Perfect Easy N. Shore Flathead Lake Location in the Pine Trees w/Gorgeous Views.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- Quiet hours 10:00 pm - 7:00 am. Family neighborhood. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- I encourage you to purchase travel insurance on check out to protect you if you need to cancel. Please read what is and is not covered.
- Check in 4:00 p.m. Check out 10:00 a.m. No Smoking.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
About Cheryl Bechard
My husband and I moved to the Flathead Valley from California. We were drawn to the area to partake of all the many year round outdoor opportunities. We have three lovely girls ages 15, 13 and 5 years. We have moved to the Island of Kauai. I have a manager and excellent cleaners who help me manage this home from afar. We hope that you enjoy our little piece of Montana paradise.
Why Cheryl Bechard chose Somers
We think that the location of our vacation home is special. It is close to Kalispell, Lakeside, Somers, Bigfork, Whitefish and only an hour from Glacier National Park. Along with the location of the home comes the wonderful views of lake, Flathead mountains and the quaint town of Somers. Plus the home comes with a canoe on the beach. What could be more enjoyable than a early morning or evening canoe rides?
What makes this Cabin unique
We love to see the bald eagles and osprey as they swoop down on the lake to catch fish for their young. We also enjoy watching the bi-weekly sailboat regatta from the deck. The sunrise is spectacular. The alpine glow sunsets are lovely. One of my favorite things about the beach is how private it feels. For my girls I like how part of the beach glides gently into the water and is great for swimimng and how the other part of the beach is a rock wall. Smores around the fire-pit are also a favorite. After a day of fun in the Flathead Valley, nothing beats a soak in the outside hot tub.