Now Booking for 2017 Season(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 5 Bedrooms + Den, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 12-14)
The home is over 4000 square feet and offers panoramic views of the Ocean, inlet and Champagne island. Beautifully furnished and fully equipped for your vacation pleasure.
* Huge Master Suite with king size bed, front and side decks, water
front views, and cathedral ceilings.
* Large master bath with granite floors, his/hers vanities, extra
large Jacuzzi tub, large glass enclosed shower.
* Large decks off dining area, living room, and master bedroom.
* Spacious living room with lots of seating, and TV.
* Well-appointed kitchen with with Granite counters and tile floors,
* Wet Bar
* Hardwood and Tile flooring throughout.
* 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
* Sleeps up to 14 people.
* Multi zone central air and heat.
* Outdoor Shower and fenced in yard.
* Large two car garage.
* Fronted Dunes and Stone Bulkhead on Hereford's Inlet.
* Short walk to North Wildwood Beach.
* Short distance to dining, entertainment, shopping, and boardwalk.
* Quiet, safe, residential location.
How close is this house to the swimming beach?
Though the water in front of the home is beautifully clear, you cannot swim there due to the rocks and sea wall. The sea wall is great for walking, sun bathing, or just watching boats go by. The actual closest beach with beautiful white sand is about 4 blocks if you walk along the sea wall. There is free parking at the beach, and a large metered parking lot as well should you wish to drive. The beaches are free, and there are public restrooms and restaurants nearby.
* Large game room with tile floor. Furnishings include a sectional
sofa with 2 recliners, a full sleep sofa, pool table, TV with
cable & DVD player.
* Full Bath
* 2 car Garage with inside access.
* 2 Entry doorways
* Tiled Hallway
* Outdoor shower, fenced yard, driveways for 2 cars.
* Living room with Gas fireplace, TV with cable, plenty of seating.
* Dining room area.
* Wrap around deck with table. chairs, and gas grill
* Kitchen with extended seating, large refrigerator/freezer,
microwave, dishwasher, self-cleaning oven, range, double sinks,
garbage disposal, granite counter tops, wet bar, breakfast bar.
* Powder room
* 2 bedrooms. One bedroom with two twin beds and one with a queen\
and twin bed.
* Full bath shared between 2 bedrooms with large granite counter
top, and large shower. No need to even enter hallway.
* Huge Master bedroom with King size bed, desk, seating
area, TV with cable,
* Huge master bath with oversized Jacuzzi tub, two his/hers
vanities, granite flooring and counter tops, large enclosed shower
walk in closet, and huge side and front deck overlooking the
* Two additional bedrooms, one with a queen size bed, one with a queen and twin.
* Full additional bath.
* Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Keywords: Single Family, Absolutely NO rentals to anyone under 25 and NO pets
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 12-14
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Ocean Fishing from seawall/pier.
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 14 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
Jan-May 15 .... e-mail for rate May 15-Jun 15 .. e-mail for rate Jun 15-Jun 29 .. $3,500/week Jun 29-Aug 17 .. $4,000/week--July 4th may be slightly higher. Aug 17-Aug 31 ..#3,700/week Aug 31-Sep 07 .. e-mail for Rate Sep 07-Sep 28 .. e-mail for Rate Sep 28-Dec 31 .. $2500/week (higher rates on holiday periods)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Outside of home
Outside of home
Outside of home
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 12/07/2016
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.