Holiday Dates Open ( Thanksgiving,Xmas & Newe Years ) Discount for Canadians
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Come enjoy the breath taking waterfront and mountain views from every corner of this home ! This home offers 2,500 sq. ft of high ceilings, airy open rooms , that are great for entertaining with lots of windows.. Accommodates up to 10 guests, Also perfect for 2 families.
Located on a private road, just 11 scenic miles from Sandpoint.
(15 min. by boat ).
Marina, boat rentals, boat launch and dining 5 min away. This location is private and peaceful nestled in a beautiful bay, away from the summer crowds and traffic. The house is in full sun all day and boast lake views from every room. The spacious wrap around decks are overlooking the private bay, dock and lakeside campfire pit .
These are just a few of the homes highlights:
Boat, wave runners, canoe, pontoon rentals and water craft fuel right across the bay ( 5 min.)
boat launch, restaurant also at location.
Championship golfing ( many courses to choose from) .
15 minuets by boat to Sandpoint, 11 miles by car.
Our guests have been taking advantage of our location and home for 22 years and return year after year.
Book early for prime weeks !!!!
We also lease ( fall , winter & spring) Great rates !!! Make our home yours for a week, month or lease 6 months.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
call or email for more info. ( cell phone too )
Member since: 2008
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Great home and area for kids and dog. Bunk room & grassy lawn and fire pit also works great for families. This home is a 2 story with stairs in the interior also has stairway to street level, which has additional parking for 2 cars....moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- The master bedroom is spacious, high ceilings, breathtaking views, walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub with deck over looking the lake. The guest room has a queen iron bed, wicker furniture ,large closet and lake view. The 3rd bedroom is set up as a bunk room . Perfect for the kids or teens with their own private deck and 1/2 bath . (Nicely located away from the other bedrooms ). The washer and dyer are located in the house. Our guests will enjoy all new linens and comforters which make the bedrooms cozy and comfortable. Large decks off of master and bunk room bedrooms over look the bay ....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Two person jacuzzi tub in master bath.
- We are conveniently located across the bay (5min.) from Bottle Bay Resort. 'No boat, no worry'! The small marina rents ski boats, pontoon boats, canoes, paddle boats and wave runners. There is a boat launch there for our guests to use for a small fee. Short 10 min. drive you can find all your fishing, boating supplies, groceries and firewood. Sandpoint offers a shuttle to and from the Spokane Airport, for those extra quests arriving. If you and your family are planning a family reunion, we can make arrangements for larger parties to rent another home on our street or small cabins 5 min. away, for those special events. *The driveway is a bit steep but shouldn't be a problem in the summer. We have a 2 car parking pad on street level, and 1 car pad at top of driveway.There is a small 1 car lane that runs between the house and grass area ( about 8 ft. )....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Lake View:
- Mountain View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Dialup Access
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Boat Dock
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 19 - Jan 1, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest
Jan 2 - Jun 15, 2017
30 night min stay
Jun 16 - Sep 9, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Pet Fee $100
- Cleaning /UP TO 8 $225
- Tax Rate 8%
HUGE SAVINGS ON MONTHLY RENTAL ! ( OCTOBER - MAY )
. Rent one month and pay less than a summer weekly rate. Call for rates.
We also do long term lease (Sept. - May) Call for rates, amazing rates during this time...
* Now excepting credit cards
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
5 major Championship golf courses, all water sports, deep water fishing. Mountain biking, hiking trails 2 miles from home. Wonderful winter skiing, summer & winter festivals. We are hours away from some of the worlds famous national parks. Great day and over night trips to Montana, British Columbia.
We are also located 40 min. from a theme park and water park ( Silverwood ).
Year Purchased: 1993
About the owner: ' The Recchio Clan ' originally from up-state N.Y. and Wyoming, live in Southern Calif. with their 4 grown children, 2 dogs, 1 cat. ' Always a home full of family, friends and pets...
Why the Owner Chose Sagle, ID, USA:
22 years ago we were on a family vacation driving up to Canada when we stopped in Sandpoint for lunch. We pulled into the City Beach and fell in love with this wonderful little town and friendly people. We knew this would be our vacation and retirement home. We have raised all 4 kids here every summer for 22 yrs. and counting.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Location, Location, Location for us, which was important to our family. Safe, quiet, and beautiful views in a great private bay. The house is set up for comfortable and fun family times. ( plenty of room for two families or larger family. Dock, grass and a fire pit with big decks over looking the water, make this a wonderful family vacation. We love the families who come back year after year, and hope that your family will enjoy our home and Sandpoint as much as we have.
- Primary: +1 8053700085 call or email for more info. ( cell phone too )
- Secondary: +1 3105694306
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful views of Bottle Bay from every room of house and decks.
Beautiful views of sunset from all rooms and deck.
Decks and view off main rooms. Enjoy your private lake front dining.
Large open kitchen attached 2nd dining area, deck and views.
Sandpoint City beach and park. Great beach for families.
View of house and surrounding area from lake ( Lots of privacy)
View from all rooms and decks, full sun all day.
Campfire pit and grass area. With lower extra 2 car parking area.
Master bed room with lake views and walk out deck.
Private dock, grass area and campfire pit.
Downstairs bunk room ,(with bath) and deck !
Guest room with lake view, queen bed and large closet.
Kitchen Bright & high ceilings
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.