HELLO to lovers of nature and culture: we suggest you spend some time in our charming home!
IMPORTANT READ BEFORE BOOKING: sorry to address this as abruptly, but lived doing, here are three important points:
- We rent two cottages (with breakfast), NOT the whole house (it is not a gite); so there is no possibility to eat on site (on the other hand, there are some excellent restaurants 7 minutes by car, which I will give you great pleasure with addresses)
- in particular to consult the opinions of our customers, you can consult our blog "La Sinauderie" on Eklablog
- the price of 55 € TTC is per night, on a basis of two people, breakfasts included: for a reservation beyond two people, please consult us (see details of the rates below)
Bergerie-farmhouse dating from the nineteenth century and recently renovated, it is located in the countryside, with a garden of 1500m2 (fruit trees).
Surrounded by fields, a small pond, walking trails ... Isolated and quiet.
YOUR ROOM (THE MAIN)
Your bedroom and shower room (12m2) are on the ground floor. Small but cozy! In shades of blue, gray and bronze green.
It is located near the front door (for more discretion for your comings and goings). You have your keys and are totally autonomous.
WC outside the room (2 meters), shared with your hosts but cleaned very regularly (after our passages in fact;)!).
Cleaning is provided at no extra cost.
Supply of linen: one large and one small hand towel per person, a three hand towels and shower mats.
We put more available and for your pleasure: body lotion, shower gel, soaps, toilet water cleaning without rinsing, cleansing cottons and cotton swabs, tissues.
Floor heating in autumn-winter. Your guest room is fresh and very pleasant summer.
On request, we can give you access to other services (washing machine, dryer, bicycles etc.) do not hesitate to contact us.
♦ 45 € TTC per night for a single person, breakfast included
♦ 55 € per night for 2 people, breakfast included
♦ 20 € TTC per night per child over 3 years old, over two people, breakfast included
♦ 10 € (*) per night per child under 3 years, breakfast included (free for babies / cot with mattress and bed linen available at no extra charge).
because we also put at your disposal an additional room upstairs for your loved ones: in red and gray tones - 25m2 with 1 double futon bed or 2 single beds (very comfortable mattresses, on the ground) - WC and bathroom / ensuite shower, to share with your hosts!
Arrival on Friday after 17:30.
Arrival in the afternoon on Saturday, at your convenience (we will wedge together however an hour of arrival so that I present the place and give you the keys).
Departure on Monday before 10am.
Departure before noon on Sunday.
We offer you :
- coffee / tea / milk,
- homemade pressed orange juice,
- sweet butter / half-salt butter,
- organic bakery breads,
- sugar / homemade honey / homemade jams,
- basket of seasonal fruits,
- plate of dairy products,
- extra fresh eggs from our chickens.
Our house is by car:
♠ 10 minutes from Montjean: walk on the Loire, many painters and sculptors, Cape Loire to discover the Loire region Skippers, beautiful church on a promontory
♠ 7 minutes Champtocé: SPAR with a very good butcher and making coaching inn, excellent bakery and pastry specialties LEROI whose "Pie Gourmet" with fondant potatoes and caramelized, great family friendly restaurant "La Table du Moulin"
♠ 5 minutes of Ingrandes sur Loire: Swimming in the sand banks of the Loire? excellent creperie "gallery" with views of the Loire, and mini market on Sunday morning on the Place de la Mairie du Fresne sur Loire
♠ 5 minutes from Louroux-Béconnais and its bakery (organic bread made on site but local organic products: salt, oils, cheese, vegetables etc.)
♠ 2 minutes from Villemoisan (church located to, grocery / bread / bar "The Phoenix", the summer outdoor pool and children's playground near the camp site)
Many beautiful castles open their doors:
♣ the Pin (5 minutes)
♣ Serrant (12mn)
♣ Challain la Potherie (25 minutes)
♣ or the King Rene in Angers (30 minutes)
A tour through the vineyards? there is plenty to do between Nantes and those of Anjou (available to 20 and 40 minutes): Coteaux du Layon, Savennières, Anjou village, Crémant de Loire ... Some addresses we appreciate Chateau du Breuil Domaine Sauveroy , Nicolas Joly...
♥ We are also 20 minutes from one of the rare stars in the area: refined restaurant that will amaze your taste buds (the "Auberge de la Diligence" in Loiré)
♥ Our other favorite, the opposite of the Diligence compared to Angers (45 minutes): Table Bergerie David GUITTON - extraordinary restaurant in the vineyards!
• after a road portion of several tens of meters, you can take the 100km of marked trails on foot (!) or bicycle - several possible loops 8, 13, etc. 19km
• 8 mins is the dive site of Bécon-les-Granits / career Roche Bleue
• Many equestrian centers nearby
For art enthusiasts:
♥ 35mn Fuilet at the Potter House welcomes you
♥ 10mn Montjean: fabulous character that Mr. Donnot, cozy sculptor (incidentally ...) on his barge
♥ 10mn Montjean: the beautiful gallery of Dominique Bellanger
♥ 10mn Montjean: the vibrant sculptures Manon Perrier
♥ 10mn Montjean: detonating Veca workshop
♥ 10mn Montjean: the splendid works of Christopher Batardière
♥ 7 minutes in Ingrandes: the sumptuous gallery EPI / JF Chaussepied July 2015
♥ and if you have the courage, 40mn, the essential Village of Artists Rablay-sur-Layon (my favorite place in Anjou! Gallery / art library / boutique trades with nothing to spoil, next: excellent vine-wine areas and the Table of the Sheepfold David GUITTON - Extraordinary restaurant in the vineyards).
A little further ? :
- 35 minutes to Angers, you can discover the beautiful plant park "Terra Botanica"
- Or take a tour in Nantes admire his "Machines de l'Ile" and frolic in Trentmoult (with 60mn)
- Or change the century by browsing the "Puy du Fou" in Vendée (to 75mn)