BR Home/ Backs Park / Trails/Creek/360views.(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Features and benefits include:
- Spectacular Rocky Mountain vistas from every window. The spacious deck – equipped with gas barbecue and patio furniture – is the perfect spot to have dinner, watch the sunset, and enjoy views of Mountain Lady MacDonald and Rundle Mountain.
- Property backs onto Cougar Creek and Canmore’s extensive network of walking and bike paths. A 10-minute walk along the creekside trail takes you to a neighbourhood restaurant, bakery, coffee shop, convenience store and liquor store. Canmore’s first-class restaurants, shops and galleries are only a five-minute drive away.
- Bright open-concept living area is highlighted with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, formal dining room, and a generously equipped chef’s kitchen complete with pantry and breakfast bar.
- Tasteful home décor, featuring hardwood floors, natural stone accents, plush leather upholstery, and birch and oak Craftsman-style furniture handmade by the owner.
- Elegant master suite boasts a queen bed, ensuite bath, walk-in closet, and a wonderful view of the Three Sisters. The roomy second and third bedrooms (one with queen bed and one with twin beds) share the family bath.
- Electronics package complete with wireless internet service, audio system, flat-screen TV and DVD library.
- Two handy parking stalls at the front entry, which leads to the foyer, coat closet and laundry room.
- A recreational wonderland awaits: downhill skiing at Banff and Lake Louise, cross-country skiing at the Canmore Nordic Centre, three outstanding mountain golf courses, miles of hiking and bike trails. Nearby Canmore Recreation Centre offers exercise facilities, indoor pool and hot tub. Countless other activities, from rock climbing and horseback riding to canoeing and kayaking are also available in the region.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 1650 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Backs onto hiking/biking trails.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning Fee $200
Rates are based on 6 occupants and a minimum 5 Night Stay. Please Contact owner for final price
A deposit of $300.00 is required to reserve booking. Rental payment is required 50% 60 days before check in and the final 50% payment 14 dayd before check in.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Inviting living room features gas fireplace, flat-screen TV and audio system.
Gracious master suite, complete with an amazing view of the Three Sisters.
Deck view showing trail to Mount Lady MacDonald.
Generously equipped gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar and pantry.
Mountain magic, as seen from the deck and open-concept living area.
A hazy morning in the yard facing Rundle Mountain.
View facing the home from the creek side trail.
View North to Mt. Lady Macdonald from deck.
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.